Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Do You Want To Be A Partner? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Want To Be A Partner? (494 Views)

A Partner Needed Per State (logistics, Procurement And E Commerce Business) / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast / I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Partner? by igelomo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I have a good contact in manufacturing company in Ogun state an they give put the supply of different products or items to companies.

This is the deal, I have the contact and I will be my job to make sure the contract is put ( we can it together if you want)

I don't have the resources to execute any supply for now

My company is not registered under. Enterprises hence I cannot use my company.

What I need?

Someone with a registered company that can offer general supply or just Enterprise. Even if its just a business name registration

A pool of cash that will always be readily available . reasons for this is that we can get a call to supply immediate and they expect us to do it in 7 daya

We can start with as low as N200K...my contact will assist me with contracts that we only have the resources to execute. Jobs come in steady because it's a new company so that is sorted.

We will decide how we will share the profit since we will be doing it together. I am ready to take you to the company myself so hidden agenda. (I will be doing this with trust hoping the person will not go behind me )

So who is game? You can either ask further questions here and I will respond or call PR email or WhatsApp me askolutayo @gmail.com or 09061807631

(1) (Reply)

States To Be Ranked On Attractiveness To Investors / Things You Must Know About Ibeju Lekki (the New Lagos) / N1500 Secured Link To Operate Your Usa Paypal Account With Naija Ip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.