Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode (3176 Views)

Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair / I’m Amazed At Osun’s Development Despite Meagre Resources – Ambode / I Am Amazed At Osun’s Development In Spite Of Meagre Resources -akinwumi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by bkool7(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lagos State Governor, Akinwumi Ambode, on
Thursday said he was amazed at the pace of
development in Osun State despite its meagre
resources.
Ambode said he would support his Osun State
counterpart, Rauf Aregbesola’s developmental
efforts in the state.
The duo also renewed calls for South-West
regional integration.

A statement signed by the Director, Bureau of
Communication and Strategy, Osun State, Semiu
Okanlawon, said the two governors made the call
when Ambode visited his Osun counterpart at the
Government House in Osogbo.
The Lagos State governor said was time for the
region to fully exploit its potential by standing
with Aregbesola’s legacy in Osun.
He said the Lagos State government is fully
committed to the South West regional integration
for its economic potential to be fully harnessed
and sustained.
He said: “We have an historic duty to join
Aregbesola in championing what he has been
clamouring for, which is the integration of the
South West.
“I fully commit myself to the integration of the
South West because I believe it is the only way
the region can fully explore its potentials for the
benefit of all.
“I can assure you that the South West has all it
takes to stand alone and survive without having
to depend on any external means of funding.”

Ambode highlighted Aregbesola’s developmental
strides in Osun, saying the governor has laid
unprecedented marks of development in the
state.

thenationonlineng.net/osuns-development-despite-meagre-resources-amazing-ambode/
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by maclatunji: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Okay, those in Osun should confirm or deny.
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by taylor88(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
skull development

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Justuceleague2: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ambode knows the reality
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by bkool7(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
maclatunji:
Okay, those in Osun should confirm or deny.

Ambode confirmed it from Osun . You wanna go confirm yourself?
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by muykem: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Considering resources with infrastructure on ground, Aregbe is simply the best. For staff salaries and pension he is among the worst.
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
I said it before will say it again

Aregbesola really tried

With the meager resources

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
What meagre resources are these people talking about?

Aregbesola has the most resources available for his administration in the history of the state and has a little to show for it!

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:

Aregbesola has the most resources available for his administration in the history of the state and has a little to show for it!

Enemies of the state going to and fro
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by kocvalour(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
skull mining development

really Amazing
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by LUGBE: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Just because the osun gov. called you the governor's-general, nonsense.
Keep deceiving yourselves tongue
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
see this fool!

I can bet the fool has never left his village at all. Well, mb has given everyone who can afford it to spew thrash online.

Accusing me, born and bred in Osun and have been to almost everywhere in the state this year.

smiley

Why are you so violent in your comment

Learn how to be civil

You broke the law

So far baba myndd44 know see am
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

smiley

Why are you so violent in your comment

Learn how to be civil

You broke the law

So far baba myndd44 know see am
what is so violent in calling you your name?

See the buffoon running to the mod!

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
what is so violent in calling you your name?

See the buffoon running to the mod!

Cc Seun

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

Cc Seun

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
walahi, this one no well!

Using style to call the attention of admin and super mods to move the thread to homepage.
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by omoiyamayor(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ambo is mocking my beloved state shame.
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by deomello: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:

Aregbe rihtfully delivered more infrastructures than the whole of your SE villages combined many times over.

Dare me to prove it and you can also bring facts from your worthless and unproductive villagers where they haven't commissioned anything meaningful since independence.

I'm ready whenever you are.

4 Likes

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
deomello:

Aregbe rihtfully delivered more infrastructures than the whole of your SE villages combined many times over.

Dare me to prove it and you can also bring facts from your worthless and unproductive villagers where they haven't commissioned anything meaningful since independence.

who the hell is this?

I'm more of Osun Indigene than your generation.

Tell me what meagre resources Aregbesola has.
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
who the hell is this?

Early signs of frustration

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

Early signs of frustration
stop calling my attention!
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:

Developers all over the land
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by deomello: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
who the hell is this?

Osun indigene? Who dash you and your nameless generations?

So, you want us to believe that Osun is a very rich state with huge resources?

With such ignorant assertions, you are definitely not from OSUN STATE.

You sound like a troll because you are not making any sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by ritababe(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
bkool7:

Ambode confirmed it from Osun . You wanna go confirm yourself?
why not show us the pictures?
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by ritababe(f): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
deomello:

show us pictures not by mouth, at least let him pay his workers first.

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
deomello:

only pikin wey never commot from him village whose only sources of news are from Oke Itase and Oke Baale. Why won't you open your gutter to spew thrash?
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
deomello:

God bless you

You are a patriotic Nigeria
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
only pikin wey never commot from him village, whose only sources of news from Oke Itase, Oke Bale. Why won't you open your gutter to spew thrash?

Mechonu

Since your hero lost

You haven't come out of the shock

Claiming to know more

Mr too know
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
ritababe:

show us pictures not by mouth, at least let him pay his workers first.

Please prepare the kids for sleep

Thank me later
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

Since your hero lost

You haven't come out of the shock

Claiming to know more

Mr too know

I'm allergic to stupidity!
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:

I'm allergic to stupidity!

Am allergic to ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

Am allergic to ipob miscreants
thank God I'm not one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? / Reno Omokri Embarrasses Garba Shehu Over Wrong English / Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.