Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People (2084 Views)

Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / Reno Omokri Mocks Okorocha, Akpabio 'As Their People Reject Them' / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by mmb(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by mmb(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Na so......he b lyk say our politicians lyk day roast corn....ma go start d business maybe ma luck fit shine may bubu cum patronize me....abi epp me fan fire to d corn...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by mmb(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by clefstone(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
spot on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by 989900: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
The hustle is real.

"Yahoo-Yahoo on a kentro level".

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by DaniDani(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hahahaha. Rick Ross fall on them. Abeg na who get Rick Ross falling pics
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by PapaNnamdi: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Atiku2019 oya coman campaign
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Judicible(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
The way fashionable dey observe that roasted plantain like nothing else matters
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by ExpensiveG: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
See as dat one dey chop Sugar cane.. shocked mtcheew

common to enter keke him no fit, why na dat new keke him wan enter. .... isssh undecided

Dey think dey are doing us, very soon dey SUN WILL RISE FROM THE EAST.. grin

#IrepBIAFRA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by okosodo: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Buhari is the greatest deceiver of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
I like all except that of FAYOSE The so called governor of ekiti state. I SMH for him undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Elkay3: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow. So accurate!!!
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by ExpensiveG: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sharming95:
Na so......he b lyk say our politicians lyk day roast corn....ma go start d business maybe ma luck fit shine may bubu cum patronize me....abi epp me fan fire to d corn...
grin grin
You sure say Bubu go come back cheesy

See as dat one do em self for dat BED as if na RAT wey fall inside hot oil.
Just imagine, after our politicians go do all dis things finish, na dey opposite of wetin dem promise us dem go do.... Chai sad

OUR MUMU DON DO.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gworo is not left out with sachet Milo

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Khd95(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Clowns

dino sef,i hope he didnt roast the baby's leg join the corns

See that short man with his colanut teeth

That baba on bed weak me,how i wish thousands of lice and bed bugs enter his babaringa

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Damsman10(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Khd95:
Clowns

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by lordimmaogidi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha de funniest na Almakura lieing on a mattress jibiti politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by chris4gold(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Front page worthy....
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Blue3k2: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2017
The jokes on Nigerians. Look at how people shill for these reprobates then cry about development.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by officialteemi(m): 1:42am On Jul 21, 2017
BEFORE ELECTION and AFTER ELECTION

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Desyner: 1:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Mumu OP. Keep attacking APC while the whole ruling class get away with daylight robbery.
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Justuceleague2: 1:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Interesting
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by chime8(m): 3:11am On Jul 21, 2017
yarimo:
I like all except that of FAYOSE The so called governor of ekiti state. I SMH for him undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
You don't need to like him, OK. we already know your type.
cow boy !!!!!!
I am IGBO, I love him because of the rate at which He is helping masses to checkmate this Evil Government.
Although, he himself might have his own lapses, but believe you me, Fayose is a Nightmare to APC rogues.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by policy12: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by wordcat(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2017
And the latest one

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by LordOfNaira: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2017
chime8:

You don't need to like him, OK. we already know your type.
cow boy !!!!!!
I am IGBO, I love him because of the rate at which He is helping masses to checkmate this Evil Government.
Although, he himself might have his own lapses, but believe you me, Fayose is a Nightmare to APC rogues.

You people are just too gullible. Anyone against Buhari is good to you. You all never learn that the only language these politicians know is POWER. Fayose is playing with your emotion and when, God forbids, he becomes president, then he will sideline you people again and then you would all start shouting marginalisation. You call APC an evil government but you do not know why Fayose is all so out against Buhari. 2018 will tell when his immunity ends. He will now tell us how he rigged himself into office and the bags of money he took from a certain bank to his house. The man is only trying to protect his loot and while Yoruba and Hausa have understood this and do not regard Fayose as a threat, many Igbos still have that Fayose is on their side. Like I said, 2018 will tell.
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by MediumStout(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Alitair(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2017
All this politicians.. Why didnt anyone go and mix cement or help someone till their soil for planting. Its only buying of 100naira smetin they knw.

*I HOPE SAY THEM THEY BUY FOR ALL THOSE THEIR COHORTS....!
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by Freemancipation: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2017
This is why Nnamdi Kanu is so right with boycotts of elections. He reminded biafrans that real power lies in the people's hand.

Obiano watched as Nigerian troops slaughtered innocent protesters in nkpor and didn't say anything but 2 days ago he jumped out to help an accident victim with minor injuries just because of election.
Re: Photo: When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People by chime8(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You people are just too gullible. Anyone against Buhari is good to you. You all never learn that the only language these politicians know is POWER. Fayose is playing with your emotion and when, God forbids, he becomes president, then he will sideline you people again and then you would all start shouting marginalisation. You call APC an evil government but you do not know why Fayose is all so out against Buhari. 2018 will tell when his immunity ends. He will now tell us how he rigged himself into office and the bags of money he took from a certain bank to his house. The man is only trying to protect his loot and while Yoruba and Hausa have understood this and do not regard Fayose as a threat, many Igbos still have that Fayose is on their side. Like I said, 2018 will tell.

One thing you must know, is that, a Gullible Fayose is like a Pope to the Best of all APC Rogues

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Nigeria Boasts On Tweeter And Got Savage Response That Is Factual / Photos: Atiku Defeats Buhari In Separate 2019 Online Polls / Faces You Will Not See In The Corridor Of Power In 2019 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.