Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Should I Date With My Current Circumstance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Date With My Current Circumstance (456 Views)

I Date White Girls And Break Their Hearts As Revenge For Slavery – Mike / What Will You Do In This Circumstance (PHOTO) / Help: Between My Current Job And Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date With My Current Circumstance by adavizeh100(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm a guy of 28 years old, a graduate waiting for service. The issue here is my love life, my family background is too poor for my liking, there are so many things couldn't put in place for us as children because of the other family challenges that I might not be able to disclose here. On the other hand is my own personal challenges. I was supposed to finish school since 2014, but I battled with some mysterious academic issues which delayed me. Praise God I didn't give up till finally I tackled it. Now where my problems lies is that all these years since I graduated from secondary school, I have not been able to date or fall in love with a girl' not that I don't have feelings for them but the aforementioned challenges of my life. Friends do quarrel with me a times why am still single and not in any serious relationship hitherto!... Within me, I find it difficult to carry them(all these challenges and love life) along knowing fully well that relationship demands time, care and attention. Often times I ask my self "what will she think about my family status or my own personal challenges (all the set backs) bearing in mind that I still have a long way to go ( from man's calculations), I don't want love to carry all these burdens with me, am always thinking of how to come up a bit and render help to my family cos dad has tried his best. I want love to see success in me not stories and all that...all these give me huge thought. But Aunty, nature can't be cheated, there is this friend of mine I love so much, in fact she is a wife material, amongst all these girls I have met or had something to do with in my life, she is confirmed to be the best. This girl respects me, she can look me in the eyes tell me those things on my mind. She encourages me, she tells me about life and challenges, she is hardworking, an entrepreneur, she is just everything a man wants in a woman, she highly understands, she is interested in me as much as I do and she loves me. I don't want to date this girl just for dating sake or for boy/girl sake cos I think am above that. At this level any relationship I should be venturing into must be one that should lead to something meaningful, am afraid of losing her... She is graduating this year, am confused, I don't like my condition. Sometimes I think that I shouldn't combine this status with relationship for now till I have come up to a height. Please friends pardon me for long write up... I need advice, I don't want a situation whereby a woman will be waiting for me to establish. Thanks.
Re: Should I Date With My Current Circumstance by falcon01: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
don't fall in love except if she truly loves you and doesn't care about your financial state.

1 Like

Re: Should I Date With My Current Circumstance by simpul(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
From your write- ups I can perceive you so love this girl in question but you feel your present condition won't allow you to carry on with your heartbeat.

My question is,do you see yourself in that condition forever?......if not, you can date her,if truly she possesses all those quality you mentioned above. She knows your present status, yet she sticks around you and even encourages you,that's awesome.
I guess she sees prospect in you. Because it will get to a time you might regret,why you let her slip off,when you eventually hit limelight of good and comfortable life.

Approach her,let her know your intentions,I guess she is as matured and you're,I believe she will understand and both of might strike a wonderful combo.
God will see you through!
Re: Should I Date With My Current Circumstance by pato405(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2017
I understand you bro. Just like my own case, growing up with limited resource. What I'll advise you do is: to keep her as a close friend - as close as possible and thread with caution. Don't deny yourself of everything, living an ascetic lifestyle simply because you want to wait till you have everything. Sometimes, it doesn't work that way. if she's really entrepreneurial as you described her, she'll support you and you'll both skate through. The worst is tangling with a lazy b.itch.
Re: Should I Date With My Current Circumstance by yomi007k(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2017
undecided

Well wen I was broke, I stayed d heck away from relationship. I was able to focus n save.

I didn't even knw I was successful till love found me...

.....Go and hustle!

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel On The Fringe Of Lunacy / 10 Essential Keys To Know Before Applying For Visa / How Nigerian Senators Took Bribes To Pass Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.