Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) (615 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) / Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2017
As seen on the famous photographer page on IG .

He received an award from University of Lagos
yesterday and he's very happy about this.

He was invited for inspirational talk and he also promised them to talk to them again some other time.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/university-of-lagos-invited-bayo.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

Mediocrity is the bane of our existence as a people.

What's Bayo's intellectual capabilities, what's his contribution to the academic world?

So because he is a photographer and has worked for the goblin Buhari that makes him worthy of recognition from a University like Unilag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mediocrity is the bane of our existence as a people.

What's Bayo's intellectual capabilities, what's his contribution to the academic world?

So because he is a photographer and has worked for the goblin Buhari that makes him worthy of recognition from a University like Unilag?
Exactly! I thought I was the only one seeing it this way.

Unilag is so bleeped up on academic pacesetting nowadays. They now promote socials than academics. Its just the old glory and name they've had that they still live on.

Do you know that the best masters and PhD researchers in unilag do not get ordinary laptop as award for excellence? Yet they donate brand new cars to miss unilag..someone who must have slept her way through the pageant organizers and some lecturers.

What exactly are they encouraging?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) by lazinny(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Why was tuface given honorary degree? Or Zuckerberg or host of other popular figures given awards by Universities across d world. University isn't Strictly Academics, am surprised most people don't know that!!
Re: University Of Lagos Invited Bayo Omoboriowo And Presents Him An Award (pics) by drxeus(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Exactly! I thought I was the only one seeing it this way.

Unilag is so bleeped up on academic pacesetting nowadays. They now promote socials than academics. Its just the old glory and name they've had that they still live on.

Do you know that the best masters and PhD researchers in unilag do not get ordinary laptop as award for excellence? Yet they donate brand new cars to miss unilag..someone who must have slept her way through the pageant organizers and some lecturers.

What exactly are they encouraging?

Bros they are encouraging success
First class no mean say you go dey successful
if hushpuppi graduated from unilag,dem go give am award too
unilag just weak me

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Just A Fucking Coward!! Davido Fire Back At Wizkid / Dremo Lookalike! / How Most Girl Walks On High Heels During Raining Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.