Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,655 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 (818 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 by Trendings: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria’s male barbie has been ordered to pay his hairstylist $87. According to the 17-year-old hairstylist, Bobrisky tried to file a report against her for making a video of him, but the police ordered him to pay her $87 for services rendered.

Bobrisky later took to his snap to let the world know that he has finally paid the $87.

http://www.linjust.com/united-states-police-orders-bobrisky-to-pay-his-hairstylist-87.html

Re: United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 by moshood521: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bobyrisky.....
Nd u dea tell us say u na owe d gal moni...
U cn lie oooo....
Y u cum sharpaly go pay.....
Afta u 1 arrest omo lomo hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 by drxeus(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
on behalf on i and all the straight guys on nairaland
i dedicate this girl to the atlantic ocean
the thunder that will fire him...sorry fire her is fighting war in iran

1 Like

Re: United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 by bigass123(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Your english sucks @bobrisky
In fact reading that nonsense you posted is also risky.
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 by ibkkk(f): 4:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Bobrisky, why are you acting childish nah?You too,read all the jargons you wrote.
Re: United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 by Macdawid(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2017
As long as it's this dumb ass i'll not say anything .
Re: United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 by Came: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Na this yeye hair be $87 dollars... If mama sikira way dey do my hair for mushin see this one now,i don enter gbege be that... Hmmmmm!!

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – Sterling (official Video) - For Sterling Bank / Who Rocked It The Most? Nicki Minaj Vs Blac Chyna / Stillness As Actress Rita Dominic Shades Fellow Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.