Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read (19883 Views)

Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? / Should You Drink Cold Or Warm Water To Boost Your Metabolism? / 7 Medical Advantages Of Cold Or Chilly Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read by mu2sa2: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2017
pragmatistm:
Not so my brother. Water at room temperature is not warm water. Warm water is a little hot, but not as hot as your tea. Water at room temperature is actually "cool" water and cold water is refrigerated/chilled water. These are some of the areas Nigerian English needs to improve. Everybody calls cool unrefigerated water ordinary water. Poor English. lol. grin grin
In this tropical climate with daytime temperature sometimes up to 40 degrees Celsius, water at room temperature is not always cool water. The point that I agree with is, drinking cold water(refrigerated) isn't good for ones health - this I know from my experience.
Re: Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read by Realtouchnot: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
pragmatistm:
Why are you this ignorant? Will you allow those that want better health benefit from well-reseached information and stop all this? Many people have died due to drinking of cold water as a redult of some of this issues. If you are still in doubts,. Google is your friend.

Oga shut up your mouth and stop being bold in ignorance.
WHo researched what? You'll one trash and be thinking you know anything.
Re: Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read by pragmatistm(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Realtouchnot:

Oga shut up your mouth and stop being bold in ignorance.
WHo researched what? You'll one trash and be thinking you know anything.
Whom are you addressing this way? I know you are suffering from juvenile deliquency so no comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S / NIMSA Opposes The Brain Drain Bill (Official Statement) / Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.