Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (49373 Views)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by haibe(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2017
A 200 level covenant uni intern in my firm showed me her results from Yr 1 to date and she has had just 2 Bs, the rest are As.. The funny thing is that she writes at least 10 papers per semester. I am not trying to discriminate private unis but it's almost impossible to get all As in 12 papers which she claimed to have started preparation in only about 2 weeks to exam.

Can someone enlighten me? Is that the questions are very cheap or that they simply dash marks.?

Note even tho i went to a federal uni, i will advise anyone to go to a private uni because the quality of education there is usually better, which is what matters the most. The only thing i don't understand is how people make As anyhow.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Carbeenz(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2017
congratulations!!!! buh Federal university is still d best
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by samwise99(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Freiden:
Which is equivalent to 3.4 CGPA in government owned Universities. I'll never take this private Universities serious!

Lwkmd
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by haibe(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2017
etech102:
The money you spend in Nigerian private university will be enough to school abroad and get better practical experience
no it wont be enough

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2017
iammo:

Only if you see how 2.2 graduates from nigerian university are blasting uk universities then you'll realise this goverment lecturers are not doing their best to impact knowledge
yea....you re so right....lecturers from Nigerian federal universities are saddists

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by samwise99(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na her toto do am for am!

Congrats for putting your resources to profitable use.

Toto no dey Give first class.... NA Average pass If possible sef

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by banom(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2017
twelve out of the twenty first class graduates are igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2017
davbravo:
that's great...... But 20 people graduating with a 1st class from a department is wow
We should stop all these unnecessary publicity. It makes people to become proud and does not necessarily mean she will do better in life than others. Making a first is between her and her employers. It is only in Nigeria they still do these.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by MurderX: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
igbos are trying joor.

who else noticed that out of 20 names In the table above,11 are igbos?.

Nigerians I hail oo.

It seems I noticed. 11 IPOB make 1st class out of 20 in class.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by ekolina(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
here I am wondering how 20 students came out with first class from a whole elect elect engineering....I am in class of 2017 elect/comp engineering in Unilag...our first class is not more than 5 students... second class upper na war....second class lower yaapaa .... forget, federal schools are deadly... if I had gone to covenant ...I too would get first class...am so sure...
You guys should forget all this federal uni comparison. This young minds will make first class in any uni whether private, federal or foreign. This young gal made A1 straight in her WAEC, that alone should tell you she is outstanding. I attended a federal uni myself and can't remember being deprived of my grade.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by CrystalCharel(f): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2017
girl you rock. am so proud of you..congrats buh First Class in E.E damn!
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by ekolina(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2017
toyetade:

We should stop all these unnecessary publicity. It makes people to become proud and does not necessarily mean she will do better in life than others. Making a first is between her and her employers. It is only in Nigeria they still do these.
First class is respected everywhere in the world not just Nigeria.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by hucienda: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Wow. 4.93/5.00. The girl use vess scatta Norton's theorem and tell Fourier make ee use series check d waves for im brain. grin

Also noticed that more than half the first-class graduands in the department are Igbo. That's surprising since considering the locale, I would expect more Yoruba to be in the school. Now that's something. Further analysis shows female engineers are taking the engineering industries by storm. Congratulations to all the 4.50+. No mean feat y'all achieved there.

Congratulations Nnedimpka. All the best in your career and life.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by haibe(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2017
Carbeenz:
congratulations!!!! buh Federal university is still d best

No way! Failing people intentionally does not make federal unis the best. What matters is the quality of education u get!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2017
ekolina:
You guys should forget all this federal uni comparison. This young minds will make first class in any uni whether private, federal or foreign. This young gal made A1 straight in her WAEC, that alone should tell you she is outstanding. I attended a federal uni myself and can't remember being deprived of my grade.
depends on it course ...most time in a professional course in federal universities .....such things happens unless u re extra ordinarily intelligent. ... people having 2nd class lower...do u wanna tell me that most of them didnt work hard....so wole Soyinka didnt work hard too right??..they deprive people from good grades....so
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amuhammadbature: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2017
congratulation!!!
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Ghost01(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2017
haibe:
A 200 level covenant uni intern in my firm showed me her results from Yr 1 to date and she has had just 2 Bs, the rest are As.. The funny thing is that she writes at least 10 papers per semester. I am not trying to discriminate private unis but it's almost impossible to get all As in 12 papers which she claimed to have started preparation in only about 2 weeks to exam.

Can someone enlighten me? Is that the questions are very cheap or that they simply dash marks.?

Note even tho i went to a federal uni, i will advise anyone to go to a private uni because the quality of education there is usually better, which is what matters the most. The only thing i don't understand is how people make As anyhow.

You guys should put paid to this your twisted idea. I once wrote 10 courses in a semester as an undergraduate in a public university here in Nigeria and I had 8 A's and 2 B's when the results came out. The truth is that if the learning environment in our public schools is more encouraging, students would perform better than they do at present.

3 Likes

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Mosb:
. Nice
thank you
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2017
davbravo:
that's great...... But 20 people graduating with a 1st class from a department is wow
........nna they are just doing promo.......all these private universities in nigeria are not what they should be........i could have respected her more if she had 1st class from a federal university
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by DangotePikin: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
here I am wondering how 20 students came out with first class from a whole elect elect engineering....I am in class of 2017 elect/comp engineering in Unilag...our first class is not more than 5 students... second class upper na war....second class lower yaapaa .... forget, federal schools are deadly... if I had gone to covenant ...I too would get first class...am so sure...
did you make nine A's in your WAEC? With your written English, I doubt you can even make a second class in Covenant University.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by badoh(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
If public universities are finding it difficult to produce reasonable number of 1st class products, it means there are some things they are not doing right. How come some of our students are doing well in foreign universities where they don't compromise standard. Public Universities lecturers(not all of them) are saddist so to say. I could remember when I was in UNAD in 2007, a particular lecturer will ensure the total number of hours allocated to his paper during exam is not fully utilised just to make sure students perform poorly and later demand for settlement. Tell me how it is possible to graduate with First Class in such institution.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by haibe(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Ghost01:

You guys should put paid to this your twisted ideas. I once wrote 10 courses in a semester as an undergraduate in a public university here in Nigeria and I had 8 A's and 2 B's when the results came out. The truth is that if the learning environment in our public schools is more encouraging, students would perform better than they do at present.

Bros what did u study? You read for 10 papers in 2 weeks and got 8As and 2Bs? Well this girls own is more surprising because for a 3 semester span she has got just 2Bs the rest are As.. This means about 33As and 2Bs.. She also claims she is only among the top 10 in her class, do u even know what that means?

And theres nothing like twisted idea here, its just a reasoning of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
ekolina:
[What is your WAEC grade....
You expect somebody that got A1 straight in WAEC not to make first class. From her little background she will make first class in any uni in the world.quote author=Freiden post=58708553]Which is equivalent to 3.4 CGPA in government owned Universities. I'll never take this private Universities serious!

That you made straight As in WAEC doesn't guarantee First class, neither does straight Cs guarantee Second Class lower.

Bottom line...I'll never take private Universities seriously
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
DangotePikin:
did you make nine A's in your WAEC? With your written English, I doubt you can even make a second class in Covenant University.
u talk too much...in my Neco I made 8As talk less of my waec...Waec I got 5As...and I aint you...one thing for sure....am doing well..but 20 first class from one department ain't realistic ....its look like the school have done the homework for the babies...students at private university are always pampered at everything even to their academics and final exams they re pampered....at unilag elect engineering... from 200lvl...u will do projects and project defense in at least 3 courses till u graduate at 500lvl where u will still do a final project. and project defense so tell me...is it done in private universities...

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by arena07: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
........nna they are just doing promo.......all these private universities in nigeria are not what they should be........i could have respected her more if she had 1st class from a federal university
check the university rating by NUC covenant university is the second best in Nigerian after university of Ibadan besides this girl can make first class in any university she had 9As in her waec
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
she tried..she should come to Unilag and do elect elect....firstly prof mowete would reduce all these first class students...the only prof and lecturer that can give 45 Fs out of 50 students... for his course alone.... 2017....more than 110 students wrote it...including carryover students...they were too many that the dept had to consider and pass most people

A lecturer who can't teach students to pass is not worth his salary. It is that simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by arena07: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
u talk too much...in my Neco I made 8As talk less of my waec...Waec I got 5As...and I aint you...one thing for sure....am doing well..but 20 first class from one department ain't realistic ....its look like the school have done the homework for the babies...students at private university are always pampered at everything even to their academics and final exams they re pampered....at un il a elect engineering... from 200lvl...u will do projects. in at least 3 course till 500lvl so tell me...
you got 5As?it means she's brilliant than you only if you even have 5As

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by damosky12(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Gobhanky:
Who is actually robbing God?..

BOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 per semester

COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester

BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester

BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester

REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester

AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester

MADONNA UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester.

All these UNIVERSITIES were built from TITHES and
OFFERINGS of the common people who now can't afford
to send their children to these schools today.

Where is the morals and responsibilities of the
churches as charity in Nigeria?

What is the difference between church and political leadership in Nigeria?

These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds like:
-special offering seeds
-first fruit seed,
-redemption seed,
-thanksgiving seed,
-harvest seed,
-tithes,
-pastor's seed,
-church building seed,
-evangelism seed,
-father's day seed,
-mother's day seed,
-children' day seed,
-Pastor's cake seed,
-olive oil seed....etc.

These schools are now elite
schools, only for the rich
politician children.

The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes & jets to fly up high in luxury, ride Exotic Cars and live in expensive Mansions, while their members, (who are mostly the least of Jesus people) sleep hungry.

The next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12 to these members again without making reference to Deuteronomy 14:22-29 about their own responsibility to these poor members in their churches.

If you think this is unfair, like me, please pass on this message because this is reality and we also need the CHANGE here!!!

Thank God for early missionaries who built schools and gave basic
education FREE or NEAR FREE to many of us including the CURRENT LEADERSHIP of these churches and universities.

The TRUTH is a bitter pill to swallow.
ASK THOSE WHO SAW THE REVIVAL OF 1930s,1970s
AND 1980s, THEY WILL TELL YOU WHY WE ARE CRYING OVER THIS
"FIRE LESS NESS" WE ARE SEEING IN OUR GENERATION OF BELIEVERS.
John Knox prayed: "Lord, Give me Scotland or I die"...
St Patrick, a rugged believer that Brought even dead animals and trees back to life prayed: "God, Give me souls or give me nothing else"....
Brethren during the Hebrides revival prayed:" Lord, If you will not use us, please, kill us"...
The brethren from England who brought the Fire from Azusa Street revival
gathered everyday under the terrible cold.
Their only prayer topic was: "Lord, give us men that will spread Your Fire in the streets of England".
During the Indonesia Revival, those hungry hearts were seen praying day and night: "Lord, The harvest is ripe... If it pleases You, please use us".
One prayer that was common during the days of
William Seymour was: "Lord, this is another day that hell must lose men and women. Please, we are here use us".
Paul said:" Woe is me if
I preach not the gospel"
Rachel said to her husband, Jacob: "Give me children or I die"
But unfortunately, our churches are filled today
with people who are not ashamed of spiritual
barrenness.
We are asking "God give me money. God give me spouse.
God give me visa".
Where do we see believers
again that will be praying and fasting, and when you listen to them, you will be hearing:" Lord, let Your Fire fall in my community and let their be revival"?
When Paul encountered Christ, he fell and rose. What He asked was:" Lord, what will You have me do".
But today, when we fall under anointing, we stand to start expecting marriage proposals and visas and employment letters.
This generation of members in our churches have not had a genuine encounter with the Man of Calvary.
No generation has carried Bibles like us without opening it.
No generation is materially driven like ours and we expect the land to obey us.
Jesus said, pray to the Father that He brings His Kingdom on earth.
GOD help us to get it on time. Amen.
Let's build up our spiritual life cos its very necessary.
If u miss heaven u can never miss hell. Think about it. Hell isn't a place to be at.

ONLY THE PERSISTENT AND DOGGED POOR FOLKS DO THIS.

That you can't afford those universities doesn't mean they were built from tithes. This are privately financed universities not government schools that are subsidized. Those schools require money to finance them. They can't be free!

Besides, why the fuss over church offering and tithes, do they force people to give them? Do they go to their homes to rob them? Those who give do so at their will. Many who do have calculated reasons why they do. And the money is not a community treasure... It belongs to the church who can do anything they will with it.

Why is jealousy eating some people up?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
DangotePikin:
stay there and be bonding come and check my result board for ajala taiwo 500lvl Unilag and u will see for urself...what concerns English and electronics engineering... I didnt study art like you where u all would be dancing atilogu and claim its part of ur assesment...can't u see I was typing pidgin...its seems you re daft abi

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2017
arena07:
you got 5As?it means she's brilliant than you only if you even have 5As
uea I did...and currently 2017 am gonna graduate wit 2'1 from computer engineering unilag smiley
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2017
haibe:

.......wrong .....their standard is lower ........u can never compare first class from a federal uni from that of a private uni
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
stay there and be bonding come and check my result board for ajala taiwo 500lvl Unilag and u will see for urself...what concerns English and electronics engineering... I didnt study art like you where u all would be dancing atilogu and claim its part of ur assesment...can't u see I was typing pidgin...its seems I re daft abi
.....im no understand say i too know english no dey for engeenering maths.........if ur head hot for exam hall u will forget all ur grammer

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates / How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number / DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.