Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires (52433 Views)

Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 / Fans React To Photo Of Dangote, Otedola, Other Billionaires Chilling On Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by bejeria101(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
elantraceey:
Men are smart but women are wise

hmmmm
If i hear! Lol
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by jfleece(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
By God's grace I will overtake them In ten years time, by Dat time, the headline will be (a nairalander is the richest man of all time) and you all will be living witnesses to my immeasurable wealth...
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by elantraceey(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
bejeria101:

If i hear! Lol
Nor be talk am na grin

But you'll admit he's right joor.... A real woman is wise
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Aheadwealth: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Whу rich Nigerians аnd сеlеbrіtіеѕ are оbѕеѕѕеd with flying аnd owning private jеtѕ www.kufreudo.com
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Codes151(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
He doesn't need nigeria, nigeria already has been used since that afonja swapped our currency.. he's looking for fresh blood
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Mickynd(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
DaniDani:
The leadership of this country irritates. Worst still, The leadership is a reflection of the citizens. I wish we never had independence, we would have been better of.
lol � � � � �

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by seguno2: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Nigeria problem is not entrepreneurship but leadership

I thought that it is the FOLLOWERS who elected/allowed the leaders to be?
Is that not true?
Read below example-

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/world/poland-protests-democracy-supreme-court/index.html
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by enomakos(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
you are very wrong

Nigeria problems are its people ( Nigerians)
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by enomakos(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
humilitypays:
The problem Nigerian youth entrepreneurs are facing is lack of funding for their ingenuity business ideas. Many Nigerian youths have awesome business ideas that will change Nigeria and the world, but most of these ideas die in their bedrooms due to lack of seed fund to bring the ideas to reality.

This is where Nigerian billionaires and millionaires need to invest in; angel investment....helping to fund rare and wonderful business ideas of Nigerian youths...we need a platform for that purpose.... A crowdfunding platform to pull resources together to fund viable and ingenuity business ideas of Nigerian youths...Seun you can use Nairaland to start this entrepreneurship revolution in Nigeria.

Jack Ma only brought this idea, a Japanese business man saw future in his idea and pumped in money and today, alibaba group is taking over global trade and may soon overtake Facebook and Google in income generation because they are rendering forever services.
he is a Chinese not Japanese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Rossikki: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
DaniDani:
The leadership of this country irritates. Worst still, The leadership is a reflection of the citizens. I wish we never had independence, we would have been better of.
Use your brain. The whites ruled you for 63 years and built 0 universities in that period. Literacy was 14% at independence. Today in 50 years of black rule you have nearly 200 universities, and 78% literacy. Yet you want the whites to come back and rule you. How dumb can you be?

Name one power station built by the whites in Nigeria.

Ignorant mumu children who don't know how lucky you are to be independent. Keep worshipping white people who don't give two fcks about you.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by bejeria101(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
elantraceey:

Nor be talk am na grin

But you'll admit he's right joor.... A real woman is wise
If i keep hearing lol mo ti gbo *i have heard*
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by toprealman: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Africa as a continent not just Nigeria.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by gabe: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
African kidnappers!!! Food don done!!!
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by sekem: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's not by face

Not by stature

Says the lord
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
yinkuscious:
Jack Ma, the Chairman of Alibaba and China's richest man came to Africa with a great entourage that only few people can dare

JackMa ain't the richest man in China.
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by DaniDani(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rossikki:
Use your brain. The whites ruled you for 63 years and built 0 universities in that period. Literacy was 14% at independence. Today in 50 years of black rule you have nearly 200 universities, and 78% literacy. Yet you want the whites to come back and rule you. How dumb can you be?

Ignorant mumu children who don't know how lucky you are to be independent. Keep worshipping white people who don't give two fcks about you.

You could have used yours better. Under this period of time, they brought civilization, brought modern government, and made your people to live like humans instead of animals. Your fore fathers were naked, they clothed them, they traded by barter and were restrained in choice, they were killing twins out of the same wickedness and foolishness that's ruining your life but were stopped. They trekked miles and suffered miseries but were shown the lights. The whites came to meet us in our most crude and archaic nature and brushed us and refined us. They created the economy, market, education, transportation, good governance with meagre resources. But we can't survive in our boom. You are very dull to be sincere. Thank your star you were not born before they came, by now u would been cast into one evil forest or river. Who knows, we might have read your character in one novel or movie script. Ask Ola Rotimi of the gods are not to be blame. Ask Marry Slaysor of the twins of calabar
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by TinaAnita(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2017
belindar:

Hush puppy is not wealthy or a millionaire. But I don't understand why you are bringing him into these equation.

Thank God you acknowledged the fact that he is neither wealthy nor a millionaire but dude likes flaunting/advertising expensive designer things on cyber spaces so as to create the impression that he is wealthy or something, that explains why I referenced him
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Ugosample(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
AdigunUnique:
Speechless

Yahoo has done much more harm to the country and it's psyche undecided
Re: Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires by Ugosample(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rossikki:

what is this one saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.