Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Got Myself A New Puppy Today - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Got Myself A New Puppy Today (21980 Views)

I Just Got Myself A Lhasa Puppy / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2019
here is pics of tiger

2 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2019
more pics

2 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2019
pics of tiger

2 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by metroid(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
mercy348:
pics of tiger taken today. she is now behaving more of a mature dog now, she play less, Always at alert, Always on the move to bite strangers or visitors instead of chasing or scaring them away.

Tiger is a beautiful dog
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
yeah she is
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by buddylon(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
mercy348:
I went to drop my Junior brother in school today on my way coming back I saw a man playing with this cute puppy in d front of his house,I can't just get my eyes of the puppy so I decided to buy the puppy.

Does this breed have a name!! It looks like a mongrel though
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
buddylon:

Does this breed have a name!! It looks like a mongrel though
Thats because its a mongrel, also known as "local breed" and "Ekuke" most of our mongrel local dogs came From years and years of interbreeding the "Basengi" with the "Afrikans" Afrikans is also a native Dog breed of South Africa but they are also Found all over Africa because they are also always Moved around by People.
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
pics of tiger

1 Like

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
more pics

1 Like

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Tiger came on heat since on Sunday unlike before bullet will be following her around but since on Sunday I notice he was not even getting close to her not until yesterday when I saw him trying to hump on her, can I mate them now or still leave them for some days
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by rainmoredays: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Is that your dog's bed?
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 12:43am On May 25, 2019
Nope that not their bed but my late grandpa bed. More update on tiger

1 Like

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2019
More pics

1 Like

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by b3llo(m): 1:00am On May 25, 2019
I have this 7 month old puppy, local breed. However, my concern is that she is not aggressive and doesn't bark, she is always hiding away. She comes into the open only when hungry. Why what do you think is the cause of her coldness?
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2019
Maybe it because of the way u handle the dog from pup level. U urself need to answer some questions like
A. Are u harsh to the dog, like always beating the dog
B. Are the dog parent aggressive
C. What basic command have u taught the dog
D. Do u always give the dog triggering words or courage to go after something.
E. Do u expose the dog to much visitor's
Cause all my dogs are damn aggressive most especially bullet the male but it not a local breed.
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tiger just littered the second time yesterday evening we had 4 pups in total but one was found dead. 3 male 1 female

3 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
here is d dead pup

1 Like

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pups are 2 weeks today. Eyes have open and are now trying to walk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Here is d biggest of the litters

4 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Here is d runt of the litter and the only female

5 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
pups are now 1 month old

2 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
The alpha male and biggest pup in d litter

2 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
the smallest and runt in the litter. female pup but note she is booked down already

2 Likes

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by mercy348(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
More of Tiger

Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by Rooneyflex: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Baroba:
A three week old pup should not be separated from its mum, way too early..
3 weeks is not too early
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by Smart4sexygirls(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Rottweiler for sale at affordable price in Lagos
Call 07063362230 or whatsapp
Re: Got Myself A New Puppy Today by buppeegamworl19: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2023
If you’re looking for a perfect pet, then you should consider getting a baby dog or puppy. In Nigeria, there are a variety of breeds to choose from, so you can find the perfect puppy for your needs.

When it comes to baby dogs, the most popular breeds in Nigeria are the Bulldog, Chihuahua, and Poodle. The Bulldog is a strong and courageous breed that is known for its protective nature. The Poodle is a highly intelligent breed that is known for its agility and obedience.

These breeds are known for their playful personalities and loyalty. The Chihuahua is a small breed that is often described as being a “lap dog” due to its affectionate and loyal personality.

When it comes to puppies, the most popular breeds in Nigeria are the Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd, and Golden Retriever. The Labrador Retriever is an incredibly popular breed that is known for being easy to train and for its playful personality. The Golden Retriever is a gentle breed that is known for its intelligence and trainability.

All three of these breeds are known for their intelligence and loyalty. The German Shepherd is a large breed that is known for its courage and loyalty.

Before purchasing a puppy or baby dog, it’s important to research the breed you’re considering. Visit the breeder or pet store in person to ensure that the puppy or baby dog is healthy and has a good temperament.

For more information on baby dogs and puppies in Nigeria, visit topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/find-the-perfect-puppy-a-review-of-baby-dogs-puppies-in-nigeria/.

You should also consider the health and temperament of the dog. It’s also a good idea to speak with the breeder or pet store to get an idea of the puppy’s or baby dog’s background. Here you’ll find a comprehensive review of the different breeds, as well as tips on how to choose the right puppy or baby dog..

For more information on baby dogs and puppies in Nigeria, visit topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/find-the-perfect-puppy-a-review-of-baby-dogs-puppies-in-nigeria/.

Here you’ll find a comprehensive review of the different breeds, as well as tips on how to choose the right puppy or baby dog..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar / Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.