Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out (1271 Views)

10k Naira Online Job... Urgently / I Need A Job Urgently Please / Urgently Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out by judith113(f): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
To the one that wishes to help me out. please am in need of a job in Lagos state and i can as well relocate.
Am by name NDUBUISI CHINONSO JUDITH. A graduate of Statistics with HND(upper credit). below is my cv..
thanks in anticipation

Re: I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
U need a job urgently aabi? Wait for it!!!.... undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out by Ndutrend: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
In need of a job, chat me on 07032638427
Re: I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out by Smartjob1(f): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com. Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
judith113:
To the one that wishes to help me out. please am in need of a job in Lagos state and i can as well relocate.
Am by name NDUBUISI CHINONSO JUDITH. A graduate of Statistics with HND(upper credit). below is my cv..
thanks in anticipation
Go to uconnect dey ar recruiting transactions officers for Gtb bank hnd only...
Re: I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out by bereto(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=judith113 post=58658031]To the one that wishes to help me out. please am in need of a job in Lagos state and i can as well relocate.
thanks in anticipation[/quote
I have an offer for you contact me @ oseyomons@gmail.com or check my profile for my contact thanks
Re: I Need A Job Urgently, Please Help Me Out by Hurrsome: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Are you confident and energetic?
Are you unemployed, self employed or employed by any other means but you just have some free time to make extra cash?
Are you well a groomed and charismatic salesman or saleswoman?
Are you interested in real estate?

If the above apply to you. Contact me and let me show you how you can earn a comfortable stream of six to seven figure income in real estate just talking and selling. All done in your free time.

Call or text 09077576133, WhatsApp: 07086750220
Email: Ebunlijadu@gmail.com

Note: For serious minded persons only

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Successful Candidates Enter Here / Trainee Jobs In A TV Production Company In Ogba, Lagos / FCMB Just Invited Me For Apt Test...help Me Out Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.