Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And (12540 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / BIAFRA : Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Pa Edwin Clark, Calls Him Names / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Freemancipation: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
There is a strong need for Nigerians to limit igbos in the stupid south east that they themselves created.

The hope is that if they can limit igbos to south east, it will physically and psychologically discourage them from leaving Nigeria

That plan has failed. Thanks to Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Efewestern:

I disagree with you on this.

there are indigenous ijaw in ondo and edo
there are indigenous urhobo in bayelsa, we never migrated there, they carve our land to that state. I think you need to research.

there are indigenous igbo in Delta.

oniovo, oma mu Rio ke.

What's this one saying? Did you know the Ijaws are surrounded by the Ilaje who offered them these lands? The Ilajes are actually the people living at the river bank yet a river bank name (Ese Odo) was given to an inward land, far away from the river bank, what does this mean? You think the Ilajes are dumb? My people are so wise and the reason the land offered to the Ijaw was given such name so that historians will know how the Ijaws were found at the river banks hence, no eediot can claim our land!

Funny thing is the Ijaws are even far apart from their Ijaw clans in Delta and Bayelsa because the Itsekiri are found in between the Ijaws in Delta and the Ilaje in Ondo state. And let me remind you that the Ilaje surrounds the Ijaws who lives far away from the Ocean, not even at the river bank in Ondo state, Is that not funny to you? In fact, if you see this Ese Odo land, it's not even close to the Ocean unlike the Ilaje land yet it's called Ese Odo because that was how the Ijaws were found. Don't get it twisted, Ijaw has no land in Ondo state.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eastfield1:

Tonye must hear this.
Cc tonyebarcanista

Oya come here tonyebarcanista. Tell us how Ese Odo sound Ijaw to you.. Or how your people got found far away and separated by Itsekiris from your clans in Delta and Bayelsa.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

What's this one saying? Did you know the Ijaws are surrounded by the Ilaje who offered them these lands? The Ilajes are actually the people living at the river bank yet a river bank name (Ese Odo) was given to an inward land, far away from the river bank, what does this mean? You think the Ilajes are dumb? My people are so wise and the reason the land offered to the Ijaw was given such name so that historians will know how the Ijaws were found at the river banks hence, no eediot can claim our land!

Funny thing is the Ijaws are even far apart from their Ijaw clans in Delta and Bayelsa because the Itsekiri are found in between the Ijaws in Delta and the Ilaje in Ondo state. And let me remind you that the Ilaje surrounds the Ijaws who lives far away from the Ocean, not even at the river bank in Ondo state, Is that not funny to you? In fact, if you see this Ese Odo land, it's not even close to the Ocean unlike the Ilaje land yet it's called Ese Odo because that was how the Ijaws were found. Don't get it twisted, Ijaw has no land in Ondo state.
Your hypocrisy is disgusting. You agree that their are no Ijaws indigenous to Ondo, but at the same time kick against Igbos indigenous to Delta and Rivers state. No wonder Nigeria is such a shiit hole, like father like son, e.g Obasanjo and co, the mastermind behind Igbo balkanisation.
Modified:
Most states today where created in the 90s... State creation does not determines ethnic group. Igbos span from present day S'East down to the most recent S'South. You can argue that of the Ijaws in Ondo, but that of the Igbos in Delta and Rivers, ancient history is there to prove that they are aborigines to their land.

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

There's nothing he said in that entire post that is true. He has already been schooled repeatedly on the ignorance he stated and yet the illiterate still screech whatever nonsense that comes to his head. I don't care about Ondo or whatever as I can careless. The ijaws are more than equipped to address una on that.

Lol!

I know you're expecting someone who will tell the lie you loves to champion but I won't.

Let me ask you this, are there no Yoruba in Ugbodu in Delta state? Do Yoruba claim these land as theirs? Why then do Ibo claim Delta people land? The Bini are found in Agbor yet the Binis do not lay claim to the land because they know they migrated to the place, even as the Yoruba in Ugbodo did.. Yet Ibos won't let us rest over peoples' land.

I don't have problem with your claim of Ibo just know that your people migrated to the place. Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Your hypocrisy is disgusting. You agree that their are no Ijaws indigenous to Ondo, but at the same time kick against Igbos indigenous to Delta and Rivers state. No wonder Nigeria is such a shiit hole, like father like son, e.g Obasanjo and co, the mastermind behind Igbo balkanisation.
Modified:
Most states today where created in the 90s... State creation does not determines ethnic group. Igbos span from present day S'East down to the most recent S'South. You can argue that of the Ijaws in Ondo, but that of the Igbos in Delta and Rivers, ancient history is there to prove that they are aborigines to their land.

I'm only telling you the truth. The truth is there are no Ijaw indigenous to Ondo, even as there no Ibo indigenous to Delta.

And which Obasanjo balkanised which land? You keep forgetting that Delta and Edo were Midwest region long ago, even before they were separated into Delta and Edo yet you talk about them being balkanised. And let me remind you that the Midwest was never part of the Eastern region unlike River state.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Lies. Are you saying that Asaba that is less than 30 km from Onitsha but more than a 100 km to Warri is Uhrogbo/Benin land? Guy, e'jekwere akwukwo undecided Why are you trying to turn history upside down? Please, Anioma sons on this fora should school this land-grabber before its too late.

Onitsha was even founded by the Binis, so what are you saying? Abegi.. No one is turning history upside down apart from the ibos. Stop claiming people's land!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
itchie:

All I see above is an epistle of stupidity and the nonsensical rantings of a deluded individual.

The truth hurts bah? Lol.

I'm all for the truth.. Even history told us that the Midwest had wanted the Ibo living among them to move back to join their Eastern brothers over the river Niger bank because the Midwest feared the Ibos would betray them and they did betray the Midwest. No Ibo is indigenous to the Midwest which is Delta and Edo today. Get that sunk into your brain.

Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
itchie:

Don't mind those ignorant idiots. They want to come and tell me my own history. I know who I am and where I'm from. I don't need to debate with any ignorant nonentity about that.

Who's disputing where you're from? Is anyone disputing where Yoruba in ugbodu are from? The fact is neither land is Ibo nor Yoruba. It belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaws and The Itsekiris!

Anioma people are all migrants, including Ugbodu people!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

I know you're expecting someone who will tell the lie you loves to champion but I won't.

Let me ask you this, are there no Yoruba in Ugbodu in Delta state? Do Yoruba claim these land as theirs? Why then do Ibo claim Delta people land? The Bini are found in Agbor yet the Binis do not lay claim to the land because they know they migrated to the place, even as the Yoruba in Ugbodo did.. Yet Ibos won't let us rest over peoples' land.

I don't have problem with your claim of Ibo just know that your people migrated to the place. Kapish!
...are there no no Yoruba in Kwara state? Why is Yoruba claiming them? Fantastically hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...are there no no Yoruba in Kwara state? Why is Yoruba claiming them? Fantastically hypocrite.

Lol! Historically, Kwara is a Yoruba land. 90% of Kwara are Yorubas, 8 % are Nupe, only 2% are Hausa/Fulani people. Get that fact right.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

I'm only telling you the truth. The truth is there are no Ijaw indigenous to Ondo, even as there no Ibo indigenous to Delta.

And which Obasanjo balkanised which land? You keep forgetting that Delta and Edo were Midwest region long ago, even before they were separated into Delta and Edo yet you talk about them being balkanised. And let me remind you that the Midwest was never part of the Eastern region unlike River state.

Why are you thinking like an idiot? The different Igboid group that resisted the incursion of the British into their land are now immigrants? The Igbodo yorubas are immigrants, yes, because they still retain their Yoruboid language.... but the Igbos in the Western Delta have been in existence even before the rise of the Benin empire. History is littered on the many battles fought between the Binis and Western Igbos, the most recent the Ubulu Ukwu wars. Stop acting like a goat, history revisionist. The British balkanized western Igbos from their kins after the Ekumeku wars. Nigerian government took it further when they chopped up most East Central State to form today Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Who's disputing where you're from? Is anyone disputing where Yoruba in ugbodu are from? The fact is neither land is Ibo nor Yoruba. It belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaws and The Itsekiris!

Anioma people are all migrants, including Ugbodu people!
Treachery is embeded in your DNA. Not surprise, where you are coming from speaks volumes. So Anioma land belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaws and the Itsekiris! God, Afonjas will always remain an Afonja. I don't blame my kinsmen for loathing you people, I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Why are you thinking like an idiot? The different Igboid group that resisted the incursion of the British into their land are now immigrants? The Igbodo yorubas are immigrants, yes, because they still retain their Yoruboid language.... but the Igbos in the Western Delta have been in existence even before the rise of the Benin empire. History is littered on the many battles fought between the Binis and Western Igbos, the most recent the Ubulu Ukwu wars. Stop acting like a goat, history revisionist. The British balkanized western Igbos from their kins after the Ekumeku wars. Nigerian government took it further when they chopped up most East Central State to form today Rivers State.

Lol!

The fact is majority of the tribes in Delta are Bini offshoot. Everyone knows this, even Onitsha was founded by the Binis. In fact, the British gave you Ibo an identity by mingling your ancestors with other tribes because according to historians, the Ibos were clannish in nature and hardly interact with people until the British came and found your lots yet you want to claim people's land? Abegi..
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Treachery is embeded in your DNA. Not surprise, where you are coming from speaks volumes. So Anioma land belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaws and the Itsekiris! God, Afonjas will always remain an Afonja. I don't blame my kinsmen for loathing you people, I swear.

Which treachery are you talking about? Because I spoke the truth? Lol!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

The fact is majority of the tribes in Delta are Bini offshoot. Everyone knows this, even Onitsha was founded by the Binis. In fact, the British gave you Ibo an identity by mingling your ancestors with people because according to historians, the Ibos were clannish in nature and hardly interact with people until the British came and found your lots yet you want to claim the land? Abegi..
Stop speaking trash. We have always been Igbos from time immemorial. If you don't understand the ethnic organization of the Igbo group, keep quiet and learn. The Igbos maintained a dynamic form of unit starting from the family up to the Oha.... Elauda Equino an Igbo from Western Niger spoke elaborately on his Igboness in his book. He made mention of the Binis as a different people from his own Igbo people. He is knowledgeable of the Idu people, i.e. the Binis on the western fringe of Igboland.
The British never gave us our identity. Indi'Igbo is ancient. We are igbos with emphasis on our groupings, since we value the principles of democracy and collective decision. Don't mistake that for lack of identity and cohesive unity.
Howbeit, the western Igbos, Onitcha inclusive, evolved a semi-monarchical system close to that of the Binis because of influence and proximity. Like I said, Igbos are ancients, even more ancient than most recent groups, especially the Yorubas and Binis. Capish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Curlieweed: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
nengibo:

Pat utomi for example, he is also from a multi-ethnic state but he identifies as an Igbo even though he bears a non-igbo name, would u say dat has hampered his political chance in the Niger delta?

1. Utomi is not the governor of Delta State
2. Utomi is an Igbo name. The guy was actually upset when some other Igbos made the same assumption you're making now.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Which treachery are you talking about? Because I speak the truth? Lol!
Ask yourself that question in all honesty, and you'll get the correct answer.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by itchie: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

The truth hurts bah? Lol.

I'm all for the truth.. Even history told us that the Midwest had wanted the Ibo living among them to move back to join their Eastern brothers over the river Niger bank because the Midwest feared the Ibos would betray them and they did betray the Midwest. No Ibo is indigenous to the Midwest which is Delta and Edo today. Get that sunk into your brain.

Kapish!

Continue wallowing in your own ignorance. If you chose to believe a stupid tale by whoever, that's your own cup of tea. I don't have time to waste debating with ignoramuses. I'm done with you. Good day

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
itchie:

Continue wallowing in your own ignorance. If you chose to believe a stupid tale by whoever, that's your own cup of tea. I don't have time to waste debating with ignoramuses. I'm done with you. Good day
You do have to debunk their lies. The world should know the truth. These guys are masters in the act of treachery and sabotage once Igbos are involve .
Lies repeated a thousand times, begin to sound like the truth. Alsace Lorance belonged to the French, but the Prussians went to war to claim it.... This was as a result of repeated lies and the rich iron ore deposit in the said area. You have to school them, so they stay off your land. You can imagine claiming that Anioma land belongs to the Ijaws and co. shocked Ndi Anioma should sit up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by PDJT: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:
“In honest hands, literacy is the surest and the most effective means to true education. In dishonest hands, it may be a most dangerous, in fact a suicidal, acquisition.”
– Obafemi Awolowo

Recently, Ijaw elder statesman, Pa Edwin Clark had featured himself into some Nigerian news media, saying things you ordinary wouldn’t want to imagine he’ll say despite the fact that age is telling on him. First, Pa Clark was quoted as saying the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. I believe many learned and honest Nigerians assume that to be his personal opinion and hence refused to comment on such illogical and unintelligent assertion by Pa Clark. While the living kept quiet and chose to ignore such a reckless and relevance –seeking comment by Pa Clark, the memories of Pa Clark’s ancestors and Ijaw men and women who died in one way or the other resisting the British imposition of Nigeria on the Ijaw peoples may not keep mute. The statement by Pa Clark insults the sensibilities of those Ijaw people at Udi, those whose waters are no longer drinkable due to oil spillages from oil explorations that were mostly ignored.

It seem the first statement did not earn Pa Clark the desired relevance he was desperate to get so he resorted to involving Igbos into it to prove to the rest Nigerians that he means business. While the story of Pa Clark’s existence is currently riddled with all forms of betrayals, selfishness and back-stabbing, one would expect that in his old age, Pa Clark would turn a new leaf and leave at least, one or two good memories behind. But it seem the old man have decided to prove the old saying right; that one does not learn to be left-handed at old age.

Dr Peter Odili, Former Governor of Rivers State (an Igbo from Ndoni group)

Owing to the fact that until this moment, no Ijaw organization had openly declared having delegated Pa Clark as their spokesperson, hence I will treat every of Clark’s assertions as mere personal opinion. If you read the last interview granted to pa Clark, you’ll see how desperate pa Clark have become in his effort to seek relevance and register his name in the good book of this current disastrous APC government – as he had done to previous administrations in this country. During the tumultuous and equally unproductive reign of his kinsman, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Pa Clark was handy to create relevance for himself and got himself attached as one of the parasites of that government. When Goodluck was voted out, Pa Clark as usual, turned around to bite the very hands of his kinsman that moments ago, was feeding him.
This is Clark. Pa Clark was so untrustworthy that Reuben Abati had to personally declare that “Clark is a typical example of people that leaders in power should not have around them.” And that ““I am not necessarily saying that the Ijaw leader should have remained loyal to and defend Goodluck Jonathan because they are both Ijaws; patriotism definitely could be stronger than ethnic affinities. Nonetheless, that E. K. Clark tale about leaving politics and becoming a statesman is nothing but sheer crap. If Jonathan had returned to office, he would still be a card-carrying member of the PDP and the ‘father of the president’ and we would still have been hearing that famous phrase, ‘my son’. Chief E. K. Clark, five months after, has practically told the world that President Buhari is better than ‘his own son’. It is the worst form of humiliation that President Jonathan has received since he left office.” This is Pa Edwin Clark. If there is a dictionary of dishonesty in Nigeria, it must surely be littered with Pa Clark’s name!

This response however, is not going to dwell on the many deeds of Pa Clark that is evidently ridden with lies, double-standards and selfishness for that will probably take a whole book to describe. I am therefore, replying to Pa Edwin Clark on his infusion of ‘Igbo’ in his latest sycophantic remarks on the Igbo, using South East, Rivers state and Delta state as a yardstick of his unintellectual debauchery. In his remarks, Pa Clark wrongly insinuated that Igbo, began and ended in the Nigerian decimated region known as South East. On a very good day – minus the sad fact that many Nigerians, young and old from the Southern region of Nigeria mistook Clark’s being to schools and wielding degrees as ‘education and intelligence’, Clark’s statements deserves only a disappointing shrug from the populace and a complete review of his alleged educational qualifications. First, there is no doubt that Pa Clark is wholesomely ignorant of geography, History and ethnology. Pa Clark was there when the geographical anomaly tagged South South was created and all of us dragged into it.

Right Hon Chibuike Rotimi , Former governor of Rivers state (An Igbo from Rivers State)

Because not everybody is aware that Pa Clark is selfish, and a very good candidate on issues of double-standards, it will be good we quickly unveil the personalities of Pa Clark to those set of people who mistook him for ‘elderly statesman’ or a well-informed patriot. Pa Clark told his interviews that there were no Igbos in Rivers state. One would have taken him serous and maybe, challenged him to a debate he will lose at the begging, but Clark had already shot himself on the foot on the topic on several occasions. During the 2007 PDP presidential primaries, Pa Clark was very vocal in declaring Chief Peter Odili, former governor of Rivers state an Igbo and claimed that Igbos should not represent the Niger Delta. Odili is an Ndoni man, Ndoni is clearly an Igboid subgroup in Rivers state. In the days of Okocha versus Uduaghan in Delta Stae, Pa Clark was also very vocal in asserting that Okocha was an Igbo man and he Clark and the ‘real Deltans’ cannot afford to have Delta state capital in Asaba, Igboland and as well have Okocha, an Igbo man as governor while the ‘real Deltans ‘ watched. In Rivers state, men like Chibuike Amaechi had continiously reminded the Clarks’s that they are Igbo, but Pa Clark believed he is the right person to define them.

“Clark is a typical example of people that leaders in power should not have around them.” And that ““I am not necessarily saying that the Ijaw leader should have remained loyal to and defend Goodluck Jonathan because they are both Ijaws; patriotism definitely could be stronger than ethnic affinities. Nonetheless, that E. K. Clark tale about leaving politics and becoming a statesman is nothing but sheer crap. If Jonathan had returned to office, he would still be a card-carrying member of the PDP and the ‘father of the president’ and we would still have been hearing that famous phrase, ‘my son’. Chief E. K. Clark, five months after, has practically told the world that President Buhari is better than ‘his own son’. It is the worst form of humiliation that President Jonathan has received since he left office.” This is Pa Edwin Clark. If there is a dictionary of dishonesty in Nigeria, it must surely be littered with Pa Clark’s name!

One silly part of Edwin’s claim was that the Igbos of Rivers state and those of Delta state are no longer Igbos but Rivers people and Deltans. On the same ground, Pa Edwin Clark insists that the Ijaw in Rivers, Delta Edo and Ondo are as Ijaw as the ones in Bayelsa. In other words, the Ijaw in Rivers is not Rivers man/woman like their Igbo counterpart, but Ijaw. The Ijaw in Delta state are not called Deltans, but Ijaw unlike us the Igbos in Delta who must become Deltans and not Igbo. In this line of thinking, Pa Edwin Clark is not alone, with him are many gullible humans in our region. One would have asked Pa Clark exactly why the Ijaw outside Bayelsa are Ijaw while the Igbo outside South East are no longer Igbo, but then Pa Clark was not honestly gullible. His double-standard is well intended and we have seen enough of it already. The right question is why did Pa Clark tag Ibe Kachikwu, Peter Odili and Okocha Igbos when it helped him deny them of their political ambitions and untagged them when it favors him? The answer remains the same: Pa Clark is a liar. One more thing: while did Asaba become Igboland when it suits Clark and becomes just ‘Delta’ when it suits him also?

Dr Ibe Kachikwu, GMD, NNPC an Igbo from Delta state

I will advise the handlers of Pa Edwin Clark to guide him accordingly especially now that people’s utterances are recorded in the internet. It is not the duty of Pa Clark to tell us when to be Igbo and when not to be. He should focus more on helping his Ijaw people get at least clean environments devoid of oil spillages from the federal government. He should not be allowed to publicly display his ugly linen in public. Even a kid would laugh at Clark claiming that A Chinwendu in Asaba is more related to a Pa Edwin Clark or a Diepriye of Bayelsa than another Chinwendu from Onitsha. Maybe Pa Clark is not intelligent enough to know who is his ethnic brothers and sisters and depends on the Nigerian political boundary makers to tell him who his ethnic brothers are. Evidently, if a new boundary adjustment is made including Ondo state in South South, Yoruba people will probably become ethnic brothers and sisters to the old man and his like. We know our ethnic brothers and sisters when we see them.

Chief Ralph Uwechue, (late) Ex Ohaneze President from Delta State

And to those forming a RONDEL, this goes out to you: if you depend on the Nigerian political mapping to know who your ethnic brothers and sister are, you are simply gullible and mostly ignorant. To Pa Clark, your current age deserves rest. Go and have a lot of rest. If there is anything a youth can learn from Clark, it is to avoid everything that Pa Clark did.

By Chiwndu Carlos...
an Igbo from Delta.

http://www.aekwe.com/2017/07/response-to-pa-edwin-clark-on-rivers-state-delta-state-and-ndi-igbo-by-chinwendu-carlos/
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

There's no yoruba in Ugbodu. The Ugbodu said they migrated from yorubaland yes but they are this very day NEVER EVER claim being yoruba. Yoruba are the ones pitifully trying to claim them simply because of their migration history despite they have long disassociated themselves from una. My sister recently married into that community so I know directly what that community ascribe their ethnicity as. THEY are NOT yoruba and don't claim such either hence, you don't have any mouth to claim their land.

Heck we had a celebrity that was from there.... recall Zeal Onyecheme from styl plus is said to be from there. Despite the members of his group were yoruba, how many times did he claim yoruba? Infact the boy wad known as the igbo boy in styl plus no be so? How many times did he come out to denouce that claim.

Helen Anyamelune, before she died (may her soul RIP), was known as one of the first igbo from delta to win miss. Nigeria. During that era, she NEVER denounced that statement, nor came out to claim yoruba.

The thing is you people have been told this repeatedly by several aniomas on this forum that yes Ugbodu have history to yoruba and they acknowledge it but now, they have assimilated here and do not see themselves as yoruba. It's similar to how some claim onitsha to come from bini but they do not claim bini now. You've been told this REPEATEDLY but since una have been trying so fucking hard to claim being part of delta and iteskiri won't let una use them, you people have now pitifully trying to use Ugbodu. Pitiful.

Secondly Agbor till date is still one of the controversial about their history. There are some bini migrants that moved to Agbor that have been rewriting their history to claim bini as their origin. While there are others from Agbor that disagrees with that narration. The current dein claims they were bini because he was raised in the place of the oba of bini, likewise he is half bini.
A past dein says otherwise, hence that area identity is controversial. this shit was posted to you when you started your stupidity. I screenshot it for you incase your ignorant ass tries to deny it.
Heck uti nwachukwu is said to be from Agbor. How many times have you seen him denouncing being igbo. Heck does he not attend igbo conventions?

As for ukwuani also have the same controversy as Ika. Likewise, an Ukwuani king addressed this already and the post made it on NL
https://www.nairaland.com/3153424/liedanioma-igbo-part-biafrat-ruler
Heck Ngozi123 addressed you already about your stupidity and she herself has ukwuani ancestry. You just refuse to listen because you're too much of an idiot to grasp wtf people tell you. Whatever nonsense that comes in that stupid head of yours, you run with it no matter how much of an illiterate and ignorant it makes you look. You dont know Jack Sh1t about another community. I suggest keep your stupid mouth shut.

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Modified:

That's the thing about yoruba. They are a shameless, disgusting ass hypocrites. Never seen a clan so fucking Evil as they try to create animosity between brothers. That fucking tribe makes me so freaking sick to my stomach I swear

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sanchez01:

Oh, so the Ijaws are expected to come and save you in a discourse that had nothing to do with them from the outset?

I have no interest in sowing seeds of discord but the truth must be pronounced. I grew up in a complex environment with the Ijaws and the Ilajes being the dominant groups therein. I recall how the Ijaws came into the area at the time, way back as far as 1990. Today, they claim they own the place and have been there from time immemorial. Interestingly, the said place is Mile 12, Lagos, specifically the river edge within Omobanta.

There are no indigenous Ijaws in Ondo, just as there are no indigenous Igbos in Delta, the same way there are no indigenous Urhobos in Bayelsa. The same applies to the Yorubas.

It is one thing your land was claimed or cut off, just as the case is with a part of Rivers which naturally belongs to the Igbos, and it is another to claim you are indigenous to a land when history clearly beams its spotlight on how your people got there.

Just like him, your ignorance is pitiful.

Go and rewrite our history and ethnicity. Infact, why sit in NL and say it. I dare you to go to Asaba and shout the land belongs to whoever rat you think it belongs to and "there is no indigienous igbos in delta". Infact, carry your bag and head to Asagba place.

Like I said earlier, anyone that have a problem with delta igbos claiming igbo, please do the needful and hug a transformer out of your frustration thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

There's no yoruba in Ugbodu. The Ugbodu said they migrated from yorubaland yes but they are this very day NEVER EVER claim being yoruba. Yoruba are the ones pitifully trying to claim them simply because of their migration history despite they have long disassociated themselves from una. My sister recently married into that community so I know directly what that community ascribe their ethnicity as. THEY are NOT yoruba and don't claim such either hence, you don't have any mouth to claim their land.

Heck we had a celebrity that was from there.... recall Zeal Onyecheme from styl plus is said to be from there. Despite the members of his group were yoruba, how many times did he claim yoruba? Infact the boy wad known as the igbo boy in styl plus no be so? How many times did he come out to denouce that claim.

Helen Anyamelune, before she died (may her soul RIP), was known as one of the first igbo from delta to win miss. Nigeria. During that era, she NEVER denounced that statement, nor came out to claim yoruba.

The thing is you people have been told this repeatedly by several aniomas on this forum that yes Ugbodu have history to yoruba and they acknowledge it but now, they have assimilated here and do not see themselves as yoruba. It's similar to how onitsha claim to come from bini but they do not claim bini now. You've been told this REPEATEDLY but since una have been trying so fucking hard to claim being part of delta and iteskiri won't let una use them, you people have now pitifully trying to use Ugbodu. Pitiful.

Secondly Agbor till date is still one of the controversial about their history. There are some bini migrants that moved to Agbor that have been rewriting their history to claim bini as their origin. While there are others from Agbor that disagrees with that narration. The current dein claims they were bini because he was raised in the place of the oba of bini, likewise he is half bini.
A past dein says otherwise, hence that area identity is controversial. this shit was posted to you when you started your stupidity. I screenshot it for you incase your ignorant ass tries to deny it.
Heck uti nwachukwu is said to be from Agbor. How many times have you seen him denouncing being igbo. Heck does he not attend igbo conventions?

As for ukwuani also have the same controversy as Ika. Likewise, an Ukwuani king addressed this already and the post made it on NL
Heck Ngozi123 addressed you already about your stupidity and she herself has ukwuani ancestry. You just refuse to listen because you're too much of an idiot to grasp wtf people tell you. Whatever nonsense that comes in that stupid head of yours, you run with it no matter how much of an illiterate and ignorant it makes you look. You dont know Jack Sh1t about another community. I suggest keep your stupid mouth shut.

They only hear what they want to hear. I thank God that my family is from across Igboland as it has given me an insight into what's really going on here. When I saw that they were trying to claim Onitsha people as Bini, I realised that these people are truly shameless.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

The thing is you people have been told this repeatedly by several aniomas on this forum that yes Ugbodu have history to yoruba and they acknowledge it but now, they have assimilated here and do not see themselves as yoruba. It's similar to how onitsha claim to come from bini but they do not claim bini now. You've been told this REPEATEDLY but since una have been trying so fucking hard to claim being part of delta and iteskiri won't let una use them, you people have now pitifully trying to use Ugbodu. Pitiful.

Lol! Claim who? When we know they are strangers in the said land, even as the whole Anioma..

You people will never cease to amaze me. Better get off people's land that you keep claiming and go back to the east even as we will reinstate our Olukunmi brothers back to the SW when shite hits the fans. Does Asaba/ Asagba sound ibo to your dull brain? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Onitsha was even founded by the Binis, so what are you saying? Abegi.. No one is turning history upside down apart from the ibos. Stop claiming people's land!

Please do not talk about things you know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

You do have to debunk their lies. The world should know the truth. These guys are masters in the act of treachery and sabotage once Igbos are involve .
Lies repeated a thousand times, begin to sound like the truth. Alsace Lorance belonged to the French, but the Prussians went to war to claim it.... This was as a result of repeated lies and the rich iron ore deposit in the said area. You have to school them, so they stay off your land. You can imagine claiming that Anioma land belongs to the Ijaws and co. shocked Ndi Anioma should sit up.

Not with that Kagawa whatever is name is guy. That one is dense as HELL.......the definition of dense is him. You open a dictionary to look up the word dense and stupid, there's a picture of him right next to it used as an example. The statement you want the guy you quoted to addressed was already addressed in the past.
In his case, whatever narration the voices in his head tells him is what he runs with. You can correct him repeatedly with links, he still won't grasp it.

Waste of energy even correcting his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

They only hear what they want to hear. I thank God that my family is from across Igboland as it has given me an insight into what's really going on here. When I saw that they were trying to claim Onitsha people as Bini, I realised that these people are truly shameless.

Obviously that's why that clan is one of the most disgusting beings on earth. They are known as story tellers and history distortion for a reason. Now I know why noone takes whatever yoruba says seriously until another person that is non yoruba confirms what they say. What a people!!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Sagay212: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
I have never seen any other tribe apart from the igbo claiming and wanting other tribes to accept them. You don't need to keep embarrassing yourselves all over claiming people who do not accept you as your tribe. Why always igbos? everyday they are always trying to claim and force people to be part of their tribe yet the cry of freedom. what sort of low self esteem is this. Today calabar is parof ibo, tomorrow, benin is part of igbos,next kogi, benue, lokoja, ondo, bornu is part of igbos. stop trying so hard to attach yourselves to people who don't phuck with you. Learn to be proud of who you are and stick to it. What is all these nonsense cry about wanting another man's land? All these rubbish started when Jonathan lost election and these crazy, lazy ipod touts started shouting biafrau.d . Biafra is truly a fraud if you have to claim other peoples land by force. Stay alone you MF brainless ipods.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Claim who? When we know they are strangers in the said land, even as the whole Anioma..

You people will never cease to amaze me. Better get off people's land that you keep claiming and go back to the east even as we will reinstate our Olukunmi brothers back to the SW when shite hits the fans. Does Asaba/ Asagba sound ibo to your dull brain? Lol!

Go there and tell them they are yoruba. Why stay on NL screeching it. While I'm at it, please tell Zeal, Issac Amankwe, Afam Nkemdiche and co that they are yoruba. They seem not to know that. Eediot!!

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Tell us who owns the land dumbass. Oh I know, whatever clan that schizophrenic head of yours conjure up in. Bunch of mentally retarded illiterates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) / Floods Takeover Akwa-Ibom, Despite Underground Drainage / Kano PDP Primaries: Takia Wins As Abacha’s Son Withdraws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.