Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? (11534 Views)

I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good day everyone, I recently checked my Waec result and want to confirm if I can proceed to study Medicine and Surgery with the result.

English Language- E8
Mathematics- E8
physics- F9
Chemistry- D7
Biology- B3
Economics- D7
Marketing- F9
Yoruba Language- A1
Agricultural Science- C6...

Please I need your prompt response as any delay may be too late.

Thank you.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Kowor(f): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
If am correct, the combination is phy-chem-bio. So no you can't, i think GCE form is available.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Are you kidding right now op?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kowor:
If am correct, the combination is phy-chem-bio. So no you can't, i think GCE form is available.
please do you know when the GCE form will be on sale?

I haven't eaten since yesternight.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Are you kidding right now op?
I'm very serious sir. I want to be a Doctor.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by georgeben205(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
yes u can, but in a native way. ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
georgeben205:
I don't understand sir.

Please help me.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by VickyRotex(f): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
I see A1 in Yoruba and C6 in Agricultural Science.
Does that say something? grin

Native

Doctor

undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
God will help you then but this result ain't encouraging. Don't know much about your question though.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by VickyRotex(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
I don't understand sir.

Please help me.

We know you're trolling! Continue!

1 Like

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Kowor(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
please do you know when the GCE form will be on sale?

I haven't eaten since yesternight.
I think it already is. Don't starve yourself because you failed your waec, instead hunger for success. I failed my first GCE with a lot of F, but didn't let the failure linger and put in my all in waec exams and the rest is history. So go and eat. And if you still not hungry, forward your address to me cos am starving! smiley
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kowor:

I think it already is. Don't starve yourself because you failed your waec, instead hunger for success. I failed my first GCE with a lot of F, but didn't let the failure linger and put in my all in waec exams and the rest is history. So go and eat. And if you still not hungry, forward your address to me cos am starving! smiley
Thank you sir.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

We know you're trolling! Continue!
i'm serious.
Can you advice me?
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Kowor(f): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
Thank you sir.
Am a female.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
I see A1 in Yoruba and C6 in Agricultural Science.
Does that say something? grin

Native

Doctor

undecided undecided undecided
But no Nigerian University offer such a course.

Please help me.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kowor:
Am a female.
thank you ma.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
Good day everyone, I recently checked my Waec result and want to confirm if I can proceed to study Medicine and Surgery with the result.

English Language- E8
Mathematics- E8
physics- F9
Chemistry- D7
Biology- B3
Economics- D7
Marketing- F9
Yoruba Language- A1

Thank you.
yh yhu can...don't mind Dem....no b medicine....yhu get A1 Yoruba....C6 Agric...combination of d two yhu're good to go...as a professional elewe omo.....(herbalist) shay na still medicine bah...

2 Likes

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by VickyRotex(f): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
But no Nigerian University offer such a course.

Please help me.

You dont need University to be a Native doctor undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Victornezzar: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op u can, wat are u waiting for, wen ur mates wer reading
u dey dere dey find runs
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by remi1444: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
Am sorry Op that result can't secure you admission that is medically related, my advice now is...pick yourself up,brush yourself up work harder. I know you might be feeling like you didn't get what you expected or d result was below what your read for but the fact is failure makes you stronger and it brings the best in you just same way fiery Fire polish gold to make it attractive. If you know you are passionate about studying MBBS read your ass out and ask God to pay your hardwork you shall see yourself putting on that white robe and stethoscope.
some NLders who are making jest of you failed but they didn't give up and they achieved their various goals because they tried once, twice, thrice.... so dedons you are not different, I believe you can become a medical doc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by IsraelNicodemu: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Me too I want to study medicine and surgery oooooh and my waec and jamb is as follow
WAEC RESULT
Marketing C6
CRS===== D7
Geography D7
Civic education E8
English====== C6
Mathematics C5
Biology ==== C6
Chemistry C6
Physics. C4
And my jamb score is 189
I applied for medicine and surgery into Uniabuja am i good to go or I should do change of course, and which course will I apply for please?
I need an advise
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by IsraelNicodemu: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sharming95:
yh yhu can...don't mind Dem....no b medicine....yhu get A1 Yoruba....C6 Agric...combination of d two yhu're good to go...as a professional elewe omo.....(herbalist) shay na still medicine bah...

I beg oooooh you too funny oooooh
He didn't say traditional medicine na
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by remi1444: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
IsraelNicodemu:
Me too I want to study medicine and surgery oooooh and my waec and jamb is as follow
WAEC RESULT
Marketing C6
CRS===== D7
Geography D7
Civic education E8
English====== C6
Mathematics C5
Biology ==== C6
Chemistry C6
Physics. C4
And my jamb score is 189
I applied for medicine and surgery into Uniabuja am i good to go or I should do change of course, and which course will I apply for please?
I need an advise
uniabuja? your chance of getting admitted is very slim.why not try state university but you can't be admitted to study MBBS but other less competitive courses.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
u clearly are not brilliant yet u want to study medicine, ur mad
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by georgeben205(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
ECONOMICS - F9
GEORGRAPHY - D7
GOVERNMENT - B2
CIVIC EDUCATION - B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE - C6
MATHEMATICS - B3
BIOLOGY - D7
CHEMISTRY - C6
PHYSICS - C6

Guys can this waec result get into a uni Computer related course (software programming, computer science)
A neighbours child on my neck.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
georgeben205:
ECONOMICS - F9
GEORGRAPHY - D7
GOVERNMENT - B2
CIVIC EDUCATION - B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE - C6
MATHEMATICS - B3
BIOLOGY - D7
CHEMISTRY - C6
PHYSICS - C6

Guys can this waec result get into a uni Computer related course (software programming, computer science)
most uni now request for @ least a credit in computer which i dont see in d listed subjects
A neighbours child on my neck.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by lelvin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
You could be a medical consultant to our yahoo brethren. God bless you!
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by akanbi2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
don't worry you can study native doctor at least you had A1 in Yoruba, I can refer you to someone in my village ( oluyole local government Ibadan ) they'll accept you, you can pay your tuition fee through me, it's just 1.2 million naira
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:

English Language- E8
Mathematics- E8
physics- F9
Chemistry- D7
Biology- B3
Economics- D7
Marketing- F9
Yoruba Language- A1

Thank you.

Lol. Clown. What help do you need. Have you scrolled through the requirements brochure for mbbs.

If you haven't them you aren't serious coming to nairaland to post this shameful result.

Anyway industrial Yoruba language is sure for you.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
georgeben205:
hahaha the OP na confirmed Olodo rabata
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cc lalasticlala the OP needs your help
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by OgaBuhari: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
At first it was adekunle with F9 parallel and now another afonja Olodo conehead with E8 and F9 all thru but A1 in afonja agbero language and yet wants to study medicine and surgery. Sha the brown roof universities like university of ibadan, unilag, oau, lasu may admit you with that result but here in the East and South South you'll be rejected..
All these afonja pikins were no wan sit down read sef. TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unijos Admission: 2nd List! / Electrocution: CRUTECH Students Protest Over The Death Of Their Colleague (Pics) / Free Computer Science Project Topics And Material/download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.