Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ (37855 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Islie: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Adepoju Opeoluwa

A 40-year-old engineer, Mr. Andy Uzor, has told an Ifako Ijaiye Customary Court, Ogba, Lagos State, that he was ready to mend fences with his wife, Mrs. Uzor Adaeze Favour, even though she was living with her lover in a building adjacent to his.

The 32-year-old Favour, a fashion designer, filed for divorce, claiming that her husband used to beat and strip her in public. She also said that her husband had refused to pay her bride price, even after three children.

She said there was no more love in the marriage. According to her, she and Andy had been living together since 2008.

She said: “He has refused to go and see my parents in Delta State.

Every time I remind him, he would say he didn’t have money.”

But Uzor said that since Favour moved out their matrimonial home in May 2016, he had discovered that she was living with another man in the building next to his.

The man promised that he would go and see Favour’s parents, in order to pay the bride price if the court did not dissolve the union.

But Favour insisted she wanted the marriage to be dissolved and urged the court to give her custody of the three children.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/07/wife-lives-lover-still-want-back/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by thorpido(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
The woman didn't even bother to play far from home.
The man is irresponsible.He can't pay bride price after 3 kids yet he beats her on top.
He only wants her now because he's lonely.

130 Likes

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Oyindidi(f): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2017
What? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by keepingmum: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2017
He's a mad man....u give her belle yet you no pay bride price...she born reach three yet you still no pay
You con join beating on top person daughter?
He's only begging because he has realised that some e actually values her.....he clearly thought no man will value or love her after x3 kids....shame on that man...tomorrow if she dies in his house and the family says come and marry the dead before you can bury her he will start claiming tradition abuse......yet he can cling on the part of tradition that says the man is the head of the home....mmtsheeeeewwww

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by lollypeezle(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
If you like pay dowry on the whole family, She gat no love for you again.

But how come you guys filed for DIVORCE when you're actually not MARRIED? KO YE MI

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by rottenPussy: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
To the man: if I catch you,

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by devonkelly: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
What? shocked
I just weak

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by kolnel: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Marriage is over rated
The woman has been having an affair with the Neighbour even while married to her husband
I hope the new boyfriend has paid the bride price

2 wrongs will never make a right

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by nNEOo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
If I hear that nonsense again I will squeeze your mouth

wife beater, that boy must continue pounding that yam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by NwaAmaikpe: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

This is the true definition of love.

I tell people that love is anything that makes you stupid
Love is a stupid thing.

His wife is shagging another man, yet he still wants her back,

His wife's nakédness has been seen by all their neighbors, yet he still wants her back.

His wife doesn't want him back, yet he still wants her back,

He doesn't want to pay her dowry neither can he afford it, yet he still wants her back.

Love is really a beautiful thing

MORAL
You can't say you are in love with your partner if you can't do crazy things for them.
If you can't do anything that defies common rational sense. Christ proved this.

'I love you, I love you', yet you can't give me your small sister to chook. undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by XploraBen(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
For goodness sake,why are some men like this? Marrying a wife without getting to know her parents and paying her bride price? This man must be very stupid.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Felixalex(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ah, he refused to pay bride price after 3children? So on what grounds was she filing for a divorce.?? Abi baby mamarism and cohabitation are also now subject to dissolution by court divorce process? Nawa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by SirVintageCock: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
keepingmum:
He's a mad man....u give her bell yet you know pay bride price...she born reach three yet you still no pay
You con join beating on top person daughter?
He's only begging because he has realised that some e actually values her.....he clearly thought no man will value or love her after x3 kids....shame on that man...tomorrow if she dies in his house and the family says come and marry the dead before you can bury her he will start claiming tradition abuse......yet he can cling on the part of tradition that says the man is the head of the home....mmtsheeeeewwww
Chaiii!!! No vex na
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by AlexCk: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
U still want her keh??

For what??, more beatings ba,
Yeye.

Dunuh y some peeps beat their wives sef,

Biko help me tell the man that......... @pix below

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by paradigmshift(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
na die u wan die so

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by fresherdanU: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
THIS ONE BREAKS ME. BECOS I'M NOT GETTING AT ALL
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
thorpido:
The woman didn't even bother to play far from home.
The man is irresponsible.He can't pay bride price after 3 kids yet he beats her on top.
He only wants her now because he's lonely.

I respect you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by bbbabes(f): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
This one is mad
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by salbis(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
The guy wan continue chop awof, but the woman come sharp.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na the 'something' sweet you reach that level?
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by helinues: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
That is the effect of well prepared egusi soup...

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Sharon6(f): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Awwwwhhhhh
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by vincentjk(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
The moral lesson i grabbed from this dam write up is;

Mary who you love.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Beety26(f): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by planetx13: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Some men just have no self esteem and it is the reason why women look down on them. How can your wife leave you and start living with someone adjacent your house and you still say you want her back?. She said that you didn't pay her bride price after 3 children...... but my question is this...... has the man she is staying with paid her bride price?. I think that she left you for the obvious reason that you are a weakling and no woman wants that, even if they may not accept it. My advice to you is to move on with your life and learn to become more of a man.. Ciao

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by richidinho(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by nNEOo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
XploraBen:
Common go to the damn house,beat the hell out of the stupid lover and get back your wife.

lol better Bring back his joy stick as trophy ...
else # clears throat grin
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by jashar(f): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na wa... luff nwantintin.....
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by 2bam: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
That is called Lagos marriage kids are lnvolve but no bride price.some men sha.........

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.