Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (49355 Views)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by koolengrtimmy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
here I am wondering how 20 students came out with first class from a whole elect elect engineering....I am in class of 2017 elect/comp engineering in Unilag...our first class is not more than 5 students... second class upper na war....second class lower yaapaa .... forget, federal schools are deadly... if I had gone to covenant ...I too would get first class...am so sure...guys guys the mention is much....pls I didnt post this for ur comfort or discomfort ...I didnt post it for you to concur or not like it....suck it up...everyone is entitled with his/her own opinion ....so pls...dont take this personal...

but same Unilag presented 5.00 cgpa the last time-- only God knows- i rep #teamunilag
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by sshalom(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Waoh! Great achievement
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Statsocial:

You mean you don't respect a lady who had straight As in her waec. Now be very "kiaful" oga
.........ofcourse she is brilliant but its no big deal to make As in waec especially now that education has taken a new turn............our public universities are more like passing through hell ...had it been she met all these odds in our federal universities and scaled with a first class.......by now i will be applauding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
LARRYDKING:

We dey the same dept self. Guys been give up, some don take transfer. We thank God say we still dey stand.
abi na...I Tnk God
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
koolengrtimmy:

but same Unilag presented 5.00 cgpa the last time-- only God knows- i rep #teamunilag
the 5.00 cgpa last session..she is my friend...she study a 4years course and we both went to same secondary school , same class self....the girl is a silent killer...she doesnt make noise....but she does lots of action in books
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Statsocial:

You mean you don't respect a lady who had straight As in her waec. Now be very "kiaful" oga
...............mind u am not oga........am a full blown woman.......y are u tripping

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by zidek(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hope she passed her jamb, cos most of covenant university students cannot pass jamb and they are admitted into this private university, hope her own is different!
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigtt76:
I'm trying hard to understand what type of Electrical /Electronics Engineering these people are being taught these days shaaaaa.

During my time you suffer your head learning Laplace Transforms, Fourier Series all in the hope of simulating electrical circuits and their behavior. These ones shaaaaa I bow for them what they're being taught to get first class. Congratulations to them shaaaaa.

the laplace and Fourier transforms is bloody..... up to now its difficult to understand...then we have transistors semi conductors.....transmission lines....all this heavy projects...yet 20 first class....if 20 can make first class...then imagine their 2nd class upper....am not sure any one even made 2nd class lower...in their elect elect engineering... Tnk God u share my point of view
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
the 5.00 cgpa last session..she is my friend...she study a 4years course and we both went to same secondary school , same class self....the girl is a silent killer...she doesnt make noise....but she does lots of action in books
...........this one na guru.....a genius
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by damosky12(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
......i dont think u understand........most of these schools were built by people who claim to be men of God,the funding came from the church.......y must these schools be as expensive as this..

Is there any contract between the givers and the collectors that the monies collected should be used for free community service?

Have the givers stopped giving because their monies were used to established schools?

Is it even wrong if a man of God establishes a university for quality education?

Let's stop blackmailing these men?
They haven't done any wrong.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........ofcourse she is brilliant but its no big deal to make As in waec especially now that education has taken a new turn............our public universities are more like passing through hell ... had it been she met all these odds in our federal universities and scaled with a first class.......by now i will be applauding
yea...u re damn right tell them... grin grin ..u spit out wisdom
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
damosky12:

Is there any contract between the givers and the collectors that the monies collected should be used for free community service?

Have the givers stopped giving because their monies were used to established schools?

Is it even wrong if a man of God establishes a university for quality education?

Let's stop blackmailing these men?
They haven't done any wrong.
........since d schools are built out of charity ,y not use them to help the masses instead of using it to enrich themselves
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
...........this one na guru.....a genius
yea ...I am proud...she did that....I always admire her style tho....back then we had lot of oversabi..I was even among self....but she doesn't try to impress or to be known....she just face her books
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by YorubaNigga(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
vicfuntop:

Nah, if you attended a private university, you would have been to comfortable and come out with a third class. Your English is the judging stick.
I really detest it when dumb and dick fvckers like YOU try pushing a shallow and gullible superiority in English language. This is a Nigerian forum where we combine pidgin into our writings and everyone knows that except rotten-mouth and saggy boobs carrier like you.

If you think ur motherfucking private university brain can compete with me, then let's play it out by uploading our transcripts here online for all to see. And that's even if a dondowoo like you has gotten a certificate.

You better go suck dick aburo.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Jman06(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
texazzpete:

Exactly my point!
Daily we see examples of Igbo people not being denied their due in the Nigeria. They school around Nigeria with no discrimination, they own landed property around the country, are landlords and are free to conduct business with no government discrimination.

Yet many malcontents still complain about 'marginalization'

Perhaps I may have erroneously assumed you were an IPOB acolyte, but what then was the purpose of your initial comment counting the number of people from one particular tribe...Especially when you had to have known the reaction/response from hardcore ethnic bigots here?
The fact that people toil day and night to send their children to school or to acquire property does not take away the fact that they are being marginalized by the government. Go to the southeast and check out the sorry state of federal roads whereas government spend resources only on lagos-ibadan or kano-kaduna roads. That's the marginalization!
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Freiden:
Which is equivalent to 3.4 CGPA in government owned Universities. I'll never take this private Universities serious!

They're more organized . Hence, the high results.

So u better take them serious.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Whether na 4.99 or 4.50. all na first class jare
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
U even have 5 shocked
Pascalville:
here I am wondering how 20 students came out with first class from a whole elect elect engineering....I am in class of 2017 elect/comp engineering in Unilag...our first class is not more than 5 students... second class upper na war....second class lower yaapaa .... forget, federal schools are deadly... if I had gone to covenant ...I too would get first class...am so sure...guys guys the mention is much....pls I didnt post this for ur comfort or discomfort ...I didnt post it for you to concur or not like it....suck it up...everyone is entitled with his/her own opinion ....so pls...dont take this personal...
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:

I really detest it when dumb and dick fvckers like YOU try pushing a shallow and gullible superiority in English language. This is a Nigerian forum where we combine pidgin into our writings and everyone knows that except rotten-mouth and saggy boobs carrier like you.

If you think ur motherfucking private university brain can compete with me, then let's play it out by uploading our transcripts here online for all to see. And that's even if a dondowoo like you has gotten a certificate.

You better go suck dick aburo.

And you had to be vulgar to pass your point. Challenge yourself and say something intelligent. I wasn't judging howyou typed your English, it just came out frustrated. I also detest people that try to hard to sound hip
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by youngstarlit(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation was established to immortalise the name and legacy of the late Dr. Olusegun Agagu. The aim of the foundation is to improve lives by supporting existing scholarships as well as awarding new scholarships. It also focuses on improving lives in the areas of academics, geology, petroleum engineering, energy, politics/good governance, culture and arts (highlife music), service and aviation trauma.

See Scholarship description, details, application deadline, how to apply and all other necessary information by clickinghere
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
dewale1234:
It beats me when we compare school based in ownership. As we have low quality private schools so we have low quality government schools
Reason why private university students do well aren't far fetched
1. The environment : Check out the facilities in government schools like toilets, rooms, etc and you will know that it takes courage to do well in such environment and compare with what is obtainable in private schools

2. The lecturers: Most teachers in government schools have had one bad experience in the past ranging from poor welfare to maltreatment from their own lecturers too. So there is a tendency that they will do same their students

Have you observed that at the secondary school level that it's only private schools that top major academic competitions. Don't forget that this girl got an all Alpha in her IGCSE exams.
I know a school in Ota that finishes WAEC syllabus as early as SS2 first term and IGCSE at SS3 first term. Then used the rest to prepare for JAMB. They had 5 students that got full scholarship into American universities. These students scored 800/800 in SAT mathematics and none of their graduating students in this last set is attending a public university. You think a parent who has paid so much to build a good foundation for their kids would mind sending them to quality private universities where their is no strike. Look at what is happening at LAUTECH.

Recently UI pharmacy faculty list its accreditation, of all schools in Nigeria and yet Babcock has accreditation for MBBS.

Lets drop this sentiment and celebrate those that are due for it
hey I went to command sec Lagos...every year. our commandant will be saying...we have come out again with 99.9% waec result....you all should clap....we will all be clapping till I got to ss3 6years ago...I then saw how 99.9% waec result is gotten....they help us all in the hall....mind u...command is a military private owned school....owned by the military...is it that people didnt fail....people fail a lot back then...but when it come to waec....everytime 99.9% ...that what covenant is doing..and u do not expect their parent after paying 500k as school fees..u will now give them extra year.. they will sue the school grin grin
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Chiderad(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
davbravo:
that's great...... But 20 people graduating with a 1st class from a department is wow

The competition is tight. Nobody wan carry last.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by dmz1: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
out of 20 first class graduates in the department 12 are Igbos and 5 are Yorubas.

Igbo Amaka!!!!
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by toogbasky(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
mofewilkie:
go and ask how many people are not graduating, then you'll know that these guys worked for it

Let them go work for it in a government university,,,,, d rich wud always oppress da poor
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Halo22: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Congratz to the damsel.....I don't know why am addicted to brilliant ladies.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by YorubaNigga(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
vicfuntop:

And you had to be vulgar to pass your point. Challenge yourself and say something intelligent
Challenging you for the upload is an avenue for exposing the intelligence you might need. I am proud of myself because I know my worth educationally.
Sorry about the vulgarism. I'm always a cool, wise and kind-hearted gentle guy
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Carbeenz:
congratulations!!!! buh Federal university is still d best

Just hear yasef.

You prefer to get suffer-grades than a grade you know you laboured for
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
u talk too much...in my Neco I made 8As talk less of my waec...Waec I got 5As...and I aint you...one thing for sure....am doing well..but 20 first class from one department ain't realistic ....its look like the school have done the homework for the babies...students at private university are always pampered at everything even to their academics and final exams they re pampered....at unilag elect engineering... from 200lvl...u will do projects and project defense in at least 3 courses till u graduate at 500lvl where u will still do a final project. and project defense so tell me...is it done in private universities...

Yes, let them be pampered cux they paid good school fees to be brought up in a good environment.

So you think they don't do projects. A chemical engineering student i know that graduated from Covenant Uni do Projects every single Week from his year 3 till he graduated. They carry out actual experiments and work.

Or you think their laboratories are for fancy.

Talkless of an Elect Elect students that do way more
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by bezimo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Smart brilliant girl of substance..

I hope you continue blazing into your glorious destiny. We want to see more of this sensible type of girls been publicized not the idiotic slay daft girls with nothing up there.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Freiden:
Which is equivalent to 3.4 CGPA in government owned Universities. I'll never take this private Universities serious!

Bro..

Private universities are more conducive for learning. And way more organised.

I went to Unilag for close to 3 yrs before moving on to a private school.

My First yr @ Unilag, i spent close to 1 month securing my accomodation in a room that was rightfully mine.
Back then at Eni-Njoku. . We ended up being 6/7 in a room.
Went to study Pet&Gas and i was taken to go do Welding.. like that's my business.

The stress is another factor.

And the lecturers are Sadist.

Why do you think Nigerians travel out and do better.

Its all abt the Environment and Covenant Uni have reduced a lot of distractions with their rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Ghost01(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
........nna they are just doing promo.......all these private universities in nigeria are not what they should be........i could have respected her more if she had 1st class from a federal university
33.3% of degrees awarded at the University of Oxford last year were First Class degrees, so what are you saying?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-40654933

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Most of you guys are saying if you were at the school, you will get 1st Class.

The people 20 people that now got it nko!!!... is it not the same thing they probably said and got it

Y'all will be just be contradicting yourselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) / 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.