Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! (874 Views)

Uyo Is Boiling As Man Sends A Warning To A Guy Who Is Using Juju To Knack His / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 4:14am On Jul 22, 2017
I don't know if this topic should be here or in the romance section.
I'm in shock as I type this, I have a function to attend today, so I travelled to the town and lodged in a hotel. I had the worst night of my life. Some 45 minutes ago, I heard a shout and I woke up. Soon, the noise grew louder and I moved closer to my window. I couldn't go out cause I was alone and even if I wasn't, I didn't know what it was about. I thought it was robbery. Turns out someone was getting raped!
Flashback: few hours after I checked in, these people came in too, with noise and chit chats; enough to assume that they're all friends. They went out and came back around after 12, I was still awake then. From the conversation, I knew there were 2 guys and 2 ladies.
Back to my story, when I listened more, I heard the other lady telling the friend to calm down and stop shouting. I don't know what relationship they have with the guys tho. The lady was shouting in Yoruba, 'Marian, see what you've caused. You didn't tell me all these o . Marian then said 'what were you expecting, calm down now'. Scary ish. Then the guy was saying 'calm down, it won't be long". After the act, the lady told that the other one "don't ever call my name again", I heard her looking for her phone, everything went quiet. The lady just went out while I was typing this.

My point? Ladies should please be careful. How would you lodge with guys? I don't think she even knows the Guy's name because she was only mentioning her friend's and telling her to beg the guy and tell him it's enough. I don't know if it was a setup or it just happened but whatever it was, she put her self in harm's way by staying with those guys.
While the society is still trying to caution us and enlighten us on what constitutes Rape, While we go on with our campaign against rape, ladies and guys should learn to keep themselves safe, there are still savages out there and the system is not yet strong enough to handle all rape cases.
It could be that she came with them for fun or anything but given that she doesn't know the guy, she for no stay because she obviously didn't plan for what happened.
I don't even know what to say. I never see this kind thing before.
At this point, there are voices on the corridor downstairs, I think she went to meet the manager or something. Dem still dey there
Things dey happen o, people please be careful.
Modified : The manager came to my room.in the morning to apologize for the disturbance and as at when I checked out, everything had gone back to normal.
cc lalasticlala r231 mynd44
Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by ipobarecriminals: 4:54am On Jul 22, 2017
The goat that follow dogs will behave like dog.

1 Like

Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by sisisioge: 5:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Wowzerful!

I swearit, there are too many dunances out there! Chai! Wtf was she doing at night in an hotel room with strange guys? They must have drank some while out too o... dangerous combo. Well, I hope she escalates this issue to at least serve as a future deterrence for the three idiiates!

1 Like

Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by godfrey01(m): 5:39am On Jul 22, 2017
yoruba ladies are all olosho. from day one. no one is left out. even the married ones bleeping outside their marraiage... for rape case, when a guy forcefully have sex with a girl you people call it rape. what will you now call it when a lady forcefully have sex with a guy. I am talking from experience. some ladies can be sex freak.
Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by seunlayi(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Op, you should have find a way to alert the police that something is going on around you or to and complain to the manager. If something else happened there, you may be part of those that will pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by onward4life(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Rape is when yu sleep in your house then boys force the door open.

Not when matured singles go to hotels to drink meat and chop drinks finish and expect to get licked while been sucked.

Who will pay the person that paid for the food and drinks?

You don't come to Hotels for breakthrough and bed rest nah!

It's not maternity

1 Like

Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by Opistorincos(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2017
She is a dumb Bleep for trusting strangers. This is 2017 and the only person you should trust is yourself, even if she gets to put those beasts behind bars, the emotional trauma will still be there for a long time

1 Like

Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2017
onward4life:
Rape is when yu sleep in your house then boys force the door open.

Not when matured singles go to hotels to drink meat and chop drinks finish and expect to get licked while been sucked.

Who will pay the person that paid for the food and drinks?

You don't come to Hotels for breakthrough and bed rest nah!

It's not maternity
See ehn, I no get strength to argue.
The keyword in rape is CONSENT, Regardless of where it happened, it is rape, You can only talk about the circumstances surrounding it. Mindsets like yours is one of the reasons I write this.
Deny it all your want, whenever this scenario comes up, either the victim is male or female, it is RAPE.
NB: this thread is not to define what rape is, it's a warning to ladies.
Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2017
godfrey01:
yoruba ladies are all olosho. from day one. no one is left out. even the married ones bleeping outside their marraiage... for rape case, when a guy forcefully have sex with a girl you people call it rape. what will you now call it when a lady forcefully have sex with a guy. I am talking from experience. some ladies can be sex freak.
Uncle, I'm not apportioning blames here. It's a warning to ladies to stay careful.
1). Yoruba ladies are all oloshos
2). You concluded that She's Yoruba because she spoke the language.
You have succeeded in stylishly insulting every Yoruba person on here. Wehdone. We go tribal on politics, now Promiscuity too.
These show your level of reasoning.
Channel your negative energy somewhere else please.

1 Like

Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Wowzerful!

I swearit, there are too many dunances out there! Chai! Wtf was she doing at night in an hotel room with strange guys? They must have drank some while out too o... dangerous combo. Well, I hope she escalates this issue to at least serve as a future deterrence for the three idiiates!
I doubt if she'll press charges. She probably trusted her friend and it was so stupid of her.
The guys were probably her friend's friends.
Opistorincos:
She is a dumb Bleep for trusting strangers. This is 2017 and the only person you should trust is yourself, even if she gets to put those beasts behind bars, the emotional trauma will still be there for a long time
I tell you.
I don't know what she was thinking.
That's the reason I put this up. If a lady puts herself in a 'compromising position' as this, proving her case will be very difficult. Better be safe than sorry. This is Nigeria.
Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by onward4life(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

See ehn, I no get strength to argue.
The keyword in rape is CONSENT, Regardless of where it happened, it is rape, You can only talk about the circumstances surrounding it. Mindsets like yours is one of the reasons I write this.
Deny it all your want, whenever this scenario comes up, either the victim is male or female, it is RAPE.
NB: this thread is not to define what rape is, it's a warning to ladies.

Me too am very tired.

But wen a lady wears bum shot to meet a guy what do you expect. *Rape* with consent above 18years and /or with or without consent belove 17years.

Haba why are u been sexist on this matter na

Girls dress too provocative especially here in abuja.

Let's say yu have 200k in ur back pocket and yu get robbed.

Police wud swoop into action. But wud still penalise yu verbally or blame yu for attracting flies to yourself.

Bae am not fighting but reason from my perspective nah.

**guys while commit rape? Womanisers get more butts than Wizkid** honestly..
Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

I doubt if she'll press charges. She probably trusted her friend and it was so stupid of her.
The guys were probably her friend's friends.

I tell you.
I don't know what she was thinking.
That's the reason I put this up. If a lady puts herself in a 'compromising position' as this, proving her case will be very difficult. Better be safe than sorry. This is Nigeria.
Did you read this comment?
I guess not.
And no, I'm not being a sexist here.
Re: This Rape Incident; A Warning To All! by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
seunlayi:
Op, you should have find a way to alert the police that something is going on around you or to and complain to the manager. If something else happened there, you may be part of those that will pay for it.

Almost everyone must have heard her screaming because it was very loud but no one came out. And I was scared, I didn't know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

How A Wise Guy Intelligently Overcame The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' / Toyota Venza For Sale / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah's election upheld by Court of Appeal sitting @ Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.