Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And (12537 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / BIAFRA : Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Pa Edwin Clark, Calls Him Names / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

It only stated that there are Ibo in Anioma which I never disputed, the facts is you're all migrants!

I guess Osadebey was an Ibo? Lol

Anyway, no land in Delta belongs to the Ibo. We're really waiting for the Ibo to come and claim them na.

Even when quoted and highlighted for him, the fool still blind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. That eyes and brain of yours are special.

I asked you and I quote, Did he in that article not address anioma as igbo despite our migration differences yes or no?

You said no blah blah blah.

The neglect of this people has continued till this day. It is as a result of this that the creation of Anioma State is deemed necessary today because of the long neglect of this people in the hands of the Igbo their kit and kin, a people the Anioma have stood for/by when it has always mattered. The Anioma people struggles can be equated with those of the Igbo of the South-East as a people the Anioma have always viewed themselves Igbo but this has yielded almost nothing in return for the Anioma region.

Lmfaooooooooooo osadebe is also not igbo. First it's edozien, now osadebe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Chei this Nigga will kill me with laughter.

Oya what tribe uses the last name osadebe?

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Delta state is a Bini offshoot apart from the Itsekiris who were part of Ilaje. Besides, these Itsekiri has now got Bini blood, hence they are still under the Bini umbrella.

No land in Delta belongs to the Ibo is the point here. Ibo here are all migrants and if you want to join your brethren, move over there!

Iteskiri that are migrants, well known migration history are non migrants by this clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the logic of an Afonja

Who dropped you when you were a child and how many times. Btw: An inhabitant land does not make the people first to reach it migrants of the land. Pick up a fucking book and learn.

Anyway still waiting on that video of the Ikelike people in Asaba. I want to see these original Asaba people grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Even when quoted and highlighted for him, the fool still blind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. That eyes and brain of yours is special.

I asked you and I quote, Did he in that article not address anioma as igbo despite our migration differences yes or no?

You said no blah blah blah.

Lmfaooooooooooo osadebe is also not igbo. First it's edozien, now osadebe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Chei this Nigga will kill me with laughter.

Oya what tribe uses the last name osadebe?

Lmao!
Dennis Osadebey is now Ibo? It's like you're roaming!

Well, I'm only concerned about the part that confirmed my claim that Anioma has different origins and languages, hence no eediot can claim them! We're only waiting to see the eediot who will come and claim them na!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Ikwerre is part of River state, not SE region! That's the fact here! Anyone that wants to become SE should move over there!

We have Yoruba in Brazil doesn't make that part of Brazil a Yoruba land. That's what I'm simply telling you!

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Iteskiri that are migrants, well known migration history are non migrants by this clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the logic of an Afonja

Who dropped you when you were a child and how many times. Btw: An inhabitant land does not make the people first to reach it migrants of the land. Pick up a fucking book and learn.

Anyway still waiting on that video of the Ikelike people in Asaba. I want to see these original Asaba people grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Lol!

It's like your brain dey pain you? The Midwest were part of the West, if you must know. Hence, the Itsekiri part of the land were part of the Ilaje which is very close to them until they gave themselves new identity and we've come to respect their decision.

That said, no part of Delta is Ibo land! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao!
Dennis Osadebey is no Ibo? It's like you're roaming!

Well, I'm only concerned about the part that confirmed my claim that Anioma has different origins and languages, hence no eediot can claim them! We're only waiting to see the eediot who will come and claim them na!

No Dennis Osadebe that was a proud igbo, didn't know wtf he was. That Nigga was Chinese, better yet na Afonja him be. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who ever denied this....you couldn't save your overly bashed in face on thread hence resulted to shift goal by grasping straws grin grin grin grin. Maybe next time, you focus on your Savage clan rather than burying your head in anioma business.

Lastly, why stay in NL screeching the bold, I'll personally send a family or even friend to take you all over Anioma land to screech the bold to each. You're welcome to do so. Don't just stay on NL screeching it. Show us our "defender" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

It's like your brain dey pain you? The Midwest were part of the West, if you must know. Hence, the Itsekiri part of the land were part of the Ilaje which is very close to them until they gave themselves new identity and we've come to respect their decision.

That said, no part of Delta is Ibo land! Kapish!

Last I checked iteskiri voted to be removed from Southwest during the midwest referendum. If they saw themselves as part of I'llaje or whatever, why would they vote to leave from the I'll a jeans.

Also, didn't they sue your government for obasanjo stealing their land and giving it to that I'll a jeans or whatever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep telling yourself whatever stories you fit help you sleep at night. Iteskiri have a well known migration history that they are proud to share.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

No Dennis Osadebe that was a proud igbo, didn't know wtf he was. That Nigga was Chinese, better yet na Afonja him be. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who ever denied this....you couldn't save your overly bashed in face on thread hence resulted to shift goal by grasping straws grin grin grin grin. Maybe next time, you focus on your Savage clan rather than burying your head in anioma business.

Lastly, why stay in NL screeching the bold, I'll personally send a family or even friend to take you all over Anioma land to screech the bold to each. You're welcome to do so. Don't just stay on NL screeching it. Show us our "defender" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! Osadebey sounds Ibo to your stupid brain bah? Lol.

In fact, looking at the name, you would know his ancestors came from Bini, not Ibo.

You don't deny Anioma came from different tribes yet it's only Ibo that's laying claim to them, does that not sound stupid to you? Why are ibo the only one laying claim to folks that came from different origins?

Btw, I repeat no Delta land is Ibo. We are all waiting for any stupid eediot to come and claim the land.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Last I checked iteskiri voted to be removed from Southwest during the midwest referendum. If they saw irritation were part of I'llaje or whatever, why would they vote to leave from the I'll a jeans.

Also, didn't they sue your government for obasanjo stealing their land and giving it to that I'll a jeans or whatever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep telling yourself whatever stories you fit help you sleep at night. Iteskiri have a well known migration history that they are proud to share.

Show me where majority of Itsekiri voted to be removed from the SW. In fact, they were undecided to the extent that Bini king was irritated by their actions. In fact, the majority voters were the Binis, Ijaws and Urhobos. Itsekiris votes were quite few!

That said! No Yoruba is claiming Itsekiris because we aint pathetic as the Ibos. They are free to do whatever they like. However, no part of Delta is Ibo land is what I'm telling you.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Edozien is a Bini word, not Ibo! Kapish!

But how can you know that when you can't give us a meaning for it?

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Show me where Itsekiri voted to be removed from the SW. In fact, they were undecided to the extent that Bini king was irritated by their actions. In fact, the majority voters were the Binis, Ijaws and Urhobos. Itsekiris votes were quite few!

That said! No Yoruba is claiming Itsekiris because we aint pathetic as the Ibos. They are free to do whatever they like. However, no part of Delta is Ibo land is what I'm telling you.

You do realize Omoigui already spoke on this and even provided the results of the votes? grin grin grin

Iteskiri were the warri in the list. Anioma were the Asaba in the list. Urhobo and Isoko were the urhobo in the list and western ijaws were the ijaw,in the list.

Notice the number of Yes compared to the No for the warri. grin grin grin grin grin grin. It was a unanimous vote. Everyone, iteskiri included, voted to be removed from you waste animals. Noone wanted to share that territory with una. If the iteskiri didn't vote to be away from una, the Bleep would they be doing in delta state then especially considering their territory is close to una. The beauty of the creation of the Internet, it gave power to knock out each propaganda and history distortion of you yoruba. Like I said before, the Internet was the worst thing ever created for Afonja but the best for everyone else.

Oh you don't claim iteskiri as yoruba. You mean now you don't after they disgraced una over it. Did you forget during GEJ admimistration, how your yoruba leaders kept screeching that you will speak for itsekiri people during the conference therfore, deltan governmemt decided to not include an Itsekiri as one of it'so delegate. Last I checked an Itsekiri activist, Rita Lori-Ogbebor, precisely came out and blasted the Deltan government for doing so. In addition, tell that crap to someone who has not been blasted by yoruba on this forum repeatedly for letting una know that iteskiri do not see themselves as yoruba.
Iteskiri slapped una silly and refused to allow una claim them hence your greedy asses turn to Ugbodu and the rest to try enter "yoruba are one of the clans in delta" again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pathetic clowns

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao! The fact is you're all migrants! Did I ever claim otherwise?

That Ibo keeps trying to claim these people shows how pathetic the Ibo tribes are! And where did I claim Ugbodu land? I simply stated that they are migrants in the said land and per adventure they got driven out of the said land (even as some Bakassi folks were dislocated after the said land were given back to Cameroon), we would only reinstate those who's got Yoruba genes, not the adulterated ones into the SW! But according to your stupid brain, I was claiming the land? The same land I stated it isn't Yoruba land? Lol!

The Article never addressed Anioma as Ibo territory! It stated that they have different ancestral origins and speaks different languages! Only those close to the SE region such as Asaba, Ibusa, Aboh etc speaks Ibo! The people in Agbor speaks Ozaara/Ika while those in Kwale, Abbi speaks Ukwuani. They are all different!

Bunch of land grabbers!

The bolded are conflicting here. I want to see if you'll figure it out.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

The bolded are conflicting here. Let's see if you figure it out.

Lol! I stated that those close to the SE region. Obviously Aboh is quite close, even if they are Ndokwa!

Now I can confirm that stupidity is really your second name. I'm still waiting to see where I claimed part of Delta land like your stupid brain claimed!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Osadebey sounds Ibo to your stupid brain bah? Lol.

In fact, looking at the name, you would know his ancestors came from Bini, not Ibo.

You don't deny Anioma came from different tribes yet it's only Ibo that's laying claim to them, does that not sound stupid to you? Why are ibo the only one laying claim to folks that came from different origins?

Btw, I repeat no Delta land is Ibo. We are all waiting for any stupid eediot to come and claim the land.

See someone calling another one stupid brain while making amother blunder.

Let me guess because you saw the word "osa" makes you think it's not an igbo words.
Another of your ability to read bini words no? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are aware the last name is also found in SE as well. Recall osita osadebe from Anambra State.

Anyway, osadebe means god's keep in igbo. What's the meaning of it on bini?

I don't know the same reason yoruba are claiming lagos that originally belonged to Edo according to your Oba akinLou and Ijebu that migrated from Sudan according to their Awulaje. Does that not sound stupid to you

I repeat there's no yorubaland in Lagos. We are all waiting for any stupid eediot to come and claim the land grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

You do realize Omoigui already spoke on this and even provided the results of the votes? grin grin grin

Iteskiri were the warri in the list. Anioma were the Asaba in the list. Urhobo and Isoko were the urhobo in the list and western ijaws were the ijaw,in the list.

Notice the number of Yes compared to the No for the warri. grin grin grin grin grin grin. It was a unanimous vote. Everyone, iteskiri included, voted to be removed from you waste animals. Noone wanted to share that territory with una. If the iteskiri didn't vote to be away from una, the Bleep would they be doing in delta state then especially considering their territory is close to una. The beauty of the creation of the Internet, it gave power to knock out each propaganda and history distortion of you yoruba. Like I said before, the Internet was the worst thing ever created for Afonja but the best for everyone else.

Oh you don't claim iteskiri as yoruba. You mean now you don't after they disgraced una over it. Did you forget during GEJ admimistration, how your yoruba leaders kept screeching that you will speak for itsekiri people during the conference therfore, deltan governmemt decided to not include an Itsekiri as one of it'so delegate. Last I checked an Itsekiri activist, Rita Lori-Ogbebor, precisely came out and blasted the Deltan government for doing so. In addition, tell that crap to someone who has not been blasted by yoruba on this forum repeatedly for letting una know that iteskiri do not see themselves as yoruba.
Iteskiri slapped una silly and refused to allow una claim them hence your greedy asses turn to Ugbodu and the rest to try enter "yoruba are one of the clans in delta" again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pathetic clowns

Lol!

Warri people isn't solely Itsekiris. Besides, I noticed their number were quite few and those that voted for no, were quite a number as well!

You're only disgracing your stupid self. No one is claiming Delta land apart from the Ibo because it belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiris and Bini minorities! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Thank God you corrected him on this. I was getting secondhand embarrassment reading that from him undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

Warri people isn't solely Itsekiris. Besides, I noticed their number were quite few and those that voted for no, were quite a number as well!

You're only disgracing your stupid self. No one is claiming Delta land apart from the Ibo because it belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiris and Bini minorities! Kapish!

The people that shares warri with iteskiri were separated and given their own category or is that your bad eyes can't see that grin grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't ask how little voted, I asked compare yes to the No. More people voted yes over No. The iteskiri voted to be removed from you Southwest that can be seen.

I disgraced myself says the one that have been beaten so hard, took him 3 days to come back and restart the argument and still getting his face bashed in. grin grin grin grin. Anway, like I said you don't need to stay on NL screeching this, go to anioma and screech it to and after so, move us to SE and give the land to binI people. We giving fucking dare you. Don't just sit on NL screeching grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

See someone calling another one stupid brain while making amother blunder.

Let me guess because you saw the word "osa" makes you think it's not an igbo words.
Another of your ability to read bini words no? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are aware the last name is also found in SE as well. Recall osita osadebe from Anambra State.

Anyway, osadebe means god's keep in igbo. What's the meaning of it on bini?

I don't know the same reason yoruba are claiming lagos that originally belonged to Edo according to your Oba akinLou and Ijebu that migrated from Sudan according to their Awulaje. Does that not sound stupid to you

I repeat there's no yorubaland in Lagos. We are all waiting for any stupid eediot to come and claim the land grin grin grin tongue

Osita Osadebe, An Onitsha man? You're really stupid! Why am I even forgetting that you are the acclaimed Youtibe reading eediot!?

Was Onitsha not founded by a Bini man? Lol!

That said no part of Delta land belongs to the Ibo. And it's no surprising that you equate Oba Akinolu lagos island to the whole of Lagos. It's like saying Deji of Akure rules the whole of Ondo state! Lol! Your stupidity is at its peak!

No part of Delta belongs to Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

Thank God you corrected him on this. I was getting secondhand embarrassment reading that from him undecided.

If only he has your level of self esteem. The guy obviously like being made a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

The people that shares warri with iteskiri were separated and given their own category or is that your bad eyes can't see that grin grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't ask how little voted, I asked compare yes to the No. More people voted yes over No. The iteskiri voted to be removed from you Southwest that can be seen.

I disgraced myself says the one that have been beaten so hard, took him 3 days to come back and restart the argument and still getting his face bashed in. grin grin grin grin. Anway, like I said you don't need to stay on NL screeching this, go to anioma and screech it to and after so, move us to SE and give the land to binI people. We giving fucking dare you. Don't just sit on NL screeching grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol!

Those who shares Warri with the itsekiri has their own lands which they dominate, hence they had to be distinguished. Warri votes were simply people from Warri in order not to create misunderstanding where there is not! Are you that stupid or is your ancestor named one? Besides, they had one of the lowest votes and those that voted "No" were substantial in numbers! Thanks for corroborating my claim!

That said, No part of Delta belongs to the Ibos!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Osita Osadebe, An Onitsha man? You're really stupid!
Why am I even forgetting that you are the acclaimed Youtibe reading eediot!?

Was Onitsha not founded by a Bini man? Lol!

That said no part of Delta land belongs to the Ibo. And it's no surprising that you equate Oba Akinolu lagos island to the whole of Lagos. It's like saying Deji of Akure rules the whole of Ondo state! Lol! Your stupidity is at its peak!

No part of Delta belongs to Ibo!

Imagine the conflict. He even had the audacity to saying "you're really stupid" after making yet again another blunder.

Osita was from ATANI, not onitsha. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fucking google is there illiterate, the least you can do is google sh1t before screeching the sh1ts those voices in your head tells you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Stop making a fool of yourself haba.

You can scrrech all you want...Lagos does not belong to yotuba There's no part of yoruba in Lagos according to oba akinlou. The ijebu lands are also not yoruba considering they migrated from Sudan.

No parts of Lagos belongs to yoruba!

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! I stated that those close to the SE region. Obviously Aboh is quite close, even if they are Ndokwa!

Now I can confirm that stupidity is really your second name. I'm still waiting to see where I claimed part of Delta land like your stupid brain claimed!

This thread alone is proof of this. Your argument with nonaira about the ethnic identity of the Ugbodu people is proof of this. You continuously claiming that there are Yorubas in Delta state is proof of this... undecided

Here you are claiming these people who don't want to be associated with you as your own:
Kagawa10:

Who's disputing where you're from? Is anyone disputing where Yoruba in ugbodu are from? The fact is neither land is Ibo nor Yoruba. It belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaws and The Itsekiris!

Anioma people are all migrants, including Ugbodu people!

Kagawa10:

Lol! Claim who? When we know they are strangers in the said land, even as the whole Anioma..

You people will never cease to amaze me. Better get off people's land that you keep claiming and go back to the east even as we will reinstate our Olukunmi brothers back to the SW when shite hits the fans. Does Asaba/ Asagba sound ibo to your dull brain? Lol!

If they preferred to separate from you guys in the Western region during the referendum, why do you think that they'd want to join you now? I genuinely don't like speaking for other groups but your obsession with Ndigbo is bothersome. Stop trying to attach yourself to people who want to be left alone.

Later, when nonaira corrects you on how the people view themselves i.e. as non-Yorubas, you start damage limitation proceedings:

Kagawa10:

Lol! Some of them have been "Ibonised" but the truth is when shite hit the fans, we're only ready to reinstate those who still have their Yoruba genes back into the SW, we don't care about the others.. They are on their own! OYO!

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

Those who shares Warri with the itsekiri has their own lands which they dominate, hence they had to be distinguished. Warri votes were simply people from Warri in order not to create misunderstanding from where there was not! Are you that stupid or is your ancestor named one? Besides, they had one of the lowest votes and those that voted "No" were substantial in numbers! Thanks for corroborating my claim!

That said, No part of Delta belongs to the Ibos!

Is this clown serious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So the ika, the ukwuani, the Ogwashi uku, the ibusa, etc does not have their own lands hence they were not distinguished and thus classified under the "Asaba" category?
In addition, why would urhobo from warri be removed from urhobo of other town, likewise the Ijaws. In addition iteskiri equally have other towns that they do not share with others in Warri so why were they not distinguished? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you that brain dead that even stories you create to soothe your pain is dumb as f2k my God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lastly the western ijaws had the least vote, not warri. Seriously go back to school if reading numbers is also hard for you.

Finally there were approximately 30,000 yes to 1,300 no floor warri block. A whopping approximately 28,700 difference. Again they voted the shit to remove themselves from your waste. If they did not, they would not be in delta state today FACT!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Imagine the conflict. He even had the audacity to saying "you're really stupid" after making yet again another blunder.

Osita was from ATANI, not onitsha. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fucking google is there illiterate, the least you can do is google sh1t before screeching the sh1ts those voices in your head tells you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Stop making a fool of yourself haba.

You can scrrech all you want...Lagos does not belong to yotuba There's no part of yoruba in Lagos according to oba akinlou. The ijebu lands are also not yoruba considering they migrated from Sudan.

No parts of Lagos belongs to yoruba!

Well, we can all say majority of Asaba people today needs to be moved back to Anambra because ibo have desecrated the place!

I repeat no part of Delta is Ibo land. No eediot can claim these land because they belongs to the Urhobos, Ijaws and itsekiris!

That all I have to say. I don't need to even argue with you on Lagos because any eediot who wants to claim them would have to first claim Ondo and Ogun state before claiming Lagos. Hence, we can say Ondo, Ogun and Lagos aint Yoruba states...lol!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, we can all say, majority of Asaba people today needs to be moved back to the Anambra because ibo have desecrated the place!

I repeat no part of Delta is Ibo land. No eediot can claim these land because they belongs to the Urhobos, Ijaws and itsekiris!

That all I have to say. I don't need to eve argue with you on Lagos because any eediot who wants to claim them would have to first claim Ondo an Ogun state. Hence, we can say Ondo, Ogun and Lagos aint Yoruba states...lol!

I repeat no part of Lagos is yoruba land. No eediot can claim lands that belongs to Bini, Sudanese and Egun!

That all I have to say. I don't need to even argue with you on Asaba because any eediot who wants to claim them would have to first claim Ogwashi uku and Ibusa town.

Funny how his logic gets twisted and migration does not apply anymore when it comes to Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Should not have made yourself a clown.

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Is this clown seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So the ika, the ukwuani, the Ogwashi uku, the ibusa, etc does not have their own lands hence they were not distinguished and thus classified under the "Asaba" category?
In addition, why would urhobo from warri be removed from urhobo of other town, likewise the Ijaws. In addition iteskiri equally have other towns that they do not share with others in Warri so why were they not distinguished? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you that brain dead that even stories you create to soothe your pain is dumb as f2k my God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lastly the western ijaws had the least vote, not warri. Seriously go back to school if reading numbers is also hard for you.

Finally there were approximately 30,000 yes to 1,300 no floor warri block. A whopping approximately 28,700 difference. Again they voted the shit to remove themselves from your waste. If they did not, they would not be in delta state today FACT!!!!.

Lmao!

Not everyone voted! So you think Itsekiris were only over 30000? Jeez! what kind of foolishness is this? Lol.

The fact is you're quite pathetic if you think everyone in heir villages voted at the time, only the big cities did and the main reason Warri was included while Itsekiris in other parts were never included! Besides, Warri isn't solely Itsekiris land yet many still voted NO!

Youtube reading eediot, hear this and loud, no part of Delta is Ibo land!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Drogbs: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

Not everyone voted! So you think Itsekiris were only over 30000? Jeez! what kind of foolishness is this? Lol.

The fact is you're quite pathetic if you think everyone in heir villages voted at the time, only the big cities did and the main reason Warri was included while Itsekiris in other parts were never included! Besides, Warri isn't solely Itsekiris land yet many still voted NO!

no part of Ijebu, Okun, Kwara, heck even Lagos is yorubaland.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

I repeat no part of Lagos is yoruba land. No eediot can claim lands that belongs to Bini, Sudanese and Egun!

That all I have to say. I don't need to even argue with you on Asaba because any eediot who wants to claim them would have to first claim Ogwashi uku and Ibusa town.

Funny how his logic gets twisted and migration does not apply anymore when it comes to Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Should not have made yourself a clown.

Lol! Then all Yoruba land is sudanese land, even as I'm a sudanese because I'm an Ijebu progeny!

That doesn't makes Delta Ibo land though! No part of Delta is Ibo land!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

You can twist it anyway you want to sooth your damaged ego. There are millions in delta state and there's no way to count in millions hence only significant number of people were called in to vote for their community.

The fact of the matter is the iteskiri that did vote there were MORE that voted Yes than those that voted NO. A whopping 28,700 thousand differemce. If iteskiri wanted to stay with yoruba, the difference between the yes and no would be significantly low yet in this case it is Not.

Noone, iteskiri included, wanted to be in the same region as you Afonja hence everyone voted out and the difference for each group yes to no was by a high margin. Hence iteskiri even sued your asses when tour obasanjo brother stole their lands. FACT!!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Drogbs:

no part of Ijebu, Okun, Kwara, heck even Lagos is yorubaland.

Lol!

You can as well name all part of Yorubaland as not Yoruba! My ancestor is an Ijebu man if you must know!

No part of Delta is Ibo land! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

You can twist it anyway you want to sooth your damaged ego. There are millions in delta state and there's no way to count in millions hence only significant number of people were called in to vote for their community.

The fact of the matter is the iteskiri that did vote there were MORE that voted Yes than those that voted NO. A whopping 28,700 thousand differemce. If iteskiri wanted to stay with yoruba, the difference between the yes and no would be significantly low yet in this case it is Not.

Noone, iteskiri included, wanted to be in the same region as you Afonja hence everyone voted out and the difference for each group yes to no was by a high margin. Hence iteskiri even sued your asses when tour obasanjo brother stole their lands. FACT!!

Lmao! The fact is Warri isn't solely Itsekiris yet many voted No! Lol..

Whichever way, no one is claiming the Itsekiris here nor Delta apart from the Ibo but hear this and loud, no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Then all Yoruba land is sudanese land, even as I'm a sudanese because I'm an Ijebu progeny!

That doesn't makes Delta Ibo land though! No part of Delta is Ibo land!

Yep. According to Awulaje or whatever una call am ijebu are from Sudan. Any ijebu claiming yoruba is a migrate from afonjaland. Pack your sh1t and head back to the land of your ancestors land grabbers.

No part of Lagos or any area where ijebu are found is yoruba grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adolphus Aghughu: The Auditor General Lacks Power To Audit NNPC, CBN, Others / Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria / Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.