Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (4203 Views)

Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / HELP! I See And Hear Spiritual Things / What Is Happening To Bishop Eddie Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by oxypress: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Brain damage from high blood pressure and remedy by HBOT Providers in PH.

The problems you are describing is that of brain damage caused by insufficient blood supply to the brain. Untreated high blood pressure damages the blood vessels in the brain and reduces blood flow to brain tissues. The injury continues long after the blood pressure has been normalised.
Therefore high blood pressure must not be allowed to start because of the damaging effects it has on the brain tissues and other organs.

People who did not suffer a major stroke may suffer multiple minor strokes with serious consequence like memory loss, reasoning deficit, speech problems, dementia, dizziness, confussion and many more.
This article will help:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121031214240.htm
https://www.research.va.gov/currents/0715-8.cfm

None of the problems caused by HBP is easy to solve except controlling the BP itself.

People get reasonable and more effective results by going for hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) either alone or added to conventional treatments.

HBOT enables brain tissues to heal by stimulating the increase of blood vessels in damaged arears of the brain which as a result allows more blood flow and oxygen delivery. It also induces the release of stemcells to repair damaged brain tissues. It increases the healing factors in damaged tissures, There are many more benefits from hbot.

This is a pure medical problem. The more the delay the more the damage as you can see. HBOT can halt the degeneration of brain tissues.

1 Like

Re: .. by Blue86(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrmime:
Good day N'landers,

I thought to share my experiences that have been happening to me of late, how weird they've been and how spiritual they are. It all started back in 2013 when I started having strange high blood pressure, I couldn't sleep at night, would feel my heart thomping in my chest, as though it was going to beat right out of my chest. It was a very bad experience for me, but it soon shortly ledt, after the use of drugs. The next episode was another day some weeks after, when I just started feeling strange and sidturbed at home. all of a sudden I started walking to the gate of my estate barrely dressed. Upon getting outside the gate, a bike-man (okada man) pulled up to me and asked if i wanted to go to church, shocked, i obliged and he took me to church. When we got there, he dropped me off and didn't collect any money from me. surprised again, i want into the church. On entering the church, I was disturbed and uneasy, I started wandering around and feeling uncomfortable till I told the secretary that I wanted to see the pastor. She said he was busy doing counselling by upon my disturbing her in abrupt manners, she called the pastor who came to me. By that time i was already unstable. A deliverance process started. That day was so strange, by the time the man came to me, some voice started screaming out from within me, as though it was being tormented and under pains, the pastor put holy communion in my mouth and the thing started spitting it out. He put communion wine and i/the thing; spat it out strongly, screaming as if it was being terrorised by what it was ingesting. That day was very strange. My mom came to pick me up, and I went home, feeling unreal though, but I went home. fast forward to a few weeks later, my mom had to travel and so she was at the airport and I was home alone when all of a sudden I started feeling weird/disturbed again. I was very uncomfortable/disturbed and somehow I found my way to the church. I really can't recall how it happened but I got there, the events between, I can't remember. When I was there, a voice was just speaking to me, telling me strange things. telling me to go around the building, telling me the building was mine, showing me different drawings on the buildings and telling me explaining different things behind them. I was just under some control of a kind of voice that was telling me different things. When I had had too much, I knew i wasnt in the right place and in harm's way sort of, so I phoned my mom who was about boarding. She was shocked, and so she told my sister to come pick me, my sis was at work at the time. My sis came and picked me and dropped me at her house and went back to work. In her house was her new born baby and her nanny, an elderly woman. that was when something strange happened. All of a sudden, I got up from the bed , went to the front of the house, opened the door and just started wandering. I didn't know what I was doing. I walked far away into the bush. I walked for about two hours, not knowing what I was doing, under the control of something, till I finally got to a school. The next thing that happened to me was a hot slap on my face! I immediately snapped out of the trance to see three policemen in front of me in uniforms, two school security guards and I looked dowm, my feet were in chains, so were my hands. I was just shocked and confused. I asked what I was doig there, they saidI was trying to steal a car, I was just surprised. They said they could see me from a corner putting my hands in between a car's window, that is the space left between the window vane and the car, since the owner wound down a bit. very shocking, i called my mother who was had reached her destination by then and she was alarmed, shouting I wasn'ta thief. I was taken to the station and my mother called on my two sisters to come to the station to write reports and discuss with the policemen before I could be released. 2014 came and I stayed for sometime, semi employed until it was around march or so, when my dad told me he would like to send me for masters. I strongly refused, because I had just been feeling somehow since that incident happened. I was disonnected from reality, things just didnt feel right and i told him I didnt want to go, so as not to waste money as the masters was to be abroad. He said no, that I would be fine that all that had happened in the past were in the past. I had no choice, so I had to go. I went to UK in september 2014, that was when all hell broke loose. I had just like half of my mind to be thinking, I couldnt even spend money. All i knew was that I had to put a roof over my head, so i rented a house. But the difference between the money i had for rent and my total spending money would still be there. I would only remember to buy biscuits and some fe cooking at times. I was disturbed. I always felt a dark cloud over my head. Very strange and reall happenings happened then. One night, I was in my room, I saw a very dark silhouette of the devil right by me, I was so afraid that I jumped over the covers and was there till morning. About 3 nights later, or maybe the same night I dont know, or i am not so sure, I had the strangest experience. I had a dark shadow come over my head with something that was like a nut and it put it in my mouth. I would feel something beating me in my room in the day time and compelling me not to wear clothes, so I would be in my naked all day, in that crazy abroad cold.
I kept going to churches, not to really help me, I hope they really tried to. By july 2015, I had had enough, the churches had had enough, so they called my mum to come and pick me. I didn't do anything during the masters, never went to classes, hardly involved, so the masters was a waste. My mom brought me back. Since then, I would have sleep paralysis sometime, i.e having a bad dream and when you try to react to whatever is attacking you you find out that you are unable to move. This happened like 3 or 4 nights.
Now itjust crazy,I feel disconnectedfrom reality somehow, I have reduced awareness of external environment, I cant seem to think of a future for my life, everything just seems bleak. I have some kind of memory loss, find it very hard to be friendly with anyone, find it hard to be social, find it hard to join any conversation or talk to people really. Feel hopeless.

Pleas guys what do you think the solution really is?

Listen bro, the devil of insanity is following you.
But there is power, there is power, there is power in the blood of Jesus.
There is power, there is power, there is power in the blood of Jesus .

1 Like

Re: .. by strangest(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2017
mrmime:
Good day N'landers,

I thought to share my experiences that have been happening to me of late, how weird they've been and how spiritual they are. It all started back in 2013 when I started having strange high blood pressure, I couldn't sleep at night, would feel my heart thomping in my chest, as though it was going to beat right out of my chest. It was a very bad experience for me, but it soon shortly ledt, after the use of drugs. The next episode was another day some weeks after, when I just started feeling strange and sidturbed at home. all of a sudden I started walking to the gate of my estate barrely dressed. Upon getting outside the gate, a bike-man (okada man) pulled up to me and asked if i wanted to go to church, shocked, i obliged and he took me to church. When we got there, he dropped me off and didn't collect any money from me. surprised again, i want into the church. On entering the church, I was disturbed and uneasy, I started wandering around and feeling uncomfortable till I told the secretary that I wanted to see the pastor. She said he was busy doing counselling by upon my disturbing her in abrupt manners, she called the pastor who came to me. By that time i was already unstable. A deliverance process started. That day was so strange, by the time the man came to me, some voice started screaming out from within me, as though it was being tormented and under pains, the pastor put holy communion in my mouth and the thing started spitting it out. He put communion wine and i/the thing; spat it out strongly, screaming as if it was being terrorised by what it was ingesting. That day was very strange. My mom came to pick me up, and I went home, feeling unreal though, but I went home. fast forward to a few weeks later, my mom had to travel and so she was at the airport and I was home alone when all of a sudden I started feeling weird/disturbed again. I was very uncomfortable/disturbed and somehow I found my way to the church. I really can't recall how it happened but I got there, the events between, I can't remember. When I was there, a voice was just speaking to me, telling me strange things. telling me to go around the building, telling me the building was mine, showing me different drawings on the buildings and telling me explaining different things behind them. I was just under some control of a kind of voice that was telling me different things. When I had had too much, I knew i wasnt in the right place and in harm's way sort of, so I phoned my mom who was about boarding. She was shocked, and so she told my sister to come pick me, my sis was at work at the time. My sis came and picked me and dropped me at her house and went back to work. In her house was her new born baby and her nanny, an elderly woman. that was when something strange happened. All of a sudden, I got up from the bed , went to the front of the house, opened the door and just started wandering. I didn't know what I was doing. I walked far away into the bush. I walked for about two hours, not knowing what I was doing, under the control of something, till I finally got to a school. The next thing that happened to me was a hot slap on my face! I immediately snapped out of the trance to see three policemen in front of me in uniforms, two school security guards and I looked dowm, my feet were in chains, so were my hands. I was just shocked and confused. I asked what I was doig there, they saidI was trying to steal a car, I was just surprised. They said they could see me from a corner putting my hands in between a car's window, that is the space left between the window vane and the car, since the owner wound down a bit. very shocking, i called my mother who was had reached her destination by then and she was alarmed, shouting I wasn'ta thief. I was taken to the station and my mother called on my two sisters to come to the station to write reports and discuss with the policemen before I could be released. 2014 came and I stayed for sometime, semi employed until it was around march or so, when my dad told me he would like to send me for masters. I strongly refused, because I had just been feeling somehow since that incident happened. I was disonnected from reality, things just didnt feel right and i told him I didnt want to go, so as not to waste money as the masters was to be abroad. He said no, that I would be fine that all that had happened in the past were in the past. I had no choice, so I had to go. I went to UK in september 2014, that was when all hell broke loose. I had just like half of my mind to be thinking, I couldnt even spend money. All i knew was that I had to put a roof over my head, so i rented a house. But the difference between the money i had for rent and my total spending money would still be there. I would only remember to buy biscuits and some fe cooking at times. I was disturbed. I always felt a dark cloud over my head. Very strange and reall happenings happened then. One night, I was in my room, I saw a very dark silhouette of the devil right by me, I was so afraid that I jumped over the covers and was there till morning. About 3 nights later, or maybe the same night I dont know, or i am not so sure, I had the strangest experience. I had a dark shadow come over my head with something that was like a nut and it put it in my mouth. I would feel something beating me in my room in the day time and compelling me not to wear clothes, so I would be in my naked all day, in that crazy abroad cold.
I kept going to churches, not to really help me, I hope they really tried to. By july 2015, I had had enough, the churches had had enough, so they called my mum to come and pick me. I didn't do anything during the masters, never went to classes, hardly involved, so the masters was a waste. My mom brought me back. Since then, I would have sleep paralysis sometime, i.e having a bad dream and when you try to react to whatever is attacking you you find out that you are unable to move. This happened like 3 or 4 nights.
Now itjust crazy,I feel disconnectedfrom reality somehow, I have reduced awareness of external environment, I cant seem to think of a future for my life, everything just seems bleak. I have some kind of memory loss, find it very hard to be friendly with anyone, find it hard to be social, find it hard to join any conversation or talk to people really. Feel hopeless.

What you are going through is referred to as "Schizophrenia"

Have you seen the movie "Beautiful Mind"?

Maybe you can relate with it..

I think you need antipsychotic medication.. . You need to see a doctor. ..

Traditionally, you may want to ask your parents if they searched for baby a long time before giving birth to you , that's if they actually visited any water goddess for baby.
Re: .. by DonXavi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
mrmime:

Amberon11, thank you for your input, I definitely know that there are cosmic sciences and all that stuff and i definitely will run far away from them. I know about all those stuff and I have been walking on wires when it comes to this issue (that is to say that I have been very careful). There are a variety of indian religions, islamic religions and others that would list similar symptoms to mine and try to offer healing but though they all seem like they are on to something,I know that Jesus is the only power. These situations seem to be solved by only one problem, accepting Jesus into your life and becoming born again but I have done that since it started and sadly it didn't work. The second situation proferred by good sources on the internet is exorcism, that is deliverance (casting out of demons), for which I have been to churches (mainly anglican, living faith, redeem) for it, but sadly none has worked.
You said there is insufficient power in those places; well, i have really been to many places, could they all have had insufficient powers?I doubt, I dont know really, God just dosen't seem to be answering me, I don't know why. And yes, sadly I have prayed like never before, I have prayed steadily, for a very long period of time, sSince like the beginning of this stuff till now, I get so frustrated and pray in screaming, begging, desperation and shouting, but sadly, nothing has happened, making me to give up on that and give up on hope quite a bit.
That you mentioned demonic possession means that you are spot on. I have checked through the web and I have come to realize that I am under a spell,as I have cases of memory loss, a floating mental state, disorientaion(psychiatric disorientation); but this seems not to be able to happen without demonic possession as I have symptoms of those too which are hallucinations (hearing voices), visual hallucinations(like d satanic silhouette i saw), the loss of time i experienced wherein i wandered into the bush, the inability to function socially/to socialize, suicidal thoughts, hopelessness, depression etc.
You say you know someone who had a similar problem but today is doing fine, please i would like to know the things the person went through,
Also, you mentioned TB Joshua, Nooooooo. You should have seen from general opinion that TB Joshua is is considered totally unsuitable. Naa, that is a total no go for me.
Has OPM port hacourt conquered similar cases? Do you have some evidence? like videos and other things that I may use to learn that they hav conquered such? thanks for your reply and thanks in advance.
@Op you should listen to what Amberon11 has advised..... Don't listen to what people around you are saying about TB Joshua. I also had that believe one time about him till I prayed to God to reveal to me who TB Joshua really is, and God did. TB Joshua is a true man of God. try and sincerely inquire from God and go and get yourself delivered from those wicked spirits whose only mission is to kill, steal and destroy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by analice107: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
mrmime:
Good day N'landers,

Demon possession. Someone gave your will away to these entities or you did without knowing.

But the first Church you went to didn't do a good job. How can they notice something like that yet let you go?

You need someone who can stand in for you. Someone who will take your place to challenge those entities since you can't really have your senses and don't know what they are.

They want you mad on the street. But won't succeed.

Where are you, i mean your location now.
Re: .. by analice107: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
malificent:
shocked shocked Jesus! Your matter strong o
No, the matter no strong. Demons are cowards. They go to those who don't know them. They hide and claim tough because people don't know how to deal with them.
The name of Jesus in the mouth of a believer sends them tumbling down.
Re: .. by analice107: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:
Do I have your permission to explain what is happening to you ? I ask this because those archons disturbing you can actually invade anyone who helps you now without your permission. So, I need your permission.
Very correct. But if you are under the cover of a stronger authority, they won't or can't.
Re: .. by analice107: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:

It is not weird, it is just the natural law so I dont pick up the signals from the ETs which have already interfaced their circuit on your lightbody. You are a launchpad right now.
You'll frighten him like this. pls don't use the terms like that.
Re: .. by analice107: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amberon11:
This would just be bad. That would give the demon more legal ground in his life and even make it stronger.
Cele is a completely bad idea.
Re: .. by analice107: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
mrmime:

Amberon11, thank you for your input, I definitely know that there are cosmic sciences and all that stuff and i definitely will run far away from them. I know about all those stuff and I have been walking on wires when it comes to this issue (that is to say that I have been very careful). There are a variety of indian religions, islamic religions and others that would list similar symptoms to mine and try to offer healing but though they all seem like they are on to something,I know that Jesus is the only power. These situations seem to be solved by only one problem, accepting Jesus into your life and becoming born again but I have done that since it started and sadly it didn't work. The second situation proferred by good sources on the internet is exorcism, that is deliverance (casting out of demons), for which I have been to churches (mainly anglican, living faith, redeem) for it, but sadly none has worked.
You said there is insufficient power in those places; well, i have really been to many places, could they all have had insufficient powers?I doubt, I dont know really, God just dosen't seem to be answering me, I don't know why. And yes, sadly I have prayed like never before, I have prayed steadily, for a very long period of time, sSince like the beginning of this stuff till now, I get so frustrated and pray in screaming, begging, desperation and shouting, but sadly, nothing has happened, making me to give up on that and give up on hope quite a bit.
That you mentioned demonic possession means that you are spot on. I have checked through the web and I have come to realize that I am under a spell,as I have cases of memory loss, a floating mental state, disorientaion(psychiatric disorientation); but this seems not to be able to happen without demonic possession as I have symptoms of those too which are hallucinations (hearing voices), visual hallucinations(like d satanic silhouette i saw), the loss of time i experienced wherein i wandered into the bush, the inability to function socially/to socialize, suicidal thoughts, hopelessness, depression etc.
You say you know someone who had a similar problem but today is doing fine, please i would like to know the things the person went through,
Also, you mentioned TB Joshua, Nooooooo. You should have seen from general opinion that TB Joshua is is considered totally unsuitable. Naa, that is a total no go for me.
Has OPM port hacourt conquered similar cases? Do you have some evidence? like videos and other things that I may use to learn that they hav conquered such? thanks for your reply and thanks in advance.
Re: .. by analice107: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
mrmime:

Cc: Pastor Joeagbaje.
Re: .. by analice107: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
mrmime:

Can you Pm me? and pls include your contact if you can.
Re: .. by analice107: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nostradamus:
mrmime,honestly I don't know,but I think the cosmic science will be your best bet(the ball is in your court sha)
What is Cosmic science pls? How does it work?
Re: .. by analice107: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Mrmime

You are getting it wrong. Accepting Jesus into your life alone doesn't solve the situation. It is just the very first step in solving the puzzle. What solves it is experiencing the raw power of God, usually through a minister ordained by God who has been given the mandate of deliverance.

I beg you in the name of our Lord Jesus, if you want a solution to your problems, do not listen to what people tell you about T.B Joshua or other men of God. Ask yourself, what is God saying about him? Even Jesus Christ was accused of using demonic powers in the bible so who is TB Joshua to not be criticized?? Go to God in prayers and ask Him to reveal who TB J really is to you.

Yes, there really could have been insufficient power in those places you mentioned. Remember it says many are called but few are chosen. Most pastors of today are sadly motivational speakers or grammarians. They lack power which is very essential.

Pls search O.P.M (Omega Power Ministries) on Facebook. Scroll down and have a look at their testimonies. There are lots of cases like yours of which the victims have been fully delivered and restored.

Look, I understand your pain. But know that the devil never gives up without encountering a stronger opposition. There is a legal ground in your life which the devil is holding against you and that's why he is in your life.

The person I know - the devil tried afflicting him with madness. He heard voices and saw strange things that others didn't. He bagan to utter incoherent words and act crazy. On one ocassion he was out and when that spirit came, he didn't know when he screamed and tore his clothes in public. Well, today he is perfectly healthy and fine and all that has stopped totally.

Am not sure what he needs right now is investigating TB Joshua. This brother needs help urgently.

He needs a man he can access not someone it will take him all his life trying to see.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
analice107:

Very correct. But if you are under the cover of a stronger authority, they won't or can't.
Actually, it is a spiritual law, your father cant protect you from the Federal Legal system even if you are the President's son. It means your father has to break the law to save you. So, do I really want to put my father through such temptations ? Hell No. Who ever wants salvation should ask for it. And one will try to help within the ambiens of natural justice.
Re: .. by mrmime(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
strangest:

What you are going through is referred to as "Schizophrenia"

Have you seen the movie "Beautiful Mind"?

Maybe you can relate with it..

I think you need antipsychotic medication.. . You need to see a doctor. ..

Traditionally, you may want to ask your parents if they searched for baby a long time before giving birth to you , that's if they actually visited any water goddess for baby.
Lol, you first mentioned schizophrenia, the route in which people do not believe in spiritual things as causes for such mental illnesses. You then mentioned getting me from mami water lol, take your stand.

And yes, schizophrenia. Psychiatrists attribute schizophrenia to the unexplained weird touchings, weird feelings, weird sensations, etc. The psychiatrist told me it was schizophrenia long ago, and from my findings I actually discovered it was, but then, I really differ as I have experienced very weird stuff. I feel someone touching me at times, the incident where I wandered off cannot be explained by schizophrenia and a host of other stuff that suggests demon possession. If you check the internet, it is filled with a lot of debates as to whether someone has demon possession or schizophrenia. Right from beginning, from all the symptoms I had been experiencing, I was sure that it was very demonic and not schizophrenia.

And yes, if you read several articles on the internet, you would see that demon possession is characterized medications not orking. I have consulted psychiatrists and taken medication which did not work. I guess they were your 'anti-psychotics. I have also gotten a 2nd opinion from a 2nd psychiatrist (in another state) who prescribed drugs that also did nothing.

I am so glad that nairalandrs are coming to my rescue, as things have gotten really bad of recent. I have gotten very suicidal and on the verge if doing something really crazy. I really will do it. gosh, God help me

1 Like

Re: .. by Amberon11: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Well i guess the second option will be better then. And I personally think its quite easier to see the other pastor (O.P.M pastor). As a matter of fact, church sometimes closes at 2am on Monday because the pastor ensures that the needs of everyone are met.
analice107:

Am not sure what he needs right now is investigating TB Joshua. This brother needs help urgently.

He needs a man he can access not someone it will take him all his life trying to see.

Re: .. by Amberon11: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
analice107:

Re: .. by Amberon11: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Exactly!
analice107:

Re: .. by mrmime(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
analice107:

Demon possession. Someone gave your will away to these entities or you did without knowing.

But the first Church you went to didn't do a good job. How can they notice something like that yet let you go?

You need someone who can stand in for you. Someone who will take your place to challenge those entities since you can't really have your senses and don't know what they are.

They want you mad on the street. But won't succeed.

Where are you, i mean your location now.

You are right, it is demon possession. But how does someone give someone's will away? Or how does one give his own will away? i'm kinda curious and would like to know.

The first church didn't really know what they were dianosing.You would observe that a lot of churches don't know about demon possession. about half know, and about half dont know. Those people were just tired of the situation and had to call my parents.

You call them entities. Thats very interesting. I actually came across someone n a forum who directed someone suffering with somewhat similar situations to googling "remote spirit release" and upon googling it myself, I was very shocked. its this belief in entity possession or spirit possession in which some kind of ghost attaches itself to a person and tis symptoms/effects were crazily simlar to what I was experiencing. Prior to that I hadn't found anywhere on the internet that listed all the symptoms so clearly.

I am in abuja atm.

analice107:

I am definitely not considering cele, or any other unverified church. I have been going to only old school churches sort of since this thing started (Living Faith Church, Anglican, Redeem)

analice107:

I have done so.
Re: .. by analice107: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
mrmime:

You are right, it is demon possession. But how does someone give someone's will away? Or how does one give his own will away? i'm kinda curious and would like to know.

The first church didn't really know what they were dianosing.You would observe that a lot of churches don't know about demon possession. about half know, and about half dont know. Those people were just tired of the situation and had to call my parents.

You call them entities. Thats very interesting. I actually came across someone n a forum who directed someone suffering with somewhat similar situations to googling "remote spirit release" and upon googling it myself, I was very shocked. its this belief in entity possession or spirit possession in which some kind of ghost attaches itself to a person and tis symptoms/effects were crazily simlar to what I was experiencing. Prior to that I hadn't found anywhere on the internet that listed all the symptoms so clearly.

I am in abuja atm.

I am definitely not considering cele, or any other unverified church. I have been going to only old school churches sort of since this thing started (Living Faith Church, Anglican, Redeem)

I have done so.
First, your parents can give away your Will if they consulted them or solicited for anything from them before you were born or on your behalf as a Child.

You can give away your Will if you ignorantly entered into a relationship with a host the had taken or joined a cult group no matter how subtile.

We went to school and did stupid things thinking they don't matter, the spirit realm doesn't joke.

will be back.
Re: .. by analice107: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Well i guess the second option will be better then. And I personally think its quite easier to see the other pastor (O.P.M pastor). As a matter of fact, church sometimes closes at 2am on Monday because the pastor ensures that the needs of everyone are met.
He said he is in Abuja. that's far for him.
Re: .. by Amberon11: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh...I didn't get that part. Well he should visit Dunamis then.
analice107:

He said he is in Abuja. that's far for him.
Re: .. by strangest(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
mrmime:
Lol, you first mentioned schizophrenia, the route in which people do not believe in spiritual things as causes for such mental illnesses. You then mentioned getting me from mami water lol, take your stand.

And yes, schizophrenia. Psychiatrists attribute schizophrenia to the unexplained weird touchings, weird feelings, weird sensations, etc. The psychiatrist told me it was schizophrenia long ago, and from my findings I actually discovered it was, but then, I really differ as I have experienced very weird stuff. I feel someone touching me at times, the incident where I wandered off cannot be explained by schizophrenia and a host of other stuff that suggests demon possession. If you check the internet, it is filled with a lot of debates as to whether someone has demon possession or schizophrenia. Right from beginning, from all the symptoms I had been experiencing, I was sure that it was very demonic and not schizophrenia.

And yes, if you read several articles on the internet, you would see that demon possession is characterized medications not orking. I have consulted psychiatrists and taken medication which did not work. I guess they were your 'anti-psychotics. I have also gotten a 2nd opinion from a 2nd psychiatrist (in another state) who prescribed drugs that also did nothing.

I am so glad that nairalandrs are coming to my rescue, as things have gotten really bad of recent. I have gotten very suicidal and on the verge if doing something really crazy. I really will do it. gosh, God help me

Have you seen the movie "beautiful mind"? I can relate your story with the movie... You need to watch the movie to understand.. ...
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Caustics:
you are mentally ill. nothing spiritual about this cool

unfortunately everything he says iss pointing towards schizophrenia. I really hope he gets the help he needs. undecided
Re: .. by GodsMopol: 2:47am On Jul 28, 2017
sup bro mrmime
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Mate be honest here,have you ever taken any hard drugs,weed and etc?

Schizophrenia or depression could be the cause,I would however suggest that you visit psychiatrist.

Forget about pastors,they'll add more to your problems.

1 Like

Re: .. by Amberon11: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2017
It's really baffling when people say things they have no idea about.

Schizophrenia and brain damage? Lol.
Re: .. by Habakus: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Op, the decision of what to do is in your hands.
Whether you call it demonic possession or ET possession, it's a matter if semantics and either by Church or by cosmic science route, you can have your deliverance.

But you've been to some churches before concerning this, right?
Ask yourself how worse it can get.
Then make a decision.
let me tell you that most things work according to your belief.
Re: .. by mrmime(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
euromilion:
Mate be honest here,have you ever taken any hard drugs,weed and etc?

Schizophrenia or depression could be the cause,I would however suggest that you visit psychiatrist.

Forget about pastors,they'll add more to your problems.

I have done hard drugs (weed) only once. That was in 2010. a friend/former room mate offered me and out of curiousity i took it. I felt really dizzy and somehow for a week after that and I never returned to it again.total no-go experience for me.

Demon possession mimicks schizophrenia. I have had very strange things which show that I am being attacked by spirits. I have visited psychiatrists, twice, been given drugs both times and it completely did nothing.

Pastors will help, this is a spiritual disturbance sorta
Re: .. by mrmime(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Amberon11:
It's really baffling when people say things they have no idea about.

Schizophrenia and brain damage? Lol.
Well, to be really honest, schizophrenia is kind of a pointer. Demon possession brings about feelings similar to schizophrenia. But in my case i've felt really strange things, so I know that it is spiritual.
Re: .. by iamgenius(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
mrmime:

Well, to be really honest, schizophrenia is kind of a pointer. Demon possession brings about feelings similar to schizophrenia. But in my case i've felt really strange things, so I know that it is spiritual.
I sent you a mail, no reply from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serious Questions To Moslems!!! / The Word Bible Is Not Mentioned In The Bible / Consciousness: Posers For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.