Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,731 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Directions On How To Lagos To Kano By Railway. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions On How To Lagos To Kano By Railway. (773 Views)

Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic / Woman Prays For Grandson In Rivers, Washes His Head, Feet Ahead Of Visit To Kano / Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Directions On How To Lagos To Kano By Railway. by richie9093(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
An urgent situation has come up and I have to in Kano next week. I'm currently assessing my options.

I've never been to Kano before; In fact I've never been to the North before. I know movement by road or air would be what most people woukd suggest I used but ETA to Kano from Lagos by road is about 13-14 hours and I don't want to go by air either because of how incompetent the Air sector has become. So, I'm thinking of going by rail.

Pls, I'll need suggestions/directions on how to reach Kano by rail from Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Directions On How To Lagos To Kano By Railway. by ewale(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
although train movement from Lagos to kano was suspended as a result of heavy downpour which caused obstruction but d repair of the track was completed today. to ur question, train ply that route every Fridays.will depart iddo at 12 pm on Friday and is expected to arrive kano in d midnite of sat- sunday. there is 1st class and second class ticket depending on ur choice.
Re: Directions On How To Lagos To Kano By Railway. by richie9093(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
ewale:
although train movement from Lagos to kano was suspended as a result of heavy downpour which caused obstruction but d repair of the track was completed today. to ur question, train ply that route every Fridays.will depart iddo at 12 pm on Friday and is expected to arrive kano in d midnite of sat- sunday. there is 1st class and second class ticket depending on ur choice.

Thank you very much. It seems like taking train isn't an option anymore for me at this point since today is Friday.

I was wondering if there are stops instead of just going to Kano directly. Like maybe from Lagos- Ibadan then Ibadan-Abuja etc

(1) (Reply)

Simple Four-hour Flight Descends Into 33-hour Trip From Hell / Inside The World’s Largest Star-rated Flying Restaurant / Advice On How To Get An Italian Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.