Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) (5524 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by McGibson(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
This started last year. I refused. she later give birth to a baby boy. of recent she's back. asking me to make love to her and all that. I still refused. she also requested some time alone because I do invite my Gf when ever she's coming as at last year. She said if my house isn't convenient enough, she would want us to hangout (I guess hotel room). I said no but am sure she will come. what will I do?

Front page if possible. Mod

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by mejai(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by bigass123(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Really?
Grow up boy

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
To b real, it's IMMATURE, wild of U discussing dis knowing fully well it is abominable, flimsy and rude to God, ur conscience and d husband.

NB. Before silly comments start appearing, deal with it earnestly. Ur YES b YES or NO b NO.

Lest I forget, ur watsapp wallpaper shocked. For ur own dignity. #justsaying

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by obataokenwa(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
In the chat, she said she wish she could have you One more time... meaning it has already been going on. You just want to show your pics and get more married women your way. I pity you cos you have some years to pay for it through suffer until God's mercy locate you

15 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by ovaRAYted(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
oga when u dey tell story..talk am well,talk am true

"wish i could have you one more time to all myself".....obviously you don oil this person wife before,why she no go worry you for more?? angry

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Yeligray(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
She said that 'she wishes that she could have you one more time to herself' meaning that you have screwed her before... Stay away from married women e no easy to pay bride price then anoda man go collect joy. U, u no for like am if person do your future wife so no do anoda person own.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
You have done it before. Why are you telling us now?

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by McGibson(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
In the chat, she said she wish she could have you One more time... meaning it has already been going on. You just want to show your pics and get more married women your way. I pity you cos you have some years to pay for it through suffer until God's mercy locate you

to my best of knowledge. I think she mean one more time of my time because we were close until she demanded sex. so we've not been close for almost a year. until this period she started again.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by McGibson(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
You have done it before. Why are you telling us now?

sorry but I have not
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
I wish I could have you 1 more time

Op you been don lash the woman na, what's your problem now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
McGibson:

sorry but I have not
I'll advice you take down those screenshots and edit your topic. Hard for me to believe

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
In the chat, she said she wish she could have you One more time...meaning it has already been going on. You just want to show your pics and get more married women your way. I pity you cos you have some years to pay for it through suffer until God's mercy locate you
I was also surprised at that. And he has the effrontery to say a married woman is disturbing him. Why didn't he tell her off from the onset?, or even threaten reporting her to her husband if his moral compass wasn't low already.

Who knows?, op could be the biological father of the woman's child. Her husband needs to run a paternity test. grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by obataokenwa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
McGibson:

to my best of knowledge. I think she mean one more time of my time because we were close until she demanded sex. so we've not been close for almost a year. until this period she started again.
Pro 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Pro 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

Lev 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
McGibson:

sorry but I have not

You've not? What did she mean by that statement

That chat is not complete your removed some

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by McGibson(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

I guess I don't have to explain my self. but I never touched her but she was close to me until she demanded sex. then I cut the closeness.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
McGibson:

I guess I don't have to explain my self. but I never touched her but she was close to me until she demanded sex. then I cut the closeness.

What's the essence of this your thread

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by McGibson(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
You're old of enough to advice yourself op
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

What's the essence of this your thread
Good question
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by obataokenwa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
McGibson:

sorry but I have not
Remove your picture from that whatsapp background and repost it Pls so as to protect yourself and the woman.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
Remove your picture from that whatsapp background and repost it Pls so as to protect yourself and the woman.

That's the main reason he created the thread, he want you to see he's pix
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

You know you need sugar Mummy... U had better collect the woman's number or ask Op for connection.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by McGibson(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
obataokenwa:

I've deleted the chat from my phone. I think I have also removed a pic showing a bit of me from this post. I don't think this two identifies me but if it does. just tell me the one. I will remove the pic too.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by obataokenwa(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
McGibson:

I've deleted the chat from my phone. I think I have also removed a pic showing a bit of me from this post. I don't think this two identifies me but if it does. just tell me the one. I will remove the pic too.
Bro, there is a block and delete option on your phone, you can make use of it on her.

Ephesians 4:27 Give no place to the devil
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
McGibson:

What is your aim of creating this thread? Say no to her and move on dude! angry
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by obataokenwa(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
I was also surprised at that. And he has the effrontery to say a married woman is disturbing him. Why didn't he tell her off from the onset?, or even threaten reporting her to her husband if his moral compass wasn't low already.

Who knows?, op could be the biological father of the woman's child. Her husband needs to run a paternity test. grin
OP don't know that many people here are lie detector machines in human form grin
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
OP don't know that many people here are lie detector machines in human form grin
Just imagine his conversation with a supposed married woman disturbing him. Is he not leading her on?.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by obataokenwa(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Just imagine his conversation with a supposed married woman disturbing him. Is he not leading her on?.
OP got spirit of adultery on him that attracts such women to him(such Spirit enter someone after intercourse with a married person). Just imagine him saying they're close before she demanded sex. A married woman won't start demanding sex if it was not nursed by both through closeness and chats and calls.

my people said "it's not the little blood mosquito will suck that makes one hit it to death, but the malaria and fever that follows that little blood sucked"
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

You know you need sugar Mummy... U had better collect the woman's number or ask Op for connection.

You don get sugar baby already? I for need you cool
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
OP got spirit of adultery on him that attracts such women to him(such Spirit enter someone after intercourse with a married person). Just imagine him saying they're close before she demanded sex. A married woman won't start demanding sex if it was not nursed by both through closeness and chats and calls.

my people said "it's not the little blood mosquito will suck that makes one hit it to death, but the malaria and fever that follows that little blood sucked"
LOL, true. grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by obataokenwa(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
McGibson:

sorry but I have not
Check the beginning of what you posted. Another man's wife called u swty and you were playing along. I know you deleted part of the main chat to look innocent. But God sees your heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Should Husbands Pay Their Stay At Home Wives Salary?" - Lady Lists Reasons Why / Please Advice My Elder Brother And His Wife. / To Whom Does The Child Belong To In Nigeria? The Father Or The Mother Or Both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.