Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x (2047 Views)

My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... / What Is She Feeling??? (pics) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by slayminder(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
so a friend of mine was asking me for an advice on his girlfriend, he said whenever it's time, she doesn't get Wet, and she always feel pain, and he said he make sure they involve in pre-intimacy for about one hour before s*x but still she doesn't get wet and she feel pain, is there a problem with her or him
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Most probably because she has no feelings for the guy and she is just there for the money.

Money makes some ladies wet though. He probably doesn't Even have enough of it. #mytwocents.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by MissRaine69(f): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
What exactly are they doing in terms of pre-intimacy? Shovling a finger in there does not count . pre-intimacy takes two it's not up to one person. Some women are frigid so she has to know her own body as well. If he does not eat , he better learn and she needs to learn as well.
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by malificent(f): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
She probably feels pain cause she's dry. Tell him him to try lubricants, KY jelly is recommendable
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Tomjazzy2: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
OP the girl may have infections. She should go do a check
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Safiaa(f): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Maybe shes just naturally dry. She needs to drink more water. Or just buy lube.
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by SINZ: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Could be an infection, could be she hates you, could be you ain't fücking her right, could be she aint relaxed.
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Teelily: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
She has no feelings for him

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Teelily:
She has no feelings for him
Daniyemi:
Most probably because she has no feelings for the guy and is just there for the money.

Money makes some ladies wet though. He probably doesn't Even have enough of it. #mytwocents.
On point.
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by NNAMDIII(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Safiaa:
Maybe shes just naturally dry. She needs to drink more water. Or just buy lube.
I've learnt alot from you ma'am
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Safiaa(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
I've learnt alot from you ma'am
Thanks hun.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Headlesschicken(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin Could be d nigga do draw her pant like he wants to start gen,whenever he wants sxx... embarassed no emotions...
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yeah some ladies are like that remember love making is in the head before they start making love she should try and relax her mind I believe that will help a long way.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by Monaco2(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
slayminder:
so a friend of mine was asking me for an advice on his girlfriend, he said whenever it's time, she doesn't get Wet, and she always feel pain, and he said he make sure they involve in pre-intimacy for about one hour before s*x but still she doesn't get wet and she feel pain, is there a problem with her or him

Maybe she has sti, ecoli maybe
Re: Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x by CertifiedGee(m): 2:36am On Jul 22, 2017
MissRaine69:
What exactly are they doing in terms of pre-intimacy? Shovling a finger in there does not count . pre-intimacy takes two it's not up to one person. Some women are frigid so she has to know her own body as well. If he does not eat , he better learn and she needs to learn as well.
[color=#770077][/color]
Exactly, all this fingers in there of a thing doesn't work on every ladies.... Like my lady now, once she start throwing pillows @ me in d room or sitting room or she starts this "Erepa", then I know she's in the mood and that's what we use as pre intimacy even if its night.... So you need to read your woman and get to know what turns her on. It might help and going for a check up isn't bad either.

(1) (Reply)

Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... / This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having The Biggest Hip / I’m Okay With S€x Scenes – Ghanaian Actress, Purfcie Conna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.