Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health (26804 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by genxris: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
And today this is the same Muhammadu Buhari spokesman that is defending the non release of Buhari's real medical condition!

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by hucienda: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lots of online detectives in Nigeria. cheesy

Those who sow the wind will reap the whirlwind.

lalasticlala come see. I recall one moniker here was also angling for the role Tolu eventually got. He is now on self-imposed exile on another board on this site.

Tolu Ogunlesi, over to you. cc: presidency

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Tolexander: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
What goes around does not only come around, but also stays around!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by genxris: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Senator McCain of the USA who is about same age with Buhari had brain cancer surgery this week in his country and it was made public, Americans knew what was wrong with their senator and knew what type of prayer to say for the retired army hero now senator . Here in Nigeria, the cabal is asking us to pray for a Buhari's health recovery but we where not told his ailment.

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by NwaAmaikpe: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

Before you criticize this guy...
Just remember he makes a living from being a zombie.

He knows the truth,
Sees the truth,
Has a conscience
But his job function is to twist reality, propagate lies and propaganda.

This is not hypocrisy, it's being a true professional!

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hypocrisy that is killing us ehn.

Double standard because a different payer is dictating the tune.

May God send judgment on all the greedy people holding this country to ransom.

In the 21st century, we are having an incapacitated and absentee president.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hypocrites

6 Likes

This is a zoo. Anyone who thinks he's a citizen is fooling himself. only bunch of old, evil, miscreants ruling thieving this country. I don shout tire, just sitting down to watch the games the old animals play.

14 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by three: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmmm.....

These dudes Tolu & Co. REDMEDIA Chude & Debola are mercenaries. They are NOT HYPOCRITES! They know what they are playing at.

This same Tolu Ogunlesi said "Buying cars you know for an airport that doesn't have power and doesn't have whatever is not for me, is not vision. So, I have not said it's fine to steal but we need to look at the issues one by one. I spoke quite vocally abut the cars because it offended me that 4 million dollars will go on a bunch of cars if that money went..., and that's the argument that Pius gave about Lagos, that you see development in Lagos and Edo and you're less likely to accuse the Governors of stealing because at least they're doing stuff with the money so for me it's just about a certain nuance to the issues of public expenditure and it's not about them saying it's fine to steal money."

Tolu, Chude, Debola, Kola Oyeniyin, Ayourb, Gbenga Olorunpomi & Co have their eyes set on 2023.

They are the New Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by SalamRushdie: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hypocrisy will be the bane of our democracy and progress as a people, if you condemn Diezanis Ocean Parade tower apartments but applaud Tinubus Oriental hotel which is more expensive then you are part of the problem

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nathan2016: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
I believe that Nigerian eyes are opening...all this foolish politicians and politics will one day be brought to justice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by awa(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
What a Shame....

The Tolu guy should be ashamed of himself.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by MrImole: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
I still do not get this...
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by eDeity: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
We already know they are all bunch of shameless liars

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by ChangetheChange: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin

Tolu Ogunlesi is a Zombie

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Danelo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
If u can't beat them , join them

Will you bite the finger that is feeding you?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by luckman20(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
In this life we're all guilty of the adage no condition is permanent

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by SURElee(f): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
genxris:
Senator McCain of the USA who is about same age with Buhari had brain cancer surgery this week in his country and it was made public, Americans knew what was wrong with their senator and knew what type of prayer to say for the retired army hero now senator . Here in Nigeria, the cabal is asking us to pray for a Buhari's health recovery but we where not told his ailment.

I wonder why it is always hidden. Later we go hear after a brief illness. Like say no be tax payers money dey fund the treatment. This country eh! Mschewwwww!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Alariwo2: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
so far igbos are nowhere near power, nothing else matters grin

PMB should flex London as he likes, Nigeria is in capable hands

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by petekayo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is why some people call this place zoo

23 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Lexusgs430: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wind don blow ........
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by OBAGADAFFI: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Karma to bad gan
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Only a fool gives these guys audience. Naso Tonye go do. If he near power

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by GeneralOjukwu: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
cff
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please, how many spokesmen does the president have? angry

7 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Itsteewhy: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rubbish APC....

A party of deceit and lies.

Since we don't know his status, I pray he never recovers

11 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by ITbomb(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Don't blame them, the sickness no get name,

Na new release

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Generalyemi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
if u trust some one from that region..

I pity u

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by magoo10(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
They have all gone dumb

they are waiting for buhari to die before the decide their destiny .cowards
ki ki ki ki ki

10 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by officialdayo: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
genxris:

Trump health status won't be as public as that of McCain. However, the presidency should at least update us of our CiC pictures. I wish him speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Kelvin Ugboajah Is Dead / Education Is Not For The Poor - Peter Obi On School Fees Hike in 2006 - TheCable / Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.