Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped (22328 Views)

Guy Asks For Photoshopped Pic Of Him At The Eiffel Tower, See What He Got / . / 20 Real Pictures That We Swear Are Photoshopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped by 1miccza: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2017
But these are not easy ways now, how many of us here understands the meaning of the word ''Forensics'' or how to use it
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped by JhyMedex: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Raychux23:
Anyone has more idea to add?
Boss Cld u explain pt 4 further.. hw do u copy a pix to a goggle search page?..
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped by Raychux23(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
donhils:
So after I find out the picture was Photoshoped, what am I supposed to do next?

Help ur self and those around you.
People are easily deceive.
Knowing the true color of a thing wil go a long way even though you dn't need the knowledge at the moment
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped by Raychux23(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
JhyMedex:
Boss Cld u explain pt 4 further.. hw do u copy a pix to a goggle search page?..
It simple. Highlight ur imagine n click on copy. Go to ur Google image search n right click on d search bar n paste. I hope u can do that using a phone also
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped by Raychux23(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
1miccza:
But these are not easy ways now, how many of us here understands the meaning of the word ''Forensics'' or how to use it

Forensics.com is a web tool whch u can use to check d authenticity of a photograph

To use:
Visit Forensic.com, post a photo link or simply upload d pix directly. And submit while details abt your photo will show up.

Just open Forensics.com and try it out
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped by 1miccza: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Raychux23:

Forensics.com is a web tool whch u can use to check d authenticity of a photograph

To use:
Visit Forensic.com, post a photo link or simply upload d pix directly. And submit while details abt your photo will show up.

Just open Forensics.com and try it out
ok
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped by Raychux23(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
donhils:
So after I find out the picture was Photoshoped, what am I supposed to do next?

Next, u free yourself and love ones frm deceit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Awesome Work Of Art. / Coreldraw / Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.