Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (85856 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by immargee: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
why cant i find any videos of pastor anita preaching?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by petres007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
immargee:

Ol' boy see question o!
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by fyneguy: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
hehehehehehe Immargee

Send me your CV, you need a job grin

oops you forgot to ask this question: ''Why can't I find Pastor Chris' and Pastor Anita's wedding video on youtube?''

There are so many questions you can come up with; I tell you. Just get a pen and a piece of paper and list out as many questions as you can think of.
Then post them on NL.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by Knight1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
@fyneguy, take it easy now, poster's got a point. Pastor Anita is also a pastor in CE, just like Yemisi Ashimolowo in KICC et al and we see them once in a while so whats up with Pastor Anita?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by manmustwac(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
@post
pastor chris and anita are both seperated chris is in south africa where he resides and preaches while pastor anita is in london looking after thier two kids
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by iGuru1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2010
@manmustwac
You have save the day,
Regards
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by mabell: 3:59am On Feb 06, 2010
manmustwac:

@post
pastor chris and anita are both seperated chris is in south africa where he resides and preaches while pastor anita is in london looking after thier two kids
You people just allow your mouth to vommit nonsense! who says that? Pastor Chris has always been in Nigeria, except he travels to hold program else where. He doesnt believe in touring the world but prefer to reach the globe from his studio. He is not separeted from his wife, we see them in every major programmes together.ask any member of the ministry. maybe you meant another chris.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by immargee: 6:01am On Feb 06, 2010
ok has kids? does he? im just curious, i see him anf always his wifes name but never her doing anything, and how many children does he have?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by shilling(f): 7:07am On Feb 06, 2010
immargee:

That's a really good question. I'm not in Christ Embassy, but the general trend of a majority of minister's is to give their wives a very visible role in their ministry., but he's different. Nothing wrong with that though, maybe she doesn't want to be in the spotlight.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by manmustwac(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2010
mabell:

You people just allow your mouth to vommit nonsense! who says that? Pastor Chris has always been in Nigeria, except he travels to hold program else where. He doesnt believe in touring the world but prefer to reach the globe from his studio. He is not separeted from his wife, we see them in every major programmes together.ask any member of the ministry. maybe you meant another chris.
maybelle click on the link and start reading from the second paragraph http://www.modernghana.com/news2/216384/1/christ-embassy-concealed-sex-scandal-exposed-part-.html
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by mbaemeka(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
@impostor i mean poster grin

thanks alot for advertising pastor chris free of charge. somebody saw your post, went to the CE website saw what the God has been doing through the man and then gave his life to christ! On behalf of pastor Chris i thank you so much for asking stupid questions, what you meant for mischief God has used for his glory!
its the work of God and its marvellous in youe eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by immargee: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
To God Be the Glory!!!1! I love pastor Chris I just want to hear his wife preach, i was just curious, Thank God for salvation! smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by nawaoh1: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
didn´t the Bible tells us not to allow a woman to teach or preach?
for she was first deceive and became a sinner ( 1 timothy 2:12-14).
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by pastort1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
immargee:

To God Be the Glory!!!1! I love pastor Chris I just want to hear his wife preach, i was just curious, Thank God for salvation! smiley

I can help you out. Check
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wxzQGLTKtE&feature=related
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by newmi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
The point is simple if you want to see her peach then you go to the church she pastor's there at the Uk or you buy her tapes. this is not a matter deserving any investment of productive time.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
Instruction on how to Cooking Lambs in Christ Embassy the Church
Here is their own Spiritual Oven? The Church!
Here let us begin:
It’s just simple start with sheep but if you don’t have them?

Then simply go out to your local area or community and get some there?
Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking?
A gullible person in sort, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off?
Right now that you have your sheep what are you going to do to get the right outcome?
Simple recipe here:
Let’s start by simply shearing them of all they have on them?
Once sheared then they are ready for the next stage?
Start by killing of any sense of self meaning, thoughts of their own?
Simple techniques are indoctrination?
By the power of suggestion hypnosis music light shows and much more!
Also By simply telling them nice stories with some truth mixed with lies?
So now you have killed of any sense of self you are free to start preparation?
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean or false doctrine?
Then take them and leave them a night or two then start with some truth take away some of the lies
Once seasoned now place in the oven for few months i.e. the church group?
Where they will see people of like mind or people that have been cooking longer than you?
In chiefs terms here is one I prepared earlier?
You will see that this looks good during cooking?
And appealing to the eye’s
Then put lamb in oven and turn the heat up with lies saying the church is in great trouble or something to that nature start telling them that GOD needs your money which is sometimes is true but always added a little exaggeration because this is needed here to ensure cooking takes place?
Once the sheep start to heat and there cooking away under the false prophet s gas marked lies, coming out of their mouths then you will be having a dripping roast?
Meaning they will start to give money to whatever cause you like buying you cars houses and new suits?
And if they start to cool down for whatever reason then just simple turn on the following?
To bring back to heat under gas marked lies, so the lamb will keep cooking and roast and keep dripping cash for you?
Because remember this is your dripping roast, you don’t want to let it cool of from giving you cash?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet? these techniques should work?
And if they should question this just simply say touch not the anoint one or do not do thy prophet any harm?
What I really mean is this touch not the anoint one or do thy profit$ any harm?
Just remember God is big business to these evil doers?
These techniques should work?
That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. Will just flow in?
Keep the roast moist during cooking with lots of the following?
Books D.V.Ds and C.ds and lots of church services and activities night and day to keep the heat up till cooking has finished?
But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough or burnt and it will be to hard cut into at the end so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?
Do the following cut in with truth slow and not too deep with the truth?
For truth is like a sword if you put it in too deep it could cause the lamb to come to life?
And all that roasting would be wasted?
Now any good con man or false prophet does not want that do they?
Because they will be (harming there profit$) won’t they?
Remember this tip before putting the lamb in the oven i.e. the church?
Never give them the full truth?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church? Then the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
So be careful with truth because it cut to the marrow of a man soul?
But any skilled cook will tell you preparation is the key? So in all things have a good lie to deceive them in case you cut too deep with the truth?
Now seeing you’re a false prophet and chief with the truth?
Now remember this don’t eat all your lambs at once because you will always need a dripping roast of cash to keep you in planes and all the great comforts of life?
Collusion: for the lost lambs in the oven or the church?
Here is wisdom for you?
If you are in a church where they are always talking about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles? And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
Then it is more than likely you are in a false prophet kitchen? Being readily prepared
For roasting you lamb? You need to wake up before your roasted and cooked for their personal gain and you lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
This was brought to you with all the culinary delights (oh I mean culinary de lies) of these false prophets?
For more timely lies just log on to the following web site: www.
And more lying recipes of false prophet!
There you will find all professional false prophets lies and there cooking technique there free of charge?
This was inspired by the word of God and his wisdom to expose all false teachers and there lies?
I was inspired with false teachers because of what they have done to me?
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his Ministers of Light?
Just remember what Jesus said be careful no one deceives you
(Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you.)
Written By United Against Christ Embassy
CHRIST EMBASSY IS the most Evil Church in the World:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by mabell: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
a world changer

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by simplymee: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
It has to be said that Pastor Anita is doing great in London and she was in the last meeting held in South Africa.She preaches and you can see her as newmi said earlier.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 4:15am On May 19, 2011
it is funny his church is the gates of hell more like the high way to hell for the lost worshiping him as a God and his so called wife as a leaser goddess mama we love you did she give birth to you all in Christ embassy you people are lost read the bible

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by Eyaru(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
@crossman9 (m)
I thought nairaland was meant for building on what one has, why is it that you go on blespheming the name of God "ps 105:15" touch not mine annointed one and do my prophets no harm.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by dare2think: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^^^^^

He did not blaspheme the name of God-----he is blaspheming Chris Oyakhilome. Chris Oyakilome is not God.

@Crossman9,

Dude, what's up with you and Chris? What has he done to you that you go to the extreme when addressing his related issue?

over 90% of your post that I have encountered is of negativity towards the Man. Have you two got any History?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
thank for the correction brother i have a history with the church yes they started a war with me i am not a normal person they just plucked of the street I have dispread for a time but I was gathering my strength so the war has now been declared never pick a fight with a soldier who is trained in the art of war
SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR THE OLDEST MILITARY TREATISE IN THE WORLD
So in tell the truth the first casulity of war is the truth but truth is my weapon
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by mabell: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2011
But a man cannot declare war against a a nation
It won't work no matter how hard he tries
In as much as something happenend while you were there, it's no basis for your decision
maybe you should think it over sha
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2011
it is not against a person it  is the devil really he is the one that deceives we are just pons in a bigger game of chess i love you all the spirit keep showing love to you if you were all here i would cook for you some nice food i just hate the evil done to me with Christ embassy even if pastor Chris was in my house i would make him food and treat him with love but i would not worship him he is just a man with bible knowledge my war is against false doctrine
Remember what the bible says he will separate the goat from the sheep no matter what you think just because a goat may come of the sheep family does not make it a sheep be wise not every person that wears a white suite is holy
Neeeexxxttt tttttiiimmmee baaaackkkk attttt you

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by gaddafe(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
If you go to London where she is you will probably find much of her videos grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2011
why would you i like to hear a false teacher there is only one reason is this i would hear to debunk it
put your faith in christ not man and not this church it is the highway to hell
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
Eyaru (m)
did you read the roasting lamb in the church you need your mind opened i wrote this to help people like you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by OmoTier1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2011
The poster is in the past! Come to London and hear Pastor Anita preach, teach and admonish in grace.

If you are not aware, she is in charge of International Ministries headquartered in London. She has messages and books written by her and bless God she is a blessing to so many women girl child and male folks the world over.

What critiques have failed to learn tme and time again is this; THEY NEVER LIVE BEYOND THIER TIME!

christ embassy; "giving your life a meaning"
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
when she is in hell roasting like marsh mallows i will be praising the lord i hope you read your bible more to spot all there false teaching but i know the fact your coming out with this rubish says it all
i know all about this evil church i was a part of it for along time and i will out live them my lifes mission is to see the church reformed with truth or destroyed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by Eyaru(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
crossman9 (m)

I never said that am too much in support for him but the best way to save "a false teacher" as they claim is to pray for that person no making war of the flesh "our war is not between flesh and blood, eph 6:12"
Thanks brother cross man God lead u in the struggle.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2011
Eyaru keep praying like a celler rat but there is time where you will need to speak i love you for praying for them to be saved but i have dont alot of reasearch on him since the last post he is evil even more than i thought before
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by mabell: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
higher life conference with pst chris

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.