Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) (66892 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm ,no wonder the bible said the heart of man is wicked. she look so innocent...cha!

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by ideology(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Tolexander:
From where did she see the money to acquire this?

Well, stealing isn't corruption!
after all Abacha did not steal

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Blogger ode! That is a house? Una daura relic get one mini estate for abuja also cost 9.2bn,tell us where that money came frm,awon ole oshi
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:
Media trials and propaganda.
When will this govt. get is serious?
We are tired of seeing pictures and reading about who stole what money, if u have a case take them to court and recover the money.

People are dying of hunger, losing their jobs and going insane and the govt. keeps posting pictures of random houses on the net and value them however they want.

Can't they fight corruption without us knowing?

Then stop reading the news dumbass!

Go to goal.com tmz.com etc

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by dasauce(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Trash... Trash
You're actually justifying thievery!

SalamRushdie:

[s]Yet you pass by oriental hotel owned by Tinubu everyday and you don't tremble, yet you pass by Avenue suites owned by the same Tinubu and you don't tremble ..Oga don't you think your are being a hypocrite? I am not in support of the thieving Diezani but all I am saying is let us not be selective in our trembling please , let's tremble for all looter no matter what party , tribe or religion they profess
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Slotgene: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:
We are tired of seeing pictures and reading about who stole what money, if u have a case take them to court and recover the money.

People are dying of hunger, losing their jobs and going insane and the govt. keeps posting pictures of random houses on the net and value them however they want.

You dey mind zombies! Where were they when dis so call structure was built? You cant hide this and it looks like an hotel!

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
So many foggy brains here in this forum,many of you should try and do a research on this woman,was she ever poor? What sort of positions did she hold when she was in the private sector? Was she successful in her private sector era? And also try and check about the status of her husband.most of you all here write without thinking,stop getting high on the propaganda of this administration.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by solonazzy: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:

please keep quite if u have nothn else to say.....hw wnt ppl die of hunger wen d whole system is corrupt....u take dem to d same court dat is as well corrupt....d masses in totality has to strongly condemn corruption b4 we can start seeing headway.....d building has been seized....if she feels its hers n rightly obtained, she shuld sue d fg

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmm. It's quite unfortunate that inspire of the glaring reports and accusations of this thief, she is yet to be jailed. Where is she now? Nigeria's political system is dead on arrival. Nothing is taken seriously in this country. All we do is make noise at the end, nothing is done. The question is how did she acquire the money to build such an edifice with her salary?

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Vic74real: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Am not a fan of Buhari at all, but it's things like this makes me want to throw up when Jonathan' name is mentioned. I think his govt actively involved and supported the gargantuan fleecing of a nation's resources, not seen in modern history. Kai, I fear dem o

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by rusher14: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2017
luckyogor:
So many foggy brains here in this forum,many of you should try and do a research on this woman,was she ever poor? What sort of positions did she hold when she was in the private sector? Was she successful in her private sector era? And also try and check about the status of her husband.most of you all here write without thinking,stop getting high on the propaganda of this administration.

It just so happens to be that all her investments were made when she was a public officer a time when such was most suspicious.

It's also funny that the allegation is that she paid cash, very much against the money laundering act abi dat one no matter?
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
I pledge to Nigeria my country, imagine 1 person to hold a property worth what millions of hungry people'll succeed if the get it

Mighty God heal my country
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:

LOL na the council of elders in your community order the forfeiture of the building abi?

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by ancientbanana: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
When will this froggy eye rogue be jailed...
See our country's money being lavished, and wailers are complaining of hunger in the land, smh!
it wld have been better she used the money to build low cost housing estate like 1 bedrooms n self cons for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Tolexander:
From where did she see the money to acquire this?

Well, stealing isn't corruption!

The only problem Nigeria has is the gullible youth.

So each time u see a casual pics online n it's labelled GEJs property or Alison maduekes property, u will swallow it immediately n start spewing gibberish
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2017
littlewonders:
I'm trembling... How on earth will a person be this evil, see this mighty edifice acquired by only an individual. Jilted all treasury account for self-worth.

This oil bloc stuff got me thinking. Seem the oil bloc is just like a well of water where as many buckets is taken but minimal numbers of bucket is remitted to the government. Let me make my understanding vivid; you dug a well in your compound knowing fully well you can take out as many bucket of water as you wish, and decided to be giving out just 10litres to the government.

From the above, those with oil blocs can single handedly buy Dubai but refused to develop Nigeria.

Even if we don't have powers to take life with such manimity of hatred I think the power will be gladen to eliminate this condemned souls called leaders.

Only a senseless loot can tremble in front of pics that are lies from APC.

APC government should take her to court, it has been over 24 months n yet there's no evidence to charge madame Alison Madueke to court.

Sorry for u.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by bkool7(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:

When Evans was arrested.without trial, you didnt shout media trial o!

Maduake was implicated in the US too ...is that also media trial?

You dont even have the slightest idea how hard it is to prosecute corrupt politicians in a corrupt ridden Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Usual lies from APC
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by edo3(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Haaaaa diezieni
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
If true at least she invested in 9ja and can be easily seized. Aside employment created. Meaning she's not a massively cunning thief.

Abacha and others sent billions of dollars to USA, UK, Switzerland etc. Hundreds of millions still being fought in foreign courts to be returned.

And no drop of oil where they come from in Nigeria.

Your thieves (IBB, Obasanjo, Abacha, Tinubu, etc) are not better than SS thieves. So buzz off with two-faced hypocrisy.

The country is long gone.

Six countries at least are due.

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
See them,heartless souls.
They depict who we r as a country.
Put someone else there, the same act.

We complain cos we are at the bottom of the ladder.

Climb up small and all reasoning will flee.

No strong institution.

Great countries established strong institutions to fight corruption. And what their people fear is the institutions not the peopl manning them.
In nigeria, we fear individuals not institutions.
Very unrealistic cos the individuals manning the institutions must be partial in carrying out their duties.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by emmy994: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Yes the government said she stole billions of dollars. But I want to ask a question. When will the likes of amaechi, fashola, tinubu and rochas be probed? Does deizani own one-third of what tinubu own in banana Island? This is selective prosecution as much as I'm concerned. There should be a general probe not just those in pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by citee(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
My God! This woman and her accomplices robbed us blind. Now i hear she has cancer; but why won't she have cancer after this much stealing. Our God is a just God and will not allow people like this go un-purnished. I listened to her response some time ago about allegations of corruption leveled against her where she said as a former director of Shell that she was qualified to own several properties. I wonder what she will say now....Lord have mercy on our leaders.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2017
starpower:
Stupid thoughts
Yeah indeed.

What do you have to say of this?

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2017
rusher14:

It's not a hotel.

By the way, Evans should also be freed after all he also invested in properties.

Slowpokes many for Nigeria.
How do you know that it's not hotel?
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2017
chimah3:
And somebody lied that education is the key to success cry
been educated gave her the platform to steal, block head
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
YelloweWest:
All na wash. Through next govt will release all her property to her

Thats like saying cecelia ibru will get oceanic bank back

Shes not d only theif bt a big one even as an ordinary minister. Im sure if she ws d president and stole this the govt wud thread differently maybe. Its unfortunate tho
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
And they are seeing her corruption trial as mere persecution. GEJ's administration did more harm than good to Nigeria as a nation. Had he used his youthful vibrancy, educational values, versatility and fear of God Nigeria would have been better in all ramifications. Rather, it was a fresh of stealing and corrupt practices that enveloped their consciences.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by kense88: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria, nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says / Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.