Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? (1385 Views)

If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here / My Encounter With A Hunch-back Witch Doctor At Mbaise / Does Anybody Know What A "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE" Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by jonbellion(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
I just have a very strong feeling....
The way the moniker replies and all that.. I've not active here like before I couldn't help but notice
Am I the only one who is suspecting this?

3 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by felixomor: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Hehehehe hehehehe
LMAO cheesy
Someone is loosing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by jonbellion(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
felixomor:
Hehehehe hehehehe
LMAO cheesy
Someone is loosing it.
you obviously won't notice na
Your IQ is the same number with the number of letters on your moniker

9 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by felixomor: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
jonbellion:
I can see that lady is causing u so much pain !

Olodo......
Lmao grin
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by jonbellion(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2017
felixomor:

I can see that lady is causing u so much pain !

Olodo......
Lmao grin
yes you're right
I'm in so much anguish
If only somehow my suffering could end!

Now run along smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by jonbellion(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2017
I think what made me really suspect was her/his manner of reply to me yesterday the reply and remarks were dripping 4evergod but I just wanted ty be sure so I checked to on her/his moniker to confirm for myself and now I can say I'm really quite certain to an extent. The only thing that is left is unshakable evidence. Anyway 4evergod/bbfever/spacetacular has never been one to admit his moniker duplicating nature. During the hardmirror saga were he was caught red handed by kevoh and hopefullandlord cheesy and then his naijadeyhia moniker as pointed out be OtemAtum. Though I wasn't on nairaland during the naijadeyhia saga but from the precious conversations online you could see him quoting himself!!!
Lool
Lepasharom even showed a post where he impersonated someone else's looks
Chaii
Spacetacular you are mad oo cheesy
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by OtemAtum: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2017
jonbellion:
I think what made me really suspect was her/his manner of reply to me yesterday the reply and remarks were dripping 4evergod but I just wanted ty be sure so I checked to on her/his moniker to confirm for myself and now I can say I'm really quite certain to an extent. The only thing that is left is unshakable evidence. Anyway 4evergod/bbfever/spacetacular has never been one to admit his moniker duplicating nature. During the hardmirror saga were he was caught red handed by kevoh and hopefullandlord cheesy and then his naijadeyhia moniker as pointed out be OtemAtum. Though I wasn't on nairaland during the naijadeyhia saga but from the precious conversations online you could see him quoting himself!!!
Lool
Lepasharom even showed a post where he impersonated someone else's looks
Chaii
Spacetacular you are mad oo cheesy

It didn't bother me at all when I saw that he has opened other monikers to dupe the poor in the spirit as usual. It only gives me an opportunity to have many true histories to write down in the ACTS OF THE 419 non-fiction which is already ongoing internet-wide. It is not copyrighted, so anybody can post and repost in any blogs of their choices. Names of characters are real names and pictures are real as well.

ACTS OF THE 419: Grab your copy SOON! cool
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by jonbellion(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

It didn't bother me at all when I saw that he has opened other monikers to dupe the poor in the spirit as usual. It only gives me an opportunity to have many true histories to write down in the ACTS OF THE 419 non-fiction which is already ongoing internet-wide. It is not copyrighted, so anybody can post and repost in any blogs of their choices. Names of characters are real names and pictures are real as well.

ACTS OF THE 419: Grab your copy SOON! cool
lool you see it too right?
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by Martinez19(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
jonbellion:
what finishing. shocked

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by akintom(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2017
There is no doubt that the moniker spacetacry, is dubious one. Everything that it claims are Google generated.

The foolishness inherent in that moniker, made me first attach it to felixomoron. But the 419 (charlatanry and forgery) is synonymous with the coward called damogul/4everGod.

4 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by felixomor: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2017
jonbellion:
yes you're right
I'm in so much anguish
If only somehow my suffering could end!

Now run along smiley

Go and sleep undecided
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by lepasharon(f): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Yes! When the space character started posting, he reminded me of 4evergod. But now they could be one and the same lipsrsealed

Cc Ranchhoddas
Quiethammer

3 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by lepasharon(f): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
akintom:
There is no doubt that the moniker spacetacry, is dubious one. Everything that it claims are Google generated.

The foolishness inherent in that moniker, made me first attach it to felixomoron. But the 419 (charlatanry and forgery) is synonymous with the coward called damogul/4everGod.

Bwahaha.. grin

Dalaman did remark that he has no problem impersonating different ppl.

He claimed to be a 17 yr old girl in pennsylvania and a half-ukrainian oil mogul. And now he could be well claiming to be a female British traumatologist/ doctor/ paramedic.

He had a point hmmm...

6 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by jonbellion(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2017
lepasharon:
4evergod latches onto being mixed race all the time. I dunno why undecided
she has the same braggadacio attribute of damogul as well another thing to arouse suspicion
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by jonbellion(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2017
felixomor:

Go and sleep undecided
lmaooo
I can see you are already sexually attracted to her/him
This is how sexual deviants pose online and start swooning clueless people. You obviously will be one of the helpless victims due to the fact that your antics here reek of a bonobo struck by cerebral palsy
Continue
Your asshole will be filled with jizz soon enough
Dumbfuck cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by lepasharon(f): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
jonbellion:
she has the same braggadacio attribute of damogul as well another thing to arouse suspicion

Yes the same arrogance /self- righteousness
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by felixomor: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
jonbellion:
lmaooo
[s]I can see you are already sexually attracted to her/him
This is how sexual deviants pose online and start swooning clueless people. You obviously will be one of the helpless victims due to the fact that your antics here reek of a bonobo struck by cerebral palsy
Continue
Your asshole will be filled with jizz soon enough
Dumbfuck[/s] cheesy
Mscheww
Cant you see the only thing that oozes from your rotten brain is filthy immorality that u have filled it with?

Anyway, I am not surprised.
I have always known what makes most young men to become atheists.....
You are no different. Pervert.

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by Deicide: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
akintom:

The foolishness inherent in that moniker, made me first attach it to felixomor. But the 419 (charlatanry and forgery) is synonymous with the coward called damogul/4everGod.
Felixmoron is winner01 grin

4 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by felixomor: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Deicide:

You people are suffering sha!

LMAO grin
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by akintom(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Deicide:

Winner01 was the first moniker that got me irritated on this platform. The character of the moniker is as filthy as that of the original idiot.
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by Deicide: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
felixomor:

You people are suffering sha!

LMAO grin
Hmmm this is new well still doesnt change facts and you know that grin
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by felixomor: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Deicide:

Hmmm this is new well still doesnt change facts and you know that grin
There is only one fact arising from your claims;

You are confused grin
Re: Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
If it ever becomes 100% clear that they are the same person, the newer account will be banned by Mynd44. Let's not waste any time on this.

1 Like

(1)

Atheists & Theists: If Aliens Actually Exist, How Would It Affect Your Beliefs? / As A Christian Is Remarrying Wrong If A Partner Leaves The Marriage / Omega Fire Ministries Sunday School(sos) Manual 04/02/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.