Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) (7094 Views)

First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / Be Sincere Guys What Will You Do (pic) / If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by ezana1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you mistakenly bump into a snake that looks exactly like this, what will be your next reaction?
Run?
Kill it?
Consult/pray( thinking its a supernatural force to help you)?
Just tell us what you'll do

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by sinaj(f): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Woooo! shocked

This snake is beautiful!
I think I will just be staring at it.

4 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Honesty007(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
i would pour petrol on it &kill it.

5 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dah...nothing fit mke me lyk dis animal ah swear undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
How did it even enter romance section.. Is d snake romantic : undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by swashbuckler(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
probably faint first
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by malificent(f): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
My Love for snakes cheesy This baby here is harmless

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by jayjay00(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Relocate o, Sharp Sharp
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by ezana1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
sinaj:
Woooo! shocked

This snake is beautiful!

don't you think you like it and might probably be tempted to keep it as pet?

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by swashbuckler(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
sinaj:
Woooo! shocked

This snake is beautiful!
Thought u do be scared
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
malificent:
My Love for snakes cheesy This baby here is harmless
This one is a weirdo

2 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by VargasVee(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:

Snakes are friendly wink wink
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by ezana1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:

you really mean that?

3 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:

tahhhhhh...den me ah Dnt lyk having frnds na

2 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by MrCork: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
ezana1:
If you mistakenly bump into a snake that looks exactly like this, what will be your next reaction?
Run?
Kill it?

angry
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by VargasVee(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
ezana1:
you really mean that?

For real man grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by MrCork: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
ezana1:
Run?
Kill it?

... romance section strictly for chasssssin women my niggggga....carry yorrr snake to pet section!! (No oofensece) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Narldon: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Even Snake dey Bleach Skin?? shocked

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala be Like...

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
ezana1:
don't you think you like it and might probably be tempted to keep it as pet?
pet? Jeeez! I cnt lol.

will only admire it coz it's rare nd waka my way.

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by VargasVee(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
tahhhhhh...den me ah Dnt lyk having frnds na

LMAO What's exactly there to be scared off?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by sinaj(f): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrCork:

... romance section strictly for chasssssin women my niggggga....carry yorrr snake to pet section!! (No oofensece) angry
But Cork this is a light skin snake o! grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin You still dey ask wetin I go do. Omo, na better running o.

2 Likes

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:

LMAO What's exactly there to be scared off?
jeeeez are u kidding??..everytn.. It's skin,the way it crawls ,it's very mysterious, very hidden...the whole body...eeeew.. cry
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by EmpressEnnie(f): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ewww! I will run for my dear lyf...i loathe snakes.i repeat i loathe snakes.i wonder y dey were created.disgusting creatures! Yuck!
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
jeeeez are u kidding??..everytn.. It's skin,the way it crawls ,it's very mysterious, very hidden...the whole body...eeeew.. cry

what about you shoot a music video with it and earn 5million?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

what about you shoot a music video with it and earn 5million?
ah Dnt want.. Thank u..never
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:

Say something I am giving up on you grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by VargasVee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:

Depends on the scenario, don't you think? Like, have you tried touching in zoos? grin

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Say something I am giving up on you grin
ur so funny.. So u cnt forget sumfn...well ah Dnt want ur baby mama to break my head

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
ah Dnt want.. Thank u..never

Lol. And woman and snake na 5 & 6 o. see how mother eve take relate with snake for garden of eden
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:

Depends on the scenario, don't you think? Like, have you tried touching in zoos? grin
seriously Dnt scare me...ur making me think abt it and I feel sick already angry

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
i will call that nl mod that loves snakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? / Evry Guy Luv Dat Ass / The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.