Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires (52422 Views)

Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 / Fans React To Photo Of Dangote, Otedola, Other Billionaires Chilling On Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by NwaAmaikpe: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

My friends.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
This Guy really suffered, even fast food rejected him chai

3 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by unitedsurv: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2017
i hear say Evans don escape from cell abeg who get hin number i need to call am grin
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Softhands(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2017
It is well with you
durentchigozie:
who's this fool? How old are you? Rubbish.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by osojohnay: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2017
what have they come to do,just to visit, invest or to buy Africa?
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by jericco1(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2017
dakeskese:
Nice move...

Waiting for Lai Moh'd to come and say the Apc govt invited him... and his next stop is Lagos.
hahaha
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2017
DaniDani:
The leadership of this country irritates. Worst still, The leadership is a reflection of the citizens. I wish we never had independence, we would have been better of.
I swear you've heard me speak this. Nice reasoning.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by RSVP: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2017
He's not coming to my dearest country. What's that?

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by soleexx(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2017
eleojo23:
You dey hide because of DSS abi?
I Made it legally...Just wana stay low key from paparazzi
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Johnsown1(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Softhands:
Nigeria does not have a problem...our Problem is that we think we have a problem all the time.
We the youths are another problem when we turn a blind eye to the truth, nigeria has a big problem, how can the government officials be getting richer every seconds while the poverty and cost of item is getting more worst every day.
The senate,rep and the Aso rock family are exchanging and abusing power here and their while
Their children are getting master and bachelor's degree outside of Nigeria and the laurtech has been closed for 2 years.
Ask your self if you are ok

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by RealHaute: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Deepwaters ...they've come to take you to China. You know how the Chinese love to eat pork. Quickly go and roll in mud so you can look nice.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Mintayo(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2017
This man story is quite inspiring.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by mmsen: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2017
simplyhonest:
they should invest.... not make us slaves

Why would they need to make you slaves when many of you elected to become slaves to Buhari and friends.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Praktikals(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2017
chigozie:
who's this fool? How old are you? Rubbish.
Ever since someone told me how you Igbos came to existence, I stopped to wonder why most of you bahave like monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2017
I hope their coming will bring buhari back
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Nigeria problem is not entrepreneurship but leadership

Nigeria's problem is not leadership but followership
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by suremanpatriot: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Alibaba,your bros arriveth but his face looks too serious bah, com ready from ya lekki domicile to mak him laugh to drop da biggest something grin grin grin
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by tobrinskilanski: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
In as much we wanna believe we dont have problem, I beg to differ.

People makeup a nation, we are the reason Nigeria is nigeria.

Let's make good use of every social platforms (e.g. NL) to attract foreign investors. These billionaires pay attention to news that trend either positively or otherwise.

Good instance is dubia. Not all that glitters about dubia on social media is gold.

Our orientation as regards this nation goes a long way whether to attract or repel foreign investors.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by surgical: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2017
dakeskese:
Nice move...

Waiting for Lai Moh'd to come and say the Apc govt invited him... and his next stop is Lagos.
You know him so well.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2017
my mentor
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Jack Ma in Africa? Why do I feel African e-commerce upstarts are quaking in their boots right now? smiley smiley The red giants are coming.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by madridguy(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Welcome development.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Godwin16(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
nawaoooo. #teamgarrirepublic
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2017
quiverfull:
When this nation begins to turn around, we will be like "they that dreamt."

I like this comment
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by ZUBY77(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Jack Ma is not the richest in China, Wang Jianlin is

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by 400billionman: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Oh boy eh.
See entourage..
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by itchie: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
ajalawole:
Have been hearing of this Ali baba. Please who can tell me what dey are into

Online merchandise. Like eBay

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by 400billionman: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Hush puppi should be richer than that guy.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by free2ryhme: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
simplyhonest:

So what are your leaders doing

Investing or enslaving?
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by buffalowings: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Softhands:
Nigeria does not have a problem...our Problem is that we think we have a problem all the time.

So it is me that will fix the
Electricity or bad road network probkems

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by iamord(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2017
simplyhonest:
that's your choice to make..... through the negotiation table
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Buharimustgo: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2017
DaniDani:
The leadership of this country irritates. Worst still, The leadership is a reflection of the citizens. I wish we never had independence, we would have been better of.

It would have been far better,even as it is ,its better we breakup or when still united we call on the Americans to take over our leadership, it is very clear to the sensible that we can't govern ourselves in a united Nigeria, this is even after 55 years of so called independence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians / Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.