Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode (3171 Views)

Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair / I’m Amazed At Osun’s Development Despite Meagre Resources – Ambode / I Am Amazed At Osun’s Development In Spite Of Meagre Resources -akinwumi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Jarus:

Baba o. Iba o.

Agba o ni tan l'orile.

cheesy
Egbon, e tun se aro fun mi ni?

Ti "awo" ko ti tan lara yin abi?

How is the family bro.
E ku jimo oloyin.

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by sarrki(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Tolexander:
lol Egbon!
How you dey bro?

Cc sarrki, deomello

If you don't know him, that is an Emeritus Moderator in the politics section, when intellectual debates were on politics section which Oga Jarus started here.
Days of Katzumoto, Beaf, Sincere9gerian, Dayokanu et al. If you know who they are, you won't make any post here again.

Bros you too like long epistles

Not his far but how well

Have been a visitor to Nairaland more than 6 years

Just decide to join fully 2years ago

So leave story

Morning agbalagbi
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Tolexander:
the first telecommunication mast in your village hasn't been erected when I was fighting for my tribe Yoruba against the Igbo.

Senior citizens here like Jarus, Afam4eva, OAM4J et al can testify to this.

This you are doing is like a childplay to what I've done here.

original gangsta tinz
we been there and we done that and we done passed the torch to jetleee and the attack of the memes
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2017
oyb:

original gangsta tinz
we been there and we done that and we done passed the torch to jetleee and the attack of the memes
don't mind the buffoons

eh bro, it's been so long.

How u dey bro?
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by Tolexander: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:

Bros you too like long epistles

Not his far but how well

Have been a visitor to Nairaland more than 6 years

Just decide to join fully 2years ago

So leave story

Morning agbalagbi
how far and how well, you are still a minnow and puppy in the game.
Re: Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode by ritababe(f): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
bkool7:

Google image is your friend
google is not Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader / Buratai Slams Troops For Fleeing Boko Haram Attacks,But Commander Fires Back / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.