Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,494 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF (1681 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" / What Percentage Of Idoma Is Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by ticker001: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Warship: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Idoma people share closer similarities with the Igbos than with the northerners , sticking with the north the Idomas will eventually get totally Islamised and sticking with Biafra will safeguard their predominant Christian belief but they will be politically silenced by the larger and more ferocious Igbo tribe .either way it's the devil and deep blue sea for the small Idoma tribe which I always liken to a more disciplined specie of the Igbos.

Thank God you acknowledged that in our over 1000years of existence with the Idomas, we have never imposed our will on them but have always intermarried with them

Idomas Igedes and Igbos are one

Omenka is free to join Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by ESDKING: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Referendum will say all.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by nonsobaba: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:
If in this computer age, a group of nonentities can't get their view expressed through a video record, it shows you how desperate Hausa Fulani herdsmen are

Get a video record of their declaration

Facebook and Newspaper can be faked
And videos can't be acted? Anytime i see stupid comments like this from you brain-dead Ipods, i feel like uploading pictures of your wawa and abakaliki lowlife colleagues who have ended up dying for nothing after selling their brains for nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by EvilMetahuman: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Unity beggars/Flat headed descendants of judas from red dust republic will not like this. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by EvilMetahuman: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
Warship:

Thank God you acknowledged that in our over 1000years of existence with the Idomas, we have never imposed our will on them but have always intermarried with them

[/s]unity beggar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

grin Attachee by force/low self-esteem cretins

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Warship: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2017
nonsobaba:
And videos can't be acted? Anytime i see stupid comments like this from you brain-dead Ipods, i feel like uploading pictures of your wawa and abakaliki lowlife colleagues who have ended up dying for nothing after selling their brains for nothing.

It is better it is acted than using Facebook and Newspaper

Tomorrow people can point to those videos against those people when Fulani herdsmen go on killing spree again.

What do you think Igalas, Idomas and Igedes will do to those people once things fall apart .?

To me, they will lynch them to death.
Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by genearts(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

It is better it is acted than using Facebook and Newspaper

Tomorrow people can point to those videos against those people when Fulani herdsmen go on killing spree again.

What do you think Igalas, Idomas and Igedes will do to those people once things fall apart .?

To me, they will lynch them to death.

Sense fall on you bruh

4 Likes

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by omenka(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

Watch it. You might be loosing it gradually without noticing.

Stop acting like a psycho, stop spamming my mentions.

Thanks and goodbye.
Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Ikology(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:
All these propagandas by the Nigerian government against Biafra won't work.

Why can't the so called groups or persons produce a video of their declaration against Biafra just like Kaduna Declaration

Is only a goat that will expect Idomas and Igedes to remain in Nigeria and face extinction in the hands of Hausa Fulani herdsmen terrorists and masters of Omenka.

Idomas, Igedes, Igalas and Igbos will all escape together

Omenka can't you see that we are one from the first alphabet in our names " I "

Kedu mbosi unu ga amuta i rapu udi thread di otu a. When you leave it, it dies
Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Warship: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
omenka:
Watch it. You might be loosing it gradually without noticing.

Stop acting like a psycho, stop spamming my mentions.

Thanks and goodbye.

Call me on any of these numbers below if you think I am losing my mind

0803 288 3389
0708 397 2494

Don't be scared to record our conversation and post it on Nairaland

E-Warrior
Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Warship: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Ikology:

Kedu mbosi unu ga amuta i rapu udi thread di otu a. When you leave it, it dies

It is called psychological warfare of trying to create an impression before the global community that Igbos are hated

It is our duty to show the world video evidence of our unity with our Neighbors and how demonic some ethnic groups in Nigeria are

Trust me on this one

I remain one of the best psychological soldier online.

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Jesusloveyou: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Really
KANU is mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by midfinger(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

Why can't the so called groups or persons produce a video of their declaration against Biafra just like Kaduna Declaration

Is only a goat that will expect Idomas and Igedes to remain in Nigeria and face extinction in the hands of Hausa Fulani herdsmen terrorists and masters of Omenka.

Bros pls let us stop including these people into Biafra in the first place,I think we have had these insults enough,they are free to choose which ever path they chooses tomorrow after all these people aided the Nigerian state against us during the war,so let them fuckin go their way.If their people disagree with the opinion of this Man,they should come up with a rebuttal,it is not in our place to do it for them.
Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Warship: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2017
midfinger:
Bros pls let us stop including these people into Biafra in the first place,I think we have had these insults enough,they are free to choose which ever path they chooses tomorrow after all these people aided the Nigerian state against us during the war,so let them fuckin go their way.If their people disagree with the opinion of this Man,they should come up with a rebuttal,it is not in our place to do it for them.

Don't fall for Daura Secret Service divide and conquer propaganda

Have you seen any Igala Idoma and Igede person insult Biafra on TV before

Don't be fooled by all this nonsense posted on Nairaland

Go to the streets

Idoma & Igede people including Igalas face Fulani herdsmen terrorism.

Biafra remains a safe heaven for them.

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Malawian(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

Any tribe around us whose name starts with a vowel is welcomed, consonants are not!!
Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Warship: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Malawian:

Any tribe around us whose name starts with a vowel is welcomed, consonants are not!!

You are very smart

Our brothers have their names starting with a vowel

Annang

Ibibio

Ijaw

Igbo

Igala

Igede

Idoma

Ogoni

Oron

Efik

Urhobo

Efik

Isoko

etc.

Tiv is a consonant no wonder they aren't thinking in the same direction like us but in the direction of Hausa Fulani Yoruba who are all Consonants.

I am just laughing at Omenka

1 Like

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2017
...why the biafra hysteria when referendum is a genius? I can see that the OP is dead scared and his greatest nightmare is leaving in Nigeria without the igbos.

The time this OP spent on biafra issues could have been used in educating his people on how to avoid the next vicious attack from the Fulani nomads.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by MrDude: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Whoever says a sizable number of Idoma people don't want biafra is delusional and a blackened hearted frogged eye liar!
Re: Whoever Says Idoma Is Part Of Biafra Is Mad: INF by enemybulldozer(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2017
omenka:
This thread is sequel to that of yesterday which shows a cross section of the reaction of Benue indigenes to Kanu's most recent provocative comments regarding the state.

As usual, his supporters tried to make rubbish of the thread, albeit unsuccessfully, claiming I rigged the comments, posting only those critical of their leader. I then went ahead and posted the link to the facebook page itself so they can visit and see things for themselves. Seeing that the thread was genuine and no comments were cropped out by me as they alleged, they shifted the goalposts to say 90% of the respondents were Tiv people and that when Kanu made his comment, he was referring to the Idomas and Igedes!

I couldn't stop laughing at their folly, and for that reason, I have decided to create a followup thread which captures the feeling of the Idoma nation as regards biafra. This is coming from the APEX Idoma socioeconomic cultural organisation.

It is my hope that with this, IPOB, Kanu, and his supporters wherever they may be, would give their forceful inclusion of uninterested tribes and people in their secession agenda a rest.

Here we go..

Let all those who have ears hear this: Benue South is not, was not, and will never be part of parcel of Biafra.

Thank you.
Idoma is part of biafra live with it or better still hang yourself. Both of you don't have a say over it you're not Kanu and can never be

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Young Boy Contesting For Governorship / Why Should The Igbos Belong And Stay In Nigeria??? / Name The Person In This Picture and win a Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.