Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR (43977 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) / Mystery As ‘jesus Christ’ Appears, Disappears On Lagos Street [PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by whizzyleejr(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Something is wrong with him upstairs, where he go see money he go use buy ticket, make he go die for his house
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by YesNo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
gloriousprogidy:
Ok...Please oga show us evidence

make he show you ID card?

Turn water to money?

raise Ojukwu & Awolowo from the dead?

Heal all the sick presidents?

take your pick.
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by shurley22(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
End time
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by eDeity: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by bbbabes(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is this Nollywood
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Garuskristy(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
God please have mercy on u.... This world is turning into something else... embarassed cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by DTalented(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
what?
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Does this clown self acclaimed Jesus knows what he was saying?

1 Like

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Undiluted Osogbo weed at work
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by mokkalu1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
But the jewish Jesus was a man too and said same thing. Anyway, wetin I know sef?
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by ottohan: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
Man who gave his name as Omowole Isaac Omogoroye has declared himself “the only son of God”.
Omogoroye, who declared himself ‘Jesus Christ’ appeared in Lagos, and also declared that he is the next president of Nigeria who is set to take over Aso Rock villa.

The self-acclaimed “Jesus Christ”, who spoke with SaharaTv was formerly a President of the University of Lagos Students’ Union.
He said he was appearing to different countries of the world as the awaited son of God expected to redeem the world.

Omowole added that the government of Nigeria will change its name to the New Jerusalem of the Bible as he is set to take over Aso Rock as the next president to rule the country.
He said, “Today I’m appearing to the whole world as the one and only son of God expected back to life and I come in the new name of God as documented in the only living book the bible in revelation chapter 3 v 17.
“Revelations chapter 2:5, 2:7, and 2: 1. What I’m trying to say is that I’m the awaited Jesus Christ. My mission here is to let the world know that Jesus Christ is back.

“No man born of a woman will come from the sky down. It was only a parable in the bible. I’m here to decode that parable in revelation. I’m the Jesus Christ the bible is talking about.”

You can watch his interview here courtesy of Sahara TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbPYt_8CvWM

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/887673279682666497

hahahahahahajajajaj
JESUS CHRIST might be alot of things, but I dont think he should be as ugly as dis shocked

2 Likes

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by abbeyty(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is the result of smoking expired oshogbo weed
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by youngbravian(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
..........I sure say dz na joke
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by veacea: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eeyaah, his family members and other well spirited Nigerians should please come to his aid. He needs help urgently
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by discman2k2(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm not amazed anymore by whats happening in the world. Many things are affecting people's brains & settings of their minds. I'm quite sure poverty is the weed worrying this duse, gaskiya!

#BlackJesus indeed.
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by inereunwa1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
nawao is he high on osogbo WEED?
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Yeligray(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Black jesus... See person wey hunger don beat tire satay en no remember en name.
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Iamsammy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bhadmus77:
.take a look at him...also the sign on his cap says something....that's the interlocked pyramid of illuminati I guess.. 666-
thinking out loud tho
u gat sharp eyes my broda, datz d sign of Illuminati, na anti Christ b dz oh

1 Like

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by GreatChizzy: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming and one is claiming Jesus....
undecided
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by MTKbudapest(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
hahahaha
i no fit laugh
see me see black jesus
nothing i no go see for this useless country
afonja jesus hahahahha
chai christianity don suffer
God is a merciful God. Now just look at this fool callin himself jesus... What a blasphamy
we now have the anti-christ wit us now.
Afonja jesu ..
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Veetee(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Truly it is about time, everything will come to an end soon,.. BE PREPARED
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Imyourex(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Too much of Osogbo weed! Maybe the person below me has a better thing to say
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Hembelembe: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Shift lemme come and faint grin Abeg whose uncle is this?
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Cubeet: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Afonja somebody

2 Likes

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by tobrinskilanski: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
YesNo:

many said d same thing the last time a man came to say he is the only son of God... 2000 years ago

PSALM 14:1
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by fatiaforreal: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
When you see people talking about God and trying to make you believe they know something you don't or cannot comprehend, thus pretending to know everything about God, His plans, His ways etc, this is there last bus stop. Although, most of them will not advance to this point but their thinking is the same. In the eye of that man or Son of God (in case he is, grin you know belief is a very complex thing, sometimes you're just to believe) you guys abusing him or Him here are unbelievers. So next time you choose to use that word, unbelievers, try to imagine yourself in the shoes of others and imagine how crazy some beliefs you profess are considered by others.

1 Like

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by TinaAnita(f): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
All for attention. Enjoy your two minutes indomie noodles fame mumu
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by tobrinskilanski: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Undiluted Osogbo weed at work
gbam!!!
how u tey sabi beta weed joint o.
nma...eehhh!!
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by pweetychyka(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Someone should please serve dat guy some slap to help his brain get back to factory reset mode undecided
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by KingSango(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
Man who gave his name as Omowole Isaac Omogoroye has declared himself “the only son of God”.
Omogoroye, who declared himself ‘Jesus Christ’ appeared in Lagos, and also declared that he is the next president of Nigeria who is set to take over Aso Rock villa.

The self-acclaimed “Jesus Christ”, who spoke with SaharaTv was formerly a President of the University of Lagos Students’ Union.
He said he was appearing to different countries of the world as the awaited son of God expected to redeem the world.

Omowole added that the government of Nigeria will change its name to the New Jerusalem of the Bible as he is set to take over Aso Rock as the next president to rule the country.
He said, “Today I’m appearing to the whole world as the one and only son of God expected back to life and I come in the new name of God as documented in the only living book the bible in revelation chapter 3 v 17.
“Revelations chapter 2:5, 2:7, and 2: 1. What I’m trying to say is that I’m the awaited Jesus Christ. My mission here is to let the world know that Jesus Christ is back.

“No man born of a woman will come from the sky down. It was only a parable in the bible. I’m here to decode that parable in revelation. I’m the Jesus Christ the bible is talking about.”

You can watch his interview here courtesy of Sahara TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbPYt_8CvWM

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/887673279682666497

There is no Jesus Christ.

Read the topic: https://www.nairaland.com/3527827/bible-quran-both-lie-there

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by tobrinskilanski: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
fatiaforreal:
When you see people talking about God and trying to make you believe they know something you don't or cannot comprehend, thus pretending to know everything about God, His plans, His ways etc, this is there last bus stop. Although, most of them will not advance to this point but their thinking is the same. In the eye of that man or Son of God (in case he is, grin you know belief is a very complex thing, sometimes you're just to believe) you guys abusing him or Him here are unbelievers. So next time you choose to use that word, unbelievers, try to imagine yourself in the shoes of others and imagine how crazy some beliefs you profess are considered by others.

THO ITZ LONG BUT U TRIED IN MAKING A POINT.

WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY PLZ COZ IDONGEYOU.

1 Like

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by marisdgreat(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
awon afonja republic they won't say much on this. but if it is related to ibo now, u will see their frustrated sons n daughters saying trash calling ibo awon developers while they are benefiting from it in their Southwest region. Their girls that are always dirty n unkempt will saying trash with their guys instead of them to learn good manners n respect so that they will know how to enjoy their future homes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.