Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) (61982 Views)

Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Emmanuella Full name is Emanuella Samuel ,She is young Nigerian female Comedian who has been featured in the Mark Angel Comedy videos such as "Emanuella Sleep," "My Real Face," and several others.She first gained fame after appearing in the Mark Angel Comedy video "My Real Face".

Emmanuela Biography

Early Life and Background
Emmanuela was Born July 22, 2010 and she is niece to MArk Angel the owner of the comic kits, She has lived with Mark Angels family ever since she was born even though her parents are alive. Emmanuella started comedy when she was still in Primary 1 (Basic One) and she has won Won G Influence Niger Delta Special Talent Award 2015.

Mark Angel and How Emmanulla was discovered

Mark Angel discovered Emmanuella When she was born, he realised she was capable of being influenced positively. She did everything she was told to do even though she was really young. Also, he realized that she was talented. He simply groomed her and introduced her to showbiz.

It takes Emmanuella 3-5 shots to get one scene right and sometimes,when she is not getting it, she will be allowed to sleep and when she wakes up, she will memories and get the scene right.

Her parents has been so supportive in her comedy life and she is an Influential Kid..

Special Features

Emmanuella made her first appearance at Julius Agwu's show as an upcoming act for the first time on stage and also she made another one at Funnybone's show.
Awards:

She has won Won G Influence Niger Delta Special Talent Award 2015

Send your wishes below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW1zMY8As6w/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/happy-birthday-to-comedienne-emmanuellas-shes-7-today-photos/

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2017
grin

Happy birthday to ISS NOT MY REAL FACE OH

I really dont find her jokes funny these days, but i really admire her success

Hope we are turning up at Quilox? grin

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by BlaiseBankss(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
happy birthday to a girl who showed us that u don't have to be grown up ND to come from a rich background to be successful...... happy Birthday

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy belated birthday Emmanuella
I just
hope say,
Mark Angel no dey cheat this small girl
Her mother should get her a lawyer asap,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2017
hapi birthday to her.....
in her voice "uncle go and poo in d toilet nau.."

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by oyindare(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:
grin

Happy birthday to ISS NOT MY REAL FACE OH

I really dont find her jokes funny these days, but i really admire her success

Hope we are turning up at Quilox? grin
Quilox abi..example of bad Example

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by wilcoxz(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2017
age gracefully

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by asumo12: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2017
I could have commented but I don't want to do that not that I dont want to comment but I Will comment when I think of something else to comment now that I have come to conclusion of what to comment I will have to comment very fast because I want to read other stories, mind you when you comment don't insult others that comment, thanks for reading my comment, now you can comment��.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Awww happy birthday to her cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Uwa79(f): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2017
This ancient girl 7yrs? Wow. Am so embarrassed. And she has made more money than my family...

25 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Husty(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2017
This is not my real age o wink

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2017
Cute

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
U mean she's just seven n had made millions to smile..

God bless n happy birthday nne..

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
cool
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Slai1: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy Birthday girl.

More grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by saydfact(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy Birthday Star Comedian

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2017

hmmmmm

7 years??

hmmmm...

Comedy age!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2017
I will beat you ooo..

hbd emma

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by FashionandStyle: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
HBD
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by funnynation(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
nice one colleague.. More success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Oh Lord when I go enter limelight na

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
She no go ever comot 7?

10 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by idutaoop(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
The future is bright for this young comedian...#HBD
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by KevinDein: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2017
This kid is just 7 but she uses her brain and creativity to earn some box for herself whereas some grown assss girls are over there in the romamce section screaming broke guys like a broken CD and waiting for some unlucky dude shoulder their responsibilities.

Its baffling how someeone who isn't incapacitated will flaunt their parasitic tendencies to the world without shame

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by funnynation(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Happy belated birthday Emmanuella
I just
hope say,
Mark Angel no dey cheat this small girl
Her mother should get her a lawyer asap,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures

8 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday! Wishing you all the best.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by sugarbelly: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.