Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (85672 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by argob44(f): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Pastor Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other For Marriage (VIDEO)

The Founder and General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, during a service in his church in Warri, Delta state, invited single men and women to the altar and ordered them to start choosing whoever they like for marriage.

During a prophetic service, the man of God summoned a lady and asked if she was married. The lady replied no, and the pastor asked her when she likes to get married.

The clergyman then ordered her to choose any man she likes in the auditorium.

The woman is then seen searching through the congregation to see a man of her choice.

After the fruitless effort by the lady, the man of God concluded that there was a demonic mark upon her preventing her prospective husband from locating her.

The pastor asked the lady:
“Chop and go. How many men don chop you?”

The matchmaking then metamorphosed to another level as the pastor eventually summoned all single men to file out and spinsters to line up behind the men of their choice.

“If anybody wants to marry anyone here come and touch the person - any person you like.
“We cannot allow women to be like this forever. I want to marry for these people.
“Look at your back. I give you people from now till month ending to screen your wives. Nobody should go and meet for night o,” the man of God said.

Pastor Fufeyin promised to sponsor the mass wedding of the would-be couples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Dxf6DEgrI

See more: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/07/pastor-orders-unmarried-youths-choose-marriage.html

28 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by gmaribel(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Chai lwkmd

Hey you come out.... Where is your husband?

I am not married sir

You are not married
Yes sir

Ok....you are not married hmm....hnmm wait for me.

Have you seen any man you like here.

Yes sir

When do you want to marry

Today sir
I couldn't finish watching the video because I can die of laughter
grin

Loooools I am dead

248 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by lalasticlala(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pastor: They Chop you and go

Pastor: How many don chop you and go?

Lady: So many Sir

Lwkmh
What a funny & dramatic video

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Sharon6(f): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha. Very funny video. She wants to marry today. Lwtmb grin grin

20% discount off all our products. Check my signature!

18 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by sommyskibo: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lwkmd

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by richidinho(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
seems lalasticlala was in the service, boss who choose you pls?

when they were busy shouting "Marriage is overrated" now they are 30yrs running helter skelter looking for man

21 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by VickyRotex(f): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy Endtime Matchmaking. I cant even explain the video. You just need to watch it.
There's a guy there with the Isaiah 4:1 verse.
Only am about 8 women. End time o.

gmaribel:
grin grin grin grin

Chai lwkmd

I am not married sir

You are not married
Yes sir

Yes sir

Today sir
grin

Loooools I am dead

That was just the beginning of it. cheesy If you had completed it, you probably might be choking,
laughing like I did.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Gwan2(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
I keep telling whoever wana listen...85% of marital delay ain't caused by spiritual spirits or whatever this clergymen chose to call them...Now let's do a statistical survey.
A young man who graduated 5yrs ago without a good job apparently he ain't financially buoyant...This guy ain't happy with his lifestyle, he wana settle down but no financial means. He will be holding on praying wen God will answer his prayers so he can start a family..
Now the multiplier effect of this guy decision is far reaching...he will be delaying a lady settling down because of his decision which is caused by his financial status.....The lady will go from church to mosque praying for deliverance not knowing the weak economy and wanton joblessness are the spiritual husband she should tackle instead.

304 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by itiswellandwell: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmmm . It's well.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by asumo12: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pls when next is such programme coming up? i would like to attend smiley

47 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Finyae(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
This pastor n
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by ejosh4(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
I just dey pity dat guy in white. See as no girl line 4 him back..... Na 2 cry remain 4 d guy

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is too bad. I thought I'd laugh when I watch the video but I was just disgusted. The fools even believe him. Those girls were extremely desperate, the way the lady without a husband was treated and how the pastor was feeling himself. Disgusting! So irritating! He should be behind the bars!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Kokaine(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
trust rugged guys. they will sharply fall out unto holy testing things. very bad
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by keepingmum: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Remember the Pastor isn't going 2 live with the person ooh....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Geonigga(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
You can see what Buhari has caused, where is this mercy land,? I need to go there and pick a beautiful lady that will be after a discreet investigation of where she works.

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by impossible27(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
gmaribel:
grin grin grin grin

Chai lwkmd

I am not married sir

You are not married
Yes sir

Yes sir

Today sir
grin

Loooools I am dead
lol make I help u nah guy.

pastor: oya go and look for the man u want to marry. go go. there are men in the gallery, upstairs, I say go and look for your husband to be !!

woman (confused) : pls prophet help me look for one.

pastor: nah me go look for person u go marry? it your choice. continue looking. go upstair.

woman (more conduced as she patrol all the church)

pastor: where this woman de go? come here!! there is a mask on your face which is preventing u from marriage.

woman : true

pastor: the mask makes men to use u. How many times have they used u?

woman: many times prophet.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy .

oya. make another person continue, my mb don't finish cheesy

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Even the woman in Ankara?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by psychologist(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Opportunity for very bad guys

15 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by madjune(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Another end time church.

Any way, where's the address?
I need to check them out mbok.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Hayormini(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
space booked....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MhizzAJ(f): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
LOL
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by AHCB: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is how these so called men of God cause chaos.

Nonsense!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by dakeskese(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
RELIGION: OPIUM OF THE MASSES

Such a show of shame!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by ijustdey: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
OMG

but he didn't call out the singles men Nah!!

those that came up where the ones who where interested in the girl that the pastor called out

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Dreambeat: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
kai.When I thought I had seen it all.Somebody just comes out from nowhere to prove me wrong.What is this

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by piagetskinner(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
lol...na so them dey marry??

when issues of divorce arise the pastor will be hiding somewhere

who watched the video till the end? I no get data to waste...hope she finally got her "husband"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by 234GT(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
You people must marry by force by fire.
All you guys wey dey chop girls and go, hell fire fall on you......

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by fpeter(f): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Annie my friend, please comman carry your prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by topedopechef(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
i dont see anytin bad here,d man of God even pointed out to dem not to meet in d night,He has veen given a divine authority, nd watels are you lookin for wen u hav unmarried people in d chxh,God bless dat man for not askin dem to go on 3months of fastin nd for providin a quick solution..

Tope Omogoroye

33 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by dakeskese(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
RELIGION: OPIUM OF THE MASSES

OH AFRICA!

Anya kuwa??

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.