Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (40185 Views)

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by wintersnow(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
I've been on fivver for almost 7 months, and I've sold just 1 gig

3 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by benzems(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
If you made so much money why are you selling ebook 5k

16 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by pedrilo: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Go learn on YouTube. Buying ebook from dis criminal is not it.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Reddev: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's simple! People don't value free things and most people just get excited for a day or two and that's it!
They lose interest when nothing is happening. There's absolutely no need to criticise. If he feels the time and energy he has put into a book requires a reward, then it's allowed. You are free to decide whether or not you want to purchase. Truth is, I have equally made quite an amount on the platform and I can assure you that he's possibly not lying.
osusuallstars:

if you have made such money on fiverr, why interested in selling a learning book for 5000. i bet you , you made no kobo. the copy copy book u intend to sell to the guillables is your main motive.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by benzems(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bigboyz32:

Why do you want to see it?
I hope you won't copy my content. I'll send it to you privately.
If you are looking for proof of earnings,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUZpJmE8J58&feature=youtu.be

If you want to learn how I did it, click here.

People design blog template for about 6 months and give it for free including the one you are using.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by duchez(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please I am interested in being guided. duchez04@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Reddev: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
You actually think some of the information you see on Youtube as regards to making money give you full disclosure? You'd be lucky to stumble on a diamond though. I'm not saying it's impossible though. But like it was clearly stated- following a couple of forums will help. You've got to spend money to make more money.
pedrilo:
Go learn on YouTube. Buying ebook from dis criminal is not it.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by assamu1122(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bros plz, I can write very well. I really want to learn abt this. Give me direction on how to join feverr, thanks. Plz I'm beginning u bros.

assamutin893@gmail.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by jacyhelen(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bigboyz32:

Why do you want to see it?
I hope you won't copy my content. I'll send it to you privately.
If you are looking for proof of earnings,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUZpJmE8J58&feature=youtu.be

If you want to learn how I did it, click here.

LOL..WE KNOW THEM

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Omzie(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bigboyz32:
I joined Fiverr on September 2015 and have generated over 6 million naira from it.

Prior to joining, I used to get angry with my friend who was a freelancer on Fiverr.

We were running an offline joint-venture business back then. Every minute he could steal from time, he will quickly log in to Fiverr to do what I didn’t know.

Back then, I always saw Fiverr as a $5 marketplace and I couldn’t imagine how he would always dedicate more time to his Fiverr account instead of our offline business which was making us good money…..(so I thought).

I didn’t miss any opportunity to make joke of him for slaving away on Fiverr and he wasn’t deterred at all by it……possibly he’d be laughing at me in his mind.

It was not until my fiancé finished school and was looking for what could keep her busy that the veil covering my eyes was removed.

I told my friend to teach her Fiverr so she could keep herself busy with it.

Her first month on Fiverr, she made $450.
That was huge compared to the time she spent on it.

It was then that I knew that there was something big happening in Fiverr and that was possibly why my friend gave good attention to it.

This was in 2014.

Fast-forward to 2015, our joint venture business started going down and I needed another supplementary income lest I go hungry.
My friend told me to come over to Fiverr and I lazily agreed.

My first month on Fiverr, I made $950……double of my income in the offline business I was running.

What really drew me in wasn’t really the money, but the fact that I wasn’t bothered about overhead, paying staff, going on marketing, etc. I just stayed back in the office, worked few hours per day and that was all.

I became really obsessed with Fiverr that I had to close down my offline business to focus on Fiverr…..that was very silly to many people, but it wasn’t to me.

Fast forward to 2017, I have earned as high as $3,000 in some months, with my lowest month being $850.

I want to share five important lessons I learnt from Fiverr. I believe if you learn it from me and apply it, you can earn a full time income, bigger than what many WORKING CLASS people earn.

Here are the five lessons:

1. More money is made in the upsell:

If you are in the internet marketing space, you will understand the importance of upsell.

Let me use a practical example to explain what an upsell is.

When you order a product from Amazon or Ebay, you would see something like: “those who bought this product also bought this”.

The try to show you other products you might possibly need based on your current purchase. They know you are still in the mood of buying and so may possibly buy more.

With this, they make more money from you while they can.

The same thing applies to Fiverr.

Each service you render on Fiverr will invariably have lots of interrelated service.
For example, I’m copywriter on Fiverr and I know that anyone who hires me to write the content of their sales page, will invariably need email copies and squeeze page copies.

So when you place the order for a sales page copy, I will quickly respond to you, thanking you for placing the order and recommending those other services to you. I won’t just recommend, I will tell you reasons why you need them if you want to maximize your sales and conversion.
Most times, the client agrees because they just bought and so I’ll make more money than I would have normally gotten from the client.
This has enabled me earn up to $700 from a single client in one order.

You can also apply this and see how your revenue will increase, even when your client base is not increasing.

Another method of using this is through gig extras.
Add all those upsells in your gig extra so the buyer can easily see it and make a choice.
If they don’t, then you communicate and convince the buyer yourself as I described above.

2. Don’t rely on Fiverr traffic

Fiverr sure has a lot of traffic that can help you get sales. But if you are serious about growing your sales and revenue, you don’t need to rely on Fiverr traffic.

The millions of traffic that Fiverr gets monthly is not for you alone. It is meant to be shared among the thousands of freelancers they have on their platform.

What is the probability that you will get a good chunk of that traffic to your gigs?

Of course, you can use some Fiverr SEO tactics to receive more visits to your gigs, but you should bear in mind that Fiverr algorithm for gig ranking keeps changing too and what you did today to get yourself ranked, might make you enter the second page by tomorrow.

Many top sellers on Fiverr have been hit by these algorithm changes, so you are not immune to it.

The best thing for you is to optimize your gig for Fiverr searches and in addition, get more traffic direct to your gig from outside Fiverr.

Use social media, forums and even paid ads to get more targeted traffic to your gigs.

Trust me that many business owners don’t even know about Fiverr. When you reach out to them through these platforms and let them know they can get a high quality service at a cheaper price on Fiverr, they will quickly move to it.

37% of my Fiverr revenue comes from clients who saw my gig from outside the Fiverr platform.

You can also use this tactics to make more sales and revenue even if Fiverr changes their algorithm every day.

3. Bidding early matters a lot…being 10th or down isn’t cool

On Fiverr, I’m not just a seller (freelancer), I also buy services there too. So I have had the opportunity of seeing things from both the buyer and the seller end.

When you visit the buyer request section, you will see over 20 sellers bidding on a single project.

For the buyer, they are usually overwhelmed with requests and so they end up interacting with the first 5-10 bidders. The buyer might even make a buying decision from the first or second bidder.

What this means is that if you want to increase your chances of getting the job, make sure you frequent the buyer request section and always bid on request as soon as possible so that you will be among the first five persons to bid.

That way, the buyer may see you and consider you among his options when making a buying decision.

Additionally, make sure your bidding proposal stands out with its content, else the buyer will just ignore your post and go for other bidders.

4. Your gig package is meant to hoodwink the seller to pay more

Fiverr introduced the gig packages last year and that to me is one of the best updates they have done since I joined them in 2015.

The three gig packages enable you to charge your clients higher amount for more services. It’s meant to make your buyer prefer to pay higher hoping to get more quality at lesser amount.

For example, if you offer article writing services, your basic package could be 100 word SEO article for $5. The next package would be 500 words for $15, while the third package would be 1000 words for $25.

This way, your client would think that 1000 words is the best since he will get more value (1000 words) for less ($25 instead of $50). So they will probably ignore the $5 and go for the $25.

This is how I package my gigs to make the buyer happily pay more.

Repurpose your gig packages so that your buyers see more value in paying you more.

5. You must see Fiverr as a real business

One of my most favorite business quotes is this: “if you want your business to give you full time income, then you must give it full time attention”.

If you want to make a sizeable income from Fiverr, then be ready to see and treat it like a real business.

By this, I mean that you should spend good enough time getting new customers both within and outside Fiverr platform. You should also endeavor to over-satisfy your clients by delivering quality service on time all the time.

Quality and on-time delivery will lead to your clients referring you to their friends offline….it has happened to me multiple times.

Even though, I now work less on Fiverr (I don’t drive external traffic to my gigs and I don’t even visit the buyer request section again) due to other internet businesses I’m trying to learn, I still get a considerable amount of sales and revenue from Fiverr.

Fiverr is not just a place for $5 jobs; you can make a full-time living from it if you will take time to learn more about it in addition to the lessons I just shared with you here.

If you want to learn how I did it, CLICK HERE

Good luck to you.

Sorry for quoting the whole thing lol. But I have just a question I think u can help me out with. I'm tired of being tossed around by people claiming to know stuff about fiver and at the end of the day no result.

I am a web developer/designer so I'll most likely create gigs in that category.

1. Mode of Payment. From my little experience, I know for sure that fiver only accepts PayPal as payment option. We in Nigeria, under normal circumstances can't receive money with our PayPal, now how do I counter this. I would love for you to put a brother through on how to receive money with a valid PayPal account. Setting it up and stuff.

Would really appreciate if you can put me through on this one, asked a couple of people before but all they do is take me round and round and at the end of the day leave me hanging cuz they don't know what they are doing too.

Thanks.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bigboyz32:
I joined Fiverr on September 2015 and have generated over 6 million naira from it.

Prior to joining, I used to get angry with my friend who was a freelancer on Fiverr.

We were running an offline joint-venture business back then. Every minute he could steal from time, he will quickly log in to Fiverr to do what I didn’t know.

Back then, I always saw Fiverr as a $5 marketplace and I couldn’t imagine how he would always dedicate more time to his Fiverr account instead of our offline business which was making us good money…..(so I thought).

I didn’t miss any opportunity to make joke of him for slaving away on Fiverr and he wasn’t deterred at all by it……possibly he’d be laughing at me in his mind.

It was not until my fiancé finished school and was looking for what could keep her busy that the veil covering my eyes was removed.

I told my friend to teach her Fiverr so she could keep herself busy with it.

Her first month on Fiverr, she made $450.
That was huge compared to the time she spent on it.

It was then that I knew that there was something big happening in Fiverr and that was possibly why my friend gave good attention to it.

This was in 2014.

Fast-forward to 2015, our joint venture business started going down and I needed another supplementary income lest I go hungry.
My friend told me to come over to Fiverr and I lazily agreed.

My first month on Fiverr, I made $950……double of my income in the offline business I was running.

What really drew me in wasn’t really the money, but the fact that I wasn’t bothered about overhead, paying staff, going on marketing, etc. I just stayed back in the office, worked few hours per day and that was all.

I became really obsessed with Fiverr that I had to close down my offline business to focus on Fiverr…..that was very silly to many people, but it wasn’t to me.

Fast forward to 2017, I have earned as high as $3,000 in some months, with my lowest month being $850.

I want to share five important lessons I learnt from Fiverr. I believe if you learn it from me and apply it, you can earn a full time income, bigger than what many WORKING CLASS people earn.

Here are the five lessons:

1. More money is made in the upsell:

If you are in the internet marketing space, you will understand the importance of upsell.

Let me use a practical example to explain what an upsell is.

When you order a product from Amazon or Ebay, you would see something like: “those who bought this product also bought this”.

The try to show you other products you might possibly need based on your current purchase. They know you are still in the mood of buying and so may possibly buy more.

With this, they make more money from you while they can.

The same thing applies to Fiverr.

Each service you render on Fiverr will invariably have lots of interrelated service.
For example, I’m copywriter on Fiverr and I know that anyone who hires me to write the content of their sales page, will invariably need email copies and squeeze page copies.

So when you place the order for a sales page copy, I will quickly respond to you, thanking you for placing the order and recommending those other services to you. I won’t just recommend, I will tell you reasons why you need them if you want to maximize your sales and conversion.
Most times, the client agrees because they just bought and so I’ll make more money than I would have normally gotten from the client.
This has enabled me earn up to $700 from a single client in one order.

You can also apply this and see how your revenue will increase, even when your client base is not increasing.

Another method of using this is through gig extras.
Add all those upsells in your gig extra so the buyer can easily see it and make a choice.
If they don’t, then you communicate and convince the buyer yourself as I described above.

2. Don’t rely on Fiverr traffic

Fiverr sure has a lot of traffic that can help you get sales. But if you are serious about growing your sales and revenue, you don’t need to rely on Fiverr traffic.

The millions of traffic that Fiverr gets monthly is not for you alone. It is meant to be shared among the thousands of freelancers they have on their platform.

What is the probability that you will get a good chunk of that traffic to your gigs?

Of course, you can use some Fiverr SEO tactics to receive more visits to your gigs, but you should bear in mind that Fiverr algorithm for gig ranking keeps changing too and what you did today to get yourself ranked, might make you enter the second page by tomorrow.

Many top sellers on Fiverr have been hit by these algorithm changes, so you are not immune to it.

The best thing for you is to optimize your gig for Fiverr searches and in addition, get more traffic direct to your gig from outside Fiverr.

Use social media, forums and even paid ads to get more targeted traffic to your gigs.

Trust me that many business owners don’t even know about Fiverr. When you reach out to them through these platforms and let them know they can get a high quality service at a cheaper price on Fiverr, they will quickly move to it.

37% of my Fiverr revenue comes from clients who saw my gig from outside the Fiverr platform.

You can also use this tactics to make more sales and revenue even if Fiverr changes their algorithm every day.

3. Bidding early matters a lot…being 10th or down isn’t cool

On Fiverr, I’m not just a seller (freelancer), I also buy services there too. So I have had the opportunity of seeing things from both the buyer and the seller end.

When you visit the buyer request section, you will see over 20 sellers bidding on a single project.

For the buyer, they are usually overwhelmed with requests and so they end up interacting with the first 5-10 bidders. The buyer might even make a buying decision from the first or second bidder.

What this means is that if you want to increase your chances of getting the job, make sure you frequent the buyer request section and always bid on request as soon as possible so that you will be among the first five persons to bid.

That way, the buyer may see you and consider you among his options when making a buying decision.

Additionally, make sure your bidding proposal stands out with its content, else the buyer will just ignore your post and go for other bidders.

4. Your gig package is meant to hoodwink the seller to pay more

Fiverr introduced the gig packages last year and that to me is one of the best updates they have done since I joined them in 2015.

The three gig packages enable you to charge your clients higher amount for more services. It’s meant to make your buyer prefer to pay higher hoping to get more quality at lesser amount.

For example, if you offer article writing services, your basic package could be 100 word SEO article for $5. The next package would be 500 words for $15, while the third package would be 1000 words for $25.

This way, your client would think that 1000 words is the best since he will get more value (1000 words) for less ($25 instead of $50). So they will probably ignore the $5 and go for the $25.

This is how I package my gigs to make the buyer happily pay more.

Repurpose your gig packages so that your buyers see more value in paying you more.

5. You must see Fiverr as a real business

One of my most favorite business quotes is this: “if you want your business to give you full time income, then you must give it full time attention”.

If you want to make a sizeable income from Fiverr, then be ready to see and treat it like a real business.

By this, I mean that you should spend good enough time getting new customers both within and outside Fiverr platform. You should also endeavor to over-satisfy your clients by delivering quality service on time all the time.

Quality and on-time delivery will lead to your clients referring you to their friends offline….it has happened to me multiple times.

Even though, I now work less on Fiverr (I don’t drive external traffic to my gigs and I don’t even visit the buyer request section again) due to other internet businesses I’m trying to learn, I still get a considerable amount of sales and revenue from Fiverr.

Fiverr is not just a place for $5 jobs; you can make a full-time living from it if you will take time to learn more about it in addition to the lessons I just shared with you here.

If you want to learn how I did it, CLICK HERE

Good luck to you.

Oga please can I use an android phone for this fiverr?
Or shd I upgrade to using a laptop?
And how can I get a US IP address?
Please I really need this.
I was introduced to this some years back but I was stupid not to take it serious because wif my Nigerian address no one was looking my way

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Owiii(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
mrphysics:
This is great, I have learned a lot. Though I haven't gotten to your level, I think I on the way.

MY EXPERIENCE

I joined fiverr on February this year, but didn't take it serious. So my gig impression was going down. I was writing for someone on fiverr, I helped him make some money on fiverr why he was faithful to paying me. After service in April this year, is saw I needed to get back to service, so I started the fiverr experience in May. I knew the time that buyers request was updated daily, so I'm always there. I send offers, always between first to fifth. Anything beyond that, I do not waste my time. Before may ended, I made $223, well that was little but it meant much. As I exchanged to get 78k. It was a good experience. I moved on to edit my gig, still trusted on buyers request, in June, I was growing, and I became a level one seller on 27th June, with a June earning of $356 when converted, it was above 100k. I knew I was coming. With a parallel 5 star rating, the impression grow and my gig is featured on the front page of fiverr eBook writing, rated in terms of relevance. So I waved goodbye to buyers request.

This month of July was great, I made over 180k, July earning of $582. Lol, I knew I was growing.

My lesson
I don't use article rewriting tools, I don't write stories, and I give every writing my best. I try to give clients a value for their money. Some end up giving tips of about $44, $20, $10, $5.

Who should join fiverr

Those who are smart. You must not be intelligent, you just need to be smart.
Is there any way you can tutor me. I have never gotten an offer on fiverr.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Abeg. This is just import.expert rebranded. . .the ultinate goal is the same, to sell you some crappy ebook

7 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Reddev:
Hello,
I appreciate the fact that you are able to share so much information, thank you. If it's not a bother, I would like you to look at my gig as I am also into the writing niche. Looking forward to your response. Best Regards
Send me the link to your gig. Thanks
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
LockDown69:
How do you cash out.
You will receive your money through Payoneer. It is a free ATM card which you will be given. When you earn money, you choose to withdraw it into the card.
Then you can use the ATM on any ATM machine to withdraw your money. That's is the easiest way. Getting the Payoneer ATM card is free
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omzie:

Sorry for quoting the whole thing lol. But I have just a question I think u can help me out with. I'm tired of being tossed around by people claiming to know stuff about fiver and at the end of the day no result.

1. Mode of Payment. From my little experience, I know for sure that fiver only accepts PayPal as payment option. We in Nigeria, under normal circumstances can't receive money with our PayPal, now how do I counter this. I would love for you to put a brother through on how to receive money with a valid PayPal account. Setting it up and stuff.

Would really appreciate if you can put me through on this one, asked a couple of people before but all they do is take me round and round and at the end of the day leave me hanging cuz they don't know what they are doing too.

Thanks.
To be honest with you, getting a PayPal account isn't easy as a Nigerian. I'm not sure you have earned in fiverr and wanted to withdraw, because PayPal isn't the only option there.

I use payoneer to withdraw. Once I withdraw, I will sell to exchangers because the exchange rate is better compared to what I will have if I try to withdraw directly from the ATM.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Oga please can I use an android phone for this fiverr?
Or shd I upgrade to using a laptop?
And how can I get a US IP address?
Please I really need this.
I was introduced to this some years back but I was stupid not to take it serious because wif my Nigerian address no one was looking my way
While some will say you can do it with a mobile phone, my opinion is to get a laptop for it.
You can get a US IP using any good VPN like WorldVPN, HotspotShield, etc
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by bukola08(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bigboyz32:

You will receive your money through Payoneer. It is a free ATM card which you will be given. When you earn money, you choose to withdraw it into the card.
Then you can use the ATM on any ATM machine to withdraw your money. That's is the easiest way. Getting the Payoneer ATM card is free
bro I just want to know the guidelines to follow for this fiverr. pls reply my pm
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Abeg. This is just import.expert rebranded. . .the ultinate goal is the same, to sell you some crappy ebook
The guy didn't tell anyone to buy an eBook. Wait until them before you give a negative review.

Nigerians can give a negative review about someone/something they do not know. Yet when they come to fiverr, they like to get positive review for little work done. Learn how to give good review

3 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omzie:

Thanks.

Payoneer is the best option to receive your card. It allows Nigerians and you have absolutely nothing to fear using it, unlike Paypal.
Payoneer will give you an ATM free of charge. With it, you can withdraw your earnings from any ATM Machine
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
bukola08:
bro I just want to know the guidelines to follow for this fiverr. pls reply my pm
Calm down, he will take you through it I strongly believe.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Adek15(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
mrphysics:
This is great, I have learned a lot. Though I haven't gotten to your level, I think I on the way.

MY EXPERIENCE

I joined fiverr on February this year, but didn't take it serious. So my gig impression was going down. I was writing for someone on fiverr, I helped him make some money on fiverr why he was faithful to paying me. After service in April this year, is saw I needed to get back to service, so I started the fiverr experience in May. I knew the time that buyers request was updated daily, so I'm always there. I send offers, always between first to fifth. Anything beyond that, I do not waste my time. Before may ended, I made $223, well that was little but it meant much. As I exchanged to get 78k. It was a good experience. I moved on to edit my gig, still trusted on buyers request, in June, I was growing, and I became a level one seller on 27th June, with a June earning of $356 when converted, it was above 100k. I knew I was coming. With a parallel 5 star rating, the impression grow and my gig is featured on the front page of fiverr eBook writing, rated in terms of relevance. So I waved goodbye to buyers request.

This month of July was great, I made over 180k, July earning of $582. Lol, I knew I was growing.

My lesson
I don't use article rewriting tools, I don't write stories, and I give every writing my best. I try to give clients a value for their money. Some end up giving tips of about $44, $20, $10, $5.

Who should join fiverr

Those who are smart. You must not be intelligent, you just need to be smart.
please teach me. I registered early this year but i don't really understand site.. My mail is lawaladekunle16@gmail.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
wintersnow:
I've been on fivver for almost 7 months, and I've sold just 1 gig
Try these ideas I shared and see how it goes.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bigboyz32:

While some will say you can do it with a mobile phone, my opinion is to get a laptop for it.
You can get a US IP using any good VPN like WorldVPN, HotspotShield, etc

Please I don't know if you could give me your number. I really need someone who's gonna guide me through this. Mehn it's been over 5yrs since I lost interest in this freelance biz.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by teelaw4life(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bigboyz32:

Thank you Op. This has to be the thread of the year. It is well worth noting to those who'd like to sell services on fiverr that it is not a get quick rich scheme. If you can't put in the effort or expect big pay for small work, you're on a long thing. Kudos Op.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Omzie(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
mrphysics:

To be honest with you, getting a PayPal account isn't easy as a Nigerian. I'm not sure you have earned in fiverr and wanted to withdraw, because PayPal isn't the only option there.

I use payoneer to withdraw. Once I withdraw, I will sell to exchangers because the exchange rate is better compared to what I will have if I try to withdraw directly from the ATM.

Exactly, u're correct bros, I've not gotten to the point where I want to withdraw. Please can you put me through on this payoneer thing. How to set it up without making mistakes/errors.

Thanks a lot bro
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
benzems:
It cost me a lot in time and money to learn it.
It also cost me a lot of time to put down all the information in the eBook.
So selling it is not out of place, it is still an additional source of revenue for me.
You can also choose to learn on your own, I have at least given you deep insights.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omzie:

Exactly, u're correct bros, I've not gotten to the point where I want to withdraw. Please can you put me through on this payoneer thing. How to set it up without making mistakes/errors.

Thanks a lot bro
Send me a PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers / 15 Biggest Employers In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.