Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

$793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million (14562 Views)

First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Dangote To Open $41 Million Cement Factory In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by bsideboii(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Banks and Politicians are same.
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by 989900: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Aburi001:
Imagine a SCENARIO as follows:

Constitution is ammended for Jonathan to Naija till 2030.

Saraki rules indefinitely as Senate President

Fayose as Youth Minister

FFK as Minister of Justice

Alison Madueke doubles as Finance and Petroleum Minister.

Obaniko as Minister of Justice

Olisa Metu as Foreign Affairs Minister

Dogara as Budget and Plainning Minister

AIG IBU as Inspector General of Police

Hmmmmmmm. .......these guys for sale Naija collect CHANGE.

NONSENSE!!!!! tongue tongue grin

Kukuma kill me already. cheesy
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by Chukazu: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
undecided Diamond bank never misses this type of yahoo yahoo money
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by Blogwatch: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
The bank issued a statement.... why twist their subject for your own use? The real statement says they refuted. You say they accepted.
See the real release here;

http://www.topnewsmagazines.com/skye-bank-denies-concealing-tsa-funds/
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by dedeorji(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Someone please help me roll up my mat, I am tired of this country.
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by bizzibodi(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
nigeria shld sign agreement with china,to try all 9jerian looters in china court.
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by johnsonjohn: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Must we be sensational all of the time.
I thought it was on Channels TV this morning and I also read it in Tribune online where the management of Skye Bank clearly stated that it neither colluded nor unilaterally hid the reported sum or any other funds in its custody and that the said funds are held with the full knowledge of the relevant agencies of government (i.e. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the DSS, the National Assembly and the Inspector General of Police’s Special Investigation Panel).
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by gawu1: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
three:
Fraud everywhere in this 'Change' dispensation. Maybe because the President is missing so no more Body magic abi wetin dem dey call am....

Ashay they have been operating Treasure Double Account since
Fraud everywhere in these change dispensation is because the change dispensation is exposing the fraud everywhere perpetrated before the change dispensation.
The die-hard supporting fraud everywhere are not happy by these exposures of fraud everywhere by the change dispensation, as such they are everywhere making obnoxious comments everywhere fraud is exposed to dinigrad every effort the change dispensation makes to stop fraud everywhere it inherited.
No wonder that fraud sympathizers everywhere read every exposed fraud news upside down exposed by the change dispensation and will everywhere not hesitate to blame on change dispensation fraud everywhere exposed to make it looks as if change dispensation were responsible for fraud everywhere.
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by gawu1: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
johnsonjohn:
Must we be sensational all of the time.
I thought it was on Channels TV this morning and I also read it in Tribune online where the management of Skye Bank clearly stated that it neither colluded nor unilaterally hid the reported sum or any other funds in its custody and that the said funds are held with the full knowledge of the relevant agencies of government (i.e. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the DSS, the National Assembly and the Inspector General of Police’s Special Investigation Panel).
If what the sky bank management said is true why did they allowed the FG to go court over the issue? At least, it should have been settled out of court, not now that the FG is forcing it way to get custody of the money.
Since the money belong to the government and the same government said it wants its money out of sky bank custody, let the sky bank comply with the simple directive.
That's common sense.
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
What about the ones they've been transferring to the TSA,what have they been doing with it?
Re: $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million by greatman247(m): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Angelb4:
I already know that Skye bank was the looters' bank. Pls don't ask me any question, direct all questions to Mama P

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / CBN Announces Plan To Launch E-Naira Wallet, Reveals CBDC Guidelines / 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.