Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Artiste Manager & PR Needed - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Artiste Manager & PR Needed (478 Views)

Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. / Cost Of Promoting A New Artiste. / Artiste Manager Needed Urgetly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artiste Manager & PR Needed by Bayoigbekele(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
i'm an independent recording artiste. An upcoming though with no record label or recording deal. presently i have 7recorded singles with a Video which was massively promoted..

I need a manager and also a PR. Goal getters, someone who believes in himself and who also believe in other people's goals. someone who is optimistic,someone who we can both work together to achieve a positive result.

please dont hesitate to contact me if you would like us to work together. Remember, every talents needs the help of others.

phn no: 08069352338
ig: @dmixofficial
twitter: @iam_dmix
Re: Artiste Manager & PR Needed by Ebenzmediablog: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2017
Promote your music on 10 sites with hypes at a very affordable fee of #3,500. Interested artistes should call 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.
Re: Artiste Manager & PR Needed by holyboii: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Bayoigbekele:
i'm an independent recording artiste. An upcoming though with no record label or recording deal. presently i have 7recorded singles with a Video which was massively promoted..

I need a manager and also a PR. Goal getters, someone who believes in himself and who also believe in other people's goals. someone who is optimistic,someone who we can both work together to achieve a positive result.

please dont hesitate to contact me if you would like us to work together. Remember, every talents needs the help of others.

where are you at?
Re: Artiste Manager & PR Needed by donglazy(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Bayoigbekele:

Send your song to me on whatsapp 08169950443, if they are dope enough u will earn yourself airplay in top radio stations, standard shows and club performance and u might be lucky enough to get hooked up with an A list artiste.. That's if I'm really impressed.

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer Good With Rnb Trapsoul Kind Of Productions Is Need / Download This Latest Mixtape By The Beat Monster Himself DJ Nosmas / Don't Dull Your Lale.nt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.