Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa (42375 Views)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by ebubefavou: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2017
A 19-year-old pregnant schoolgirl, has been found dead after being shot by unknown gunmen in  Xikundu village in Malumelela‚ Limpopo‚ South Africa police said on Thursday.

Speaking on the incident,Lieutenant-Colonel Moatshe' Ngoepe said;

“It is alleged that the deceased was attacked at her home by unknown suspects who broke into the house and shot her several times before fleeing the scene.

“The deceased's mother managed to escape from the house unhurt. The deceased is identified as Nare Beanice Malebana‚ who was a Grade 12 learner at Jim Chavani High School at Xikundu village. Malebana was six months pregnant."

Manhunt for her killers has already been launched, though the motive for her murder is still unclear. One of her friends took to Facebook to pay tribute wrote;

“May her soul rest in peace and may the Lord be with her and her family. She was a wonderful girl who was friendly and loveable‚ what a good‚ good girl she was. Girl‚ I and the rest of your church will miss that beautiful voice of yours.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/19-year-old-pregnant-schoolgirl-shot-dead.html

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by serverconnect(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2017
It is a pity. RIP.
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2017
cry R.I.P dear.
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Unmarried nd
Pregnant @ 19?

Who in his right mind will sleep with this

Disgusting Conglomeration of flesh nd get her pregnant in the first place

Eww (spits)

Some guys have no taste

Anyway the killer has saved a lot of food for the community

#Eco99#

8 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Tinnytony24(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2017
Assuming she was your sister nkor?? undecided... Hw stupid can u be... SMH
ecoeco:
Unmarried nd
Pregnant @ 19?

Conglomeration of flesh nd get her pregnant in the first place

Eww (spits)

Some guys have no taste

#Eco99#

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Epositive(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:
Unmarried nd
Pregnant @ 19?

Eww (spits)

Some guys have no taste

#Eco99#

go take ur drugs bro, it's past 8 already! sad

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by wellmax(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Vanity upon vanity.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:
Unmarried nd
Pregnant @ 19?

Eww (spits)

Some guys have no taste

#Eco99#

Nwamaikpe in mask!

45 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by kevinwild: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2017
wellmax:
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Jadmchris(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2017
cry
Rip to the dead..
ecoeco:

I have a sister

Wen she was 19 nd a school girl
She didn't not eat 49 times a day nd didn't get pregnant

Now she is 21
She still doesn't eat 49 times a day nd she is still nt pregnant

My point : She can never be my sister

I will kill her myself nd feed her useless flesh to our neighbors dogs

Cuz my dogs don't eat trash

#Eco99#
Don't fight with the dead... Nobody holy pass... Ur sister myt have done countless abortions u r not aware of...
Respect d dead n pray for her soul to rest in peace.

65 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by YelloweWest: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Na wa o
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by mikael11(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
but wait oh y south Africa girls dey big lik dis sef

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by babino22: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
I heard S/Africans are so heartless and can kill anything. She is just too young for this kind of brutal killing
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Niwdog(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:
Unmarried nd
Pregnant @ 19?

Eww (spits)

Some guys have no taste

#Eco99#
Grammarian without sense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by temiaseese: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:

I have a sister
Wen she was 19 nd a school girl She didn't not eat 49 times a day nd didn't get pregnant
Now she is 21 She still doesn't eat 49 times a day nd she is still nt pregnant

#Eco99#
You are sick. kpele

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
"Manhunt for her killers has already been launched, though the motive for her murder is still unclear."

Na the person wey pregnant am i go hold responsible...maybe na some 'Undevelopers' handiwork sha undecided

9 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by rita25(f): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Somebody most likely responsible for the pregnancy did that to her or could even be her family member wiping out shame from them...RIP Girl and Baby...your Death will be avenged by God.

6 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by topedopechef(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
#eco learn to show sympathy to dead,
may your soul rest in peace
#dopechef

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by skarz: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Assuming she was your sister nkor?? undecided
or daughter

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by sportark(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:
Unmarried nd
Pregnant @ 19?

Eww (spits)

Some guys have no taste

#Eco99#
Southy gals love being baby mama at a young age,but u have to tone down ur use of words,God is really patient.

4 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by spaggyy(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Ok
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:

I have a sister
Wen she was 19 nd a school girl She didn't not eat 49 times a day nd didn't get pregnant
Now she is 21 She still doesn't eat 49 times a day nd she is still nt pregnant

#Eco99#
easy o o! I hope no bi ur type de impregnate school girls nd ask dem to abort it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by darlenese(f): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:
. Unmarried nd Pregnant @ 19?
Eww (spits)
Some guys have no taste
#Eco99#

how many people have u created

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by shrek4(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
I think the investigation should begin with the police questioning the man who got her pregnant.... I didn't say he got her killed, but he definitely knows something else.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by YelloweWest: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Bleep u #eco99. What a useless beast.
So if ur sis chooses to to fat and have sex how is that any of your business?

Sick bastards everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by unitedsurv: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:
. Unmarried nd Pregnant @ 19?
Eww (spits)
Some guys have no taste
#Eco99#
Lmao guy cool down na......weytin the girl do you grin

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by talk2saintify(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa by Bills2307(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
you see that #eco99. he's just a gorilla . ND incase u don't know D animal

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) / Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank / Soldier Fighting A Traffic Policeman Who Deflated His Car Tyre For Parking Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.