Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her (77393 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Smoking Shisha & Partying Weeks After Delivery / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
That's Ms. Lepore..she' got one of the most expensive body in the world....I saw her once on "botched".. a surgery TV show... those doctors usually refer to as "the body", all the surgery she's done to get her where she is now is running to millions of dollars......
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by ogaub(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]n so make we fry beans
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Here to read NwaAmaikpe and Liability's comment
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Sisqoman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Did she has hoe?
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nationalfairy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Whaaaatttt!!!!!

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by ThatAppleGuy: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd love to shag a transgender too

You wont have to wait too long bro, Bobrisky would soon be ready
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Yemike(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Iamsheye(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by lemonys(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Meanwhile my people are dying of hunger in KOGI STATE
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by happney65: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
I am a Transgender..I want to sleep with omolola15 grin grin grin
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by blaqroy: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Looking like an old woman
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by perdollar(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
my thing no go ever stand for ds thing.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by perdollar(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nationalfairy:
Whaaaatttt!!!!!
this oriental, no b weibo u dey use o. na nairaland
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by ariklawani(f): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
I wanna throw up.,over disgusting.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Henon: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

GAY

1 Like

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
I completely believe that this is possible.

Eddie Murphy did.

Alternative sex is not the taboo that close minded Nigerians think it is.

If you don't agree with me then I am at my house grin
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by rosita33(f): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

wahala dey oooo... your own do finish
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by rosita33(f): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
HottestFire:
Where is the voluptous ?? grin
i tire ooooo....

1 Like

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by sisisioge: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dream on baby...dream on cheesy
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
They can try to stain the guys image to a point of no return, there is only one 'Ye........its 'Ye cool

Realist to the core......coz its the new world brooo!
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by sweetylovely(f): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
What's with all these cheap whores looking to make name in the wrong place?
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Tlordy: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
What a Bleep transgender!!!
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by ofuonyebi: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
What's the meaning of all this?

NONSENSE>>>give us better news jooo..
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Addicted2Women:

We all know it is lying

Kanye West does not have sex with hungry rats

Amber Rose his ex girlfriend and Kim Kardashian will testify to that

*Spits

Where's that donkey that accused Apostle Suleman of having sex with her ?? Her 3 minutes of fame is over

Where's the girl that accused Drake of impregnating her ?? Even showed flight ticket to London Drake bought for her, she didn't get the attention she was craving for.

I hate hoes, they can do anything for fame and they're getting brave everyday, what type of hoe will you be to publicly announce that you had sex with someone
my guy you sound like you know Kanye West personally, never say never, how well do you know Kanye West? We were not there so we don't konw if the story is true or not.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by def111(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Caustics:
shocked This might be why kanye doesnt smile again. I wont be happy if i mistakenly handled a transgender too

Na you know, no kill me with laugh
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by lyricalz: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
sex? him get hole? na where kanye put am oooo?
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by brookz: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Omoooooo, Bobrisky b Learner compared to dis smelling, stinking and disgusting Asshole.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Revolva(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin kanye don suffer
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by demefa(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

We all know it is lying

Kanye West does not have sex with hungry rats

Amber Rose his ex girlfriend and Kim Kardashian will testify to that

*Spits

Where's that donkey that accused Apostle Suleman of having sex with her ?? Her 3 minutes of fame is over

Where's the girl that accused Drake of impregnating her ?? Even showed flight ticket to London Drake bought for her, she didn't get the attention she was craving for.

I hate hoes, they can do anything for fame and they're getting brave everyday, what type of hoe will you be to publicly announce that you had sex with someone
Amber Rose was hungry wen he met her ur fact is wrong
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by LockDown69(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by raphy(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2017
see her fake Brest look like deflated balloon.na this keep and tin the kanye yizzy want to bleep.yezzzy is more bigger than it.the woman is looking for money...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.