Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings (1940 Views)

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by austin4real(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
I have been in love with this particular girl for the past three year, we both exchange phone calls, gist and all but i am afraid to approach this lady for the fear of dissapointment, i was thinking of dropping the bombshell on valentines day, but i have a problem with approaching ladies, any suggestions.
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by yme1(f): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2010
afraid of disappointment or not, you should always know that it is inevitable
just be man enough and let her know the way you feel
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by 79733139(m): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2010
There is no need to express you feelings!! Make Her Attracted to you and she would be yours!!! Right now she has affections for you but that is not enough, you must make her see you as a lover, there is no point telling her how you feel it would not make her fall in love with you!!!!
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by semid4lyfe(m): 1:12am On Feb 06, 2010
You're already friends, right? That's good. Just tell her in person you'll like to be more than her friend. Simple!
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by Godmother(f): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2010
fuckilious:

There is no need to express you feelings!! Make Her Attracted to you and she would be yours!!! Right now she has affections for you but that is not enough, you must make her see you as a lover, there is no point telling her how you feel it would not make her fall in love with you!!!!

Jeez!! How on earth do you know that

@Poster
Your best bet will be to open your mouth and tell her how you feel, but if you stilll insist you cant do that then show her the feelings in your heart. We women are very smart and can tell when a man likes us. If she still goes ahead to do "shakara" after this then you can still leave with your pride. Afterall, its not like you actually toasted her. undecided
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by Taken(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2010
@ Poster

Omo, why u dey fear nau. Abi u wan wait till you see one fast pace bobo dey examine ya gf mouth with her tongue?
What is difficult in sending her a small note saying "I love you but just don't know how to say it - but i love you baby with all ma heart"?

Ok i don write am for you, copy and paste and wait for her response. Well what are you waiting for?
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by ssumpta(f): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
3 years. Its time now. Act now or lose her 4ever, How do u know she doesn't hv a bf already? u mite even be too late.
Tell her clearly, that ur interested in a serious rel. She may not say yes outright, but at least she knows ur now serious. She may respond by words or action.
In a little time, u'd know.
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by IFELEKE(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2010
Poster,
Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from expressing yourself. . .
You might end up getting a no for an answer but at least,you'll know your stand.

y me:

afraid of disappointment or not, you should always know that it is inevitable
just be man enough and let her know the way you feel

amor,
te echo menos. . .
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2010
@poster
if you cant conquer your fears then you will never be with that gal unless she decides to make a move on you.
women like confident men so unless you start getting some, you will end up single and lonely for the rest of your life.

there is no special cure for "growing some b-alls" you either have to jump in the frying pan head on and expect that everything turns out fairly well OR accept your fate, live the rest of your life thinking "what if" and end up marrying anyone just out of desperation at 40.

failure is not bad, it helps people in a positive way. the earlier one fails, the better the understands that it aint that as bad as you thought.

also its safe to say that if after 3 long  yrs you havent felt comfortable enough around her to make that move then your problem is way bigger than most shy guy.
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by kobojunky(f): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
I have been in love with this particular girl for the past three year, we both exchange phone calls, gist and all but i am afraid to approach this lady for the fear of dissapointment, i was thinking of dropping the bombshell on valentines day, but i have a problem with approaching ladies, any suggestions.

Zero GBOSA for you!

Dont you know in all those 3years, she needs shagging and she has been getting it from boyz with attitude.
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by ruskiee(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
3 years is a long time. What you waiting for? Someone faster than you to pop her the question?
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by stainlessd(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster,

Guy how many years u dey sef?there is no harm in trying
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by H2O2: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
You don't sing your feelings to a girl unless you're 100% sure she's attracted to you. Sure you can express your feelings through other actions, but I don't subscribe to that tenet of you voluminously telling her how you feel; at least not so soon.  She ain't even your girlfriend. You may end up looking like a foolish wussy when she hurts you.

Just let her know you're interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with her.  If you go coo coo and gaga for her like that, telling her you're in love and all that extra pansy soft puppy crap, you will most likely feel miserable for a really long time.  grin  Been there, done that.  It ain't even worth it.

I do think you should take charge by being assertive.
Re: In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings by petersecur: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster, I Know how u feel, because i was in your shoes before, All you have to do is to tell her what you feel about her, because if you don't, i am sorry you may lose it all this is the time, and You must be a man and tell her what you need to tell her, because i have a girl friend of mine, we where friends for 4 years, i could not even tell her i love her, one day i just open up that i love her and to my suprise, she has been waiting to hear that from me a long time, and she accepted easily, But first try to make yourself attracted to her and everything will be easy,  the ball is in your court, its a 50-50 games, You win or Lose! I dated my girlfriend for 2 years after she agree to be mine, until she died in a plan crash, that was how i lost  her forever, may her gentle soul rest in peace. (LOVE NEVER ASK WHY)

(1) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast / Help A Sister / Marital Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.