Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) (26220 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / ‘OAU Student Who Drank Sniper Once Attempted Suicide’ / My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) by MarilynNash(f): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Emassive:

Marriage is not the killer but people like you who will kill a marriage with their mouth..
People like you send people to their deaths with the Stay and Pray mentality even when the man wants to kill you.
Re: Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) by adontcare(f): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
The way some men and their siblings take side to fight wives are something I cannot fathom. In most marital bruhaha, the man families takes pleasure in d pain and sorrow dia son/ brother's wife go through. Rip
Re: Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) by Prettyenit18(f): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2017
He's used to the chaos that happens in the House
guy2two:

So a 12-year old child easily went back to sleep despite the chaos in the house, despite finding his pregnant mum under the bed, even despite seeing his dad pour oil into mum's mouth?... Just thinking aloud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered / Operation Crush: 25 Cultists Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Gombe Police Arrest 5 Teenage Girls For ‘Killing’ Friend Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.