Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32453 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Yet you had to foolishly disturb the silence, that makes you a meathead, a dimwit targeted towards failure, told you you wouldnt last till the 50th page..as much as you carry nairaland matter for head your services are not required brah grin

Hammerof.thor the loner whose sole existence is confined only in the four walls of nairaland grin

Lesser you i pray
grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Hammerof.thor, Never have i seen a pathetic loser as you, a cunning bastard who accuses me of plagiarism, your miserable life is circled around nairaland,you are a disgrace.. A waste of time and space, shameless fagggot grin

At the slightest mention of you, my comment gets deleted , am forced to assume it strikes a nerve with every iteration, an adult with no better sense grin

God knows i feel like hitting that useless bald head of yours ,cranium with dead cells you call a brain, sex starved eddiaaat...let me see you delete this as well, bastard son of a whoore grin

See the sleeky ediaat deleting comments, fightened fool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by 1daboi: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
optional1:

i didn't quote you i mentioned you and also called you broke ass nigga...

Go and bleep your olosho for d night..

Go in peace brokely.
This option1 must be a kid.......go watch cartoon bit.ch
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by postmann: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2018

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don't care much for goats or Mr Trump. Mr Trump is a bit of a satyr in my view. Too lazy to twerk.
Of course you are not endorsing my comments sex is strictly for reproduction in your point of view. wink Did you know that dolphins are the only other mammals other than humans that have sex for pleasure?

All these women opening their legs and participating in all manner of debauchery it's unprecedented. Shall we blame Buhari? It seems that's the done thing these days.
How did I even find this...
Lol...you told me you were in the process of "twerking around the house" just recently. The internet never forgets. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by DanielGb(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by princfred(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
I expected fireworks here by now between the hes' and hers'.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MrNice04(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Davidgrey:
I see undecided

And your "ignorant facts" were harvested from your mental diary I suppose?

You are a naive clown.
Guilty conscience be hammering some gyals bad bad for here mehn, how does airing an opinion mean op doesn't know how to mind her biznes? ... I mean, This is a point blank , fresh out of hell point of view.

Girls out of the auspices of marriage should start learning how to say NO and meaning it. Should stop using the sweetness between their legs nature as entrusted them to share with the one deserving man as money making venture ! . Maybe, just maybe men will stop seeing them as some mere toys that can be bought, played with for a while , only to get tired of and dumped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.