Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (48450 Views)

David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Imade Adeleke Is Stephanie Of LazyTown For Halloween (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by ariwokoigbore(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
u ve started again ma

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by HyconMojo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
This woman is just a nuisance to herself . I so much hate her. She has the same attributes and even the same look as my former landlady

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
This Kemi needs deliverance by that Black Yoruba Omowole Jesus! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
e remain very small now u reach ur prison land.

Maybe ur next post will do just dat. ;De remain very small now u reach ur prison land.

Maybe ur next post will do just dat.

U are practically insane

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nigerians are retarded...you have a right to comment on a public issue and on a public figure so long as it's not with malice and besides, truth is always a defense to defamation...this very learned lady is merely exercising her right whilst gaining notoriety and making money at the same time...you're there complaining about respecting your thieving elders...you better go forth and do likewise and stop being a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by CEO1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Here mouth no dey stay one place. the woman get mental problem

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by onyxo76(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
When did they release her from prison? Abi she dey access internet from her cell
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Philinho(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who will marry this one? that man will die early

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by labake1(f): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Keep it up Kemi
Nigerians hate the truth

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by RealHaute: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Narldon:
Kemi but why??

She be your mate? Better behave.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by mmsen: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
It's all good and well dancing but if he then consumes four portions of eba and soup then it's all for nothing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by grafitti(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
What's it with this woman and obese people?

Came:
He be like say na obese dey reign now. Obese no reach poor man side oooo, na people way get money dey chop belleful dey obese.

Obesere right now be like "ahn-ahn obesere ds, obesere dt, .......why all dz ppl nor won gee me ress nah?"

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by passey: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
:-XMadam Kemi, should please spare us her stale rants about being a medical professional...
Every time it's medical advice...
Na ONLY YOU know medicine ni?
Did anyone ask for your advice? Is it your obesity...?
I thought advice is usually solicited for, not enforced! And mark you, even the best advices can be rejected..
How does a so called medical professional make a diagnosis without due examination? Even Babalawo don upgrade now, Dem dey send people go lab.
I happen to also know that some "obvious" medical conditions could simply be symtomic of some other issues.
Obesity is a function of Body Mass Index(BMI)... have you measured the BMI's of the persons you are shaming, all in the name of marketing your nonsense dieting recipe and what ever it is you are hustling people to buy from you on your blog!
Should "medical advice" to an individual be dished out via social media? What happens to privacy and disclosure standards, Madam John-Alice cum Medical director?
I submit that sharing and disclosing a person's medical condition inappropriately is simply wrong and shaming... could even be discriminatory, Madam Know-all.
When did a "so called Pharmacist" become a qualified authority to diagnose ailments, and to do so from Afar via social media?
I also think obesity is a less serious medical condition or equal at worse, to psychiatric conditions...
Please respect your age and stop insulting people in the name of "medical advice"... just leave sane humanity alone Biko
Just don't try your obesity tricks on another PH pastor, you know how those ones roll...

Sombori hep me with that Westin concern you meme, abeg!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Ishilove: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Nigerians are retarded...you have a right to comment on a public issue and on a public figure so long as it's not with malice and besides, truth is always a defense to defamation...this very learned lady is merely exercising her right whilst gaining notoriety and making money at the same time...you're there complaining about respecting your thieving elders...you better go forth and do likewise and stop being a coward.
Goodness, you have become such a troll cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by IPOBevangelist: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
What she is saying is right, but I think she dived in too sharp. Adeleke and other obese Nigerians dont look smart to me. People are not supposed to weigh more than their BMI requirement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by olalekan0606(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
I can see her on the way to the prison 2nd time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Ishilove: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
passey:
:-XMadam Kemi, should please spare us her stale rants about being a medical professional...
Every time it's medical advice...
Na ONLY YOU know medicine ni?
Did anyone ask for your advice? Is it your obesity...?
I thought advice is usually solicited for, not enforced! And mark you, even the best advices can be rejected..
How does a so called medical professional make a diagnosis without due examination? Even Babalawo don upgrade now, Dem dey send people go lab.
I happen to also know that some "obvious" medical conditions could simply be symtomic of some other issues.
Obesity is a function of Body Mass Index(BMI)... have you measured the BMI's of the persons you are shaming, all in the name of marketing your nonsense dieting recipe and what ever it is you are hustling people to buy from you on your blog!
Should "medical advice" to an individual be dished out via social media? What happens to privacy and disclosure standards, Madam John-Alice cum Medical director?
I submit that sharing and disclosing a person's medical condition inappropriately is simply wrong and shaming... could even be discriminatory, Madam Know-all.
I also think obesity is a less serious medical condition or equal at worse, to psychiatric conditions...
Please respect your age and stop insulting people in the name of "medical advice"... just leave sane humanity alone Biko
Just don't try your obesity tricks on another PH pastor, you know how those ones roll...

Sombori hep me with that Westin concern you meme, abeg!

It seems you don't know who Kemi Olounloyo is. If you did you would have spared yourself the effort of writing this sensible post. 'Sense' and 'Kemi Olunloyo' are parallel lines grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by passey: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ishilove:

It seems you don't know who Kemi Olounloyo is. If you did you would have spared yourself the effort of writing this sensible post. 'Sense' and 'Kemi Olunloyo' are parallel lines grin
Thanks for the steer, jare! Take care of your fine self jor

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Ishilove: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2017
passey:

Thanks for the steer, jare! Take care of your fine self jor
She's a certified, well known lunatic who just came back from a long stint in prison for libel. Unfortunately the media is giving her too much attention, which is how she became 'famous' in the first place.

Like all mad people, she has rare occasions of lucidity but for the most times, her deranged nattering dominates social media.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by ariklawani(f): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2017
LifeDrama:
As shared by Kemi Olunloyo on her Instagram page.

'#HNNHealth I always say "Always focus on the bigger picture". Senator Adeleke is OBESE but he's seen constantly dancing the FAT away. He's not sedentary. Dance exercises are the best! Nigerians online are generally illiterates who feel that each time I give medical advice, its not my business. Wake up. I'm a 29yr health professional and health journalist among other things. The ailments below will not be in your portion IJN.

Heart disease
Diabetes
High blood pressure
High cholesterol
Theese are attributes that affect fat people faster than trim, muscular fit people. Kudos to the #DancingSenator. Work it!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxVRu9nhsT/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-senator-adeleke-is-obese-photos/
Aunty kemi won fi seyin ni.stylishly insulting the Senetor.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Goodness, you have become such a troll cheesy
If you no like am skip... lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2017
This Kemi Olunloyo is not well at all. that was how she was cursing Seyi Law's baby saying the baby will die. Innocent baby.

See the post she made cursing Seyi Law's baby > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/between-comedian-seyi-law-and-blogger.html

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by TundeHashim(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2017
but to an extent..she's right!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Ishilove: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
If you no like am skip... lipsrsealed
Lailai. I dey your back like white on rye.

Ayam the velvety, yet husky voice of thy conscience wink grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Siscooh: 12:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Came:
He be like say na obese dey reign now. Obese no reach poor man side oooo, na people way get money dey chop belleful dey obese.
I just laughed in French
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Bonga4: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Why does this mad woman have access to the internet sef angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by moupe: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2017
This Ex Convict Kemi Olunloyo don come again.
Does anyone have pastor David Ibieyiomie phone number
There is still one more cell left in port harcourt Prison
He should please do the needful again and ensure this freak is locked up again
This time, please throw the keys away oooo

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by qiang(f): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Dis woman is depressed I swear down

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Edum13656: 2:50am On Jul 21, 2017
this madam is obsessed with obese people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Sunglass20(f): 2:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Shebi na only this woman go school? Haba Madam, Eyafdo!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by bellotaofeek: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2017
This lunatics is trying to break into the prison again . Watchout you may not be as lucky as Michael Scofied !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by SmartMugu: 3:23am On Jul 21, 2017
grafitti:

Obesere right now be like "ahn-ahn obesere ds, obesere dt, .......why all dz ppl nor won gee me ress nah?"
Chairman, no be that Obesere she dey focus on na...lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" / Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Michael Ekeinde: "My Mother, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Was A Muslim"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.