Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies (33868 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by Husty(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by Jybz: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Birthing a child doesnt make a woman a mom.

She must be a terrible influence to those kids
Child Protective Services should take those kids from her and put them up for adoption.

What type of mom dyes her hair when she has underage kids.

Please which side of Yaba left do you reside?

Okay, that's how the CPS take your kids away from you right?

Were buruku
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by naija4jump: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Child Protective Services should take those kids from her and put them up for adoption.

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by dejavubobo1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sambusiness:
My children go fine pass this kids. Anyway nice one
Dahs why u must marry a lady prettier dan her
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by verygudbadguy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
masada:
hypocrisy and some Nigerians are synonymous
once u don't conform with wat they understand
then it is bad
wake up and smell the coffee
she might a better mum than most of ur all critics
lyk dyeing of hair is now a crime

by the way
cute kids
God bless you for these words. Funny enough, the woman no dey stay Naija again. Na Yankee she dey stay. Most of the critics go enter Yankee today and sharply pierce their ears.

SMH
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by stGabrielo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
emmy4lov:
cool
I wonder why mummy died her hair
It's dyed not died...
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by Jacksonmava(f): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You need to be banned from commenting!
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by Henon: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't want talk too much just carry yourself to yaba left first thing tomorrow's morning.
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by esthervera(f): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
how is you my friend i love you like kilode
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by iamrealdeji(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2017
what does this girl do now? does her kids know she's a star? and I see nothing wrong in her dying her hair. keep balling Opeyemi
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by Pizzy01(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
One of the kids is looking like Mc Hushbaby
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by QueenFusa16(f): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Receive sense ...
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by achieversbizpro(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
beautiful kids
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies by OgaBuhari: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
esthervera:
how is you my friend i love you like kilode
put your pics let me see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday / Photo Of 2face Kissing Annie Idibia As Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.