Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,033 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Can't Wait For Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can't Wait For Rapture (1081 Views)

''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Wait For Rapture by beebaybee(f): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2007
i really can't wait for rapture, nd walking on the streets of gold. can u?
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by fun4me2(f): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2007
ITS REALLY A THING OF MIXED FEELINGS,FEAR OF MISSING IT AND D JOY OF GOING WITH THE RAPTURE.mY PRAYER IS DAT GOD WILL COUNT US WORTHY FOR HIS KINGDOM.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by fun4me2(f): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2007
ITS REALLY NOT A MTTER OF BEING HOLIER THAN THOU,ITS JUST HIS GRACE.AND U KNOW WHAT DIS IS A TOPIC WHERE PEOPLE WILL NOT REALLY LIKE COS ITS A BIT SCARY U KNOW ALL D TRIBULATIONS AFTER D RAPTURE , MAY WE NOT WITNESS D GREAT TRIBULATION IN JESUS NAME
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by donnie(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2007
I say, Amen to your prayer and you know what? Each time i see souls being won into the kingdom in their millions, it reminds me of one thing, the end is near.

This is the one major sign of His coming: a mighty harvest of souls. Becasuse when he talked about 'nations risng up against nations'; He said, 'the end is not yet'. But then He said, 'And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the earth, and then the end shall come'.

So jesus will not come until those in the far East, china and the rest of the world hear this gospel. Preaching the gospel draws His coming near.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by osegwu(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2007
donnie:

I say, Amen to your prayer and you know what? Each time i see souls being won into the kingdom in their millions, it reminds me of one thing, the end is near.

This is the one major sign of His coming: a mighty harvest of souls. Becasuse when he talked about 'nations risng up against nations'; He said, 'the end is not yet'. But then He said, 'And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the earth, and then the end shall come'.

So jesus will not come until those in the far East, china and the rest of the world hear this gospel. Preaching the gospel draws His coming near.

Well said

Still me
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Nella(f): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2007
i absolutely can't wait 4 rapture either!!!! just want 2 go 2 taht better palce!! ( Heaven)))=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by agnesoseka: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2007
moi too, i jst imagine wat heaven would look like,
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Backslider(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2007
Yeah that would be a great day when the saints go matching in.

Well we need to examine ourselves if we are Holy within and without.

BECAUSE IT SAYS HOLINESS WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Centkaycee(f): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
Wait 4 me am coming so that we can rubb minds 2geda, this is a good place 2 B.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Dolemite(f): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
beebaybee:

i really can't wait for rapture, nd walking on the streets of gold. can u?
You'll live, grow veeeeery old and die and the rapture will not happen, and when you die there is NO streets of gold waiting for you on the other side.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Centkaycee(f): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2010
Dolemite:

You'll live, grow veeeeery old and die and the rapture will not happen, and when you die there is NO streets of gold waiting for you on the other side.

Dolemite, that one grew old and die does not make God's words lie like some
of you allege. You will be an ingrate for calling your maker a liar. How can
the God who made you and everything inside you see anything as been
impossible.

Even satan respects God, believes Him in and for everything. Not to talk of you
a mere mortal, only flesh.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by nuella2(f): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2010
We should not just sit down and be waiting for rapture, we should be busy doing the assignment he gave us.

Matthew 28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Daniel 12:3
    And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Paul said woe unto me, 1 Cor. 9:16
    For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

So we should not be waiting to escape to heaven, knowing that our works will be rewarded. Therefore lets be busy changing lives and growing in knowlegde.

Ephes. 4:13
    Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Devonian(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
OP: AWAIT YOU RUPTURE BRUV.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2010
I can't wait too but each time I have such feelings, I also feel for those who have not known the truth.

Men Must Be Saved. Let Reach Out.

Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
You guys are living in a fools paradise

@ poster,
instead of waiting for rapture, why not find a way of going to meet him up there. you can be disappointed if you are waiting for him.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by alexleo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
I believe the bible till death. The rapture is the biggest event in God's calendar now since after the death, ressurection and ascention of Jesus. Its a glorious event which both the dead and the living in Christ are looking forward to. God help me not to make it. amen. God is my life, my love and my all.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by alexleo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2010
God help me to make it. Amen. God forbid that I should miss the rapture.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Zodiac61(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2010
alexleo:

God help me to make it. Amen. God forbid that I should miss the rapture.
Wait on. You will wait forever. This is one prayer (amongst all the other prayers) that will never be answered.
Don't waste your time waiting the rapture (a nebulous concept at best), and get on with enjoying your life (if you know how to), it is the only one you have.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Marlbron: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
OP,

Where exactly was rapture mentioned in the Bible or is that your imagination? I remember Christ saying that the meek shall inherit the earth and that as in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the Son of man. The Lords prayer and Christ's preaching also talks about the coming of the kingdom of God. Will that Kingdom be suspended in the sky or in outer space. What drug are u on?
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by alexleo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
zodiac61, not even 100 billion people of your type can make me doubt the bible. The bible is God"s word and God"s word is true. I believe it and I ll make the rapture by God"s grace. Amen.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Zodiac61(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
alexleo:

zodiac61, not even 100 billion people of your type can make me doubt the bible. The bible is God"s word and God"s word is true. I believe it and I ll make the rapture by God"s grace. Amen.
Don't flatter yourself. Do you think I am trying to convert you? You are free to believe anything you wish.
As far as the rapture is concerned, good luck. You will need lots of it, and a lot more.
Just remember this, in spite of what you have been brainwashed to believe, prayers are never answered. Has anyone seen a mountain move? Yet this is what Jesus promised those who have faith.
Re: Can't Wait For Rapture by Niseed(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2010
@ topic

BLIMEY!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Think The Bible Contradicts Itself / What If Tomorrow Was Judgment Day? / Why Did God Make Me Or Anyone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.