Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity (3409 Views)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / How To Make Money With Pay-to-click Ad Networks / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by BigEL: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
I recently found a way to earn an alternative stream of income online by clicking ads and responding to captchas that ACTUALLY WORKS. You're paid per click in a transparent way and you can request your funds at any time with no minimum withdrawal amount. The system has been running in it's current form for over a year now and payouts per click have actually increased from the equivalent of N15 per click in July 2016 to N25 per click in July 2017. There are strict rules on participation to keep out scammers and frauds and the system is remarkably clean and straighforward.

Earned funds can be requested via Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney and a number of other online payment solutions and there are plans to include withdrawals through PayPal soon.

It's completely legal and easy to do, it doesn't involve Ponzi schemes or cryptocurrencies, selling or buying any products or multi-level marketing. You just have to be willing to put in a few hours of work on the internet to keep your earnings rolling in. All you require is an functional email account, internet access, a device capable of running Google Chrome and one to three hours everyday to be on your way to earning the equivalent of $50 a day upwards.

IT IS NOT a get-rich-quick scheme, there is no hit-and-run here. You will have to do a fair amount of work to do initially to get the funds coming in but this can be achieved within a few days to a month depending on the amount of work you put in. I'd like to guide you through this process step by step.

You'll agree that this is great for people who are currently unemployed or who are looking for an second source or income. I'd like to share it and give other people the opportunity to key-in and cash out as well.

I'm not sure if I will get in trouble with admin for posting links in this forum but the links are essential to getting started. To be safe I'd like to invite you to chat on Telegram where I'll be administering a group providing guidance and information to as many people who are interested.

Please DM me to connect on Telegram to get started. I provide this information completely free of charge. I'm not asking for recharge cards or registration fees.

You can also paste your questions here and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

Cheers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by ayommy12: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
I am interested
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by ayommy12: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Why not create a WhatsApp group page for this training? I am very interested. Look into it pls. I. have pm you.
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by BigEL: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
I've created the group on Telegram since it's better for managing very large groups.
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by BigEL: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Olasanjo, I've mailed you instructions.
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by BigEL: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
mimsG:

need the info too, pls mail me at mimsgarne @gmail. com

Great! Will mail you in a few minutes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily / Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed / Eazy Way To Open And Verify Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.