Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) (25635 Views)

Buhari Approves State, LG Police / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by RichDad1(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2017
So, I will be updating live feeds from various polling units across the 57 LCDAs in Lagos where the Local council election is currently taking place.

Feel free to update whats happening in and around your area too.

Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko lo jewalogun!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Aminat508(f): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by vanbonattel: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Collins Chibuike Edeani for governor of Lagos state grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Dear NL Lagos Chapter,

Please vote and go home, don't argue at the polling center nor wear any party face cap or cloth. My kobo shocked Thugs are everywhere already. May God keep us safe.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by madridguy(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Na election you dey observe won't you come and cook for me? tongue

Aminat508:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Abdullahi Dan Usman for governor of Anambra State.

vanbonattel:
Collins Chibuike Edeani for governor of Lagos state grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by vanbonattel: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Abdullahi Dan Usman for governor of Anambra State.

But, you know nobody owns Lagos, the Abdullahi can also contest with the Chibuike for Lagos while Ambode contestes to rule Bornu state grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2017
Nobody owns anywhere. Abdullahi first then chibike

vanbonattel:

But, you know nobody owns Lagos, the Abdullahi can also contest with the Chibuike for Lagos while Ambode contestes to rule Bornu state grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by vanbonattel: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Dear NL Lagos Chapter,

Please vote and go home, don't argue at the polling center nor wear any party face cap or cloth. My kobo shocked Thugs are everywhere already. May God keep us safe.

That is elections in Nigeria for you, so much insecurity and violence.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by ybalogs(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2017
WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE THAT ARE TO WED IN LAGOS STATE TODAY?
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by ybalogs(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2017
EVEN IF ANOTHER PARTY WINS,THE WINNER WILL STILL DECAMP TO APC IN LAGOS.LAGOS IS A ONE PARTY STATE.TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Viergeachar: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2017
No to flatiyeasterners getting elected under any platform not even as councillor.

Yorubas be wise.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by deenvibe(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Okokomaiko is calm, no Market
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by vanbonattel: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2017
Viergeachar:
No to flatiyeasterners getting elected under any platform not even as councillor.

Yorubas be wise.

You don't have the majority if you want to talk about tribe

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by deenvibe(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2017
9.20am: Ward C, Lagos Island East
Accreditation and proper voting, have begun
The electoral officer said, “Everything follows – once we accredit the voter, he votes immediately.”
There is, however, low turn out of voters.
A voter, who identified himself simply as Saidi, said the early morning rain caused disturbed a little disturbance, adding that people would soon come out.
PREMIUM TIMES observes that it is raining at the time of this report.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by deenvibe(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2017
9.50am: There seem to be a mixed up in location of polling centres in some wards in Amuwo Odofin. Some party agents and voters were seen moving from polling unit to polling unit trying to identify their centres.
An Accord party agent at 5th Avenue, Festac Town, Amuwo Odofin, says:
“We are still outside now, this is to 10, we’ve not seen our polling unit. They went to put Ward B1…instead of you to vote in Ward C, Ward B1 is in Ward C and Ward C is in Ward B1, they mixed everything up, so that’s the problem. All these people here they are still waiting for where they will vote, we don’t even know our polling units, the LASIEC officials are not around yet.
“This place there’s supposed to be three polling units but it’s only one now, and the one has moved over and they are forgetting that that person that is crossing over is crossing to another Ward, this road (5th Avenue road) demarcates Ward C and Ward B1. The moment you cross to the other side of 5th Avenue, you’ve crossed to another ward.”
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Viergeachar: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

You don't have the majority if you want to talk about tribe

Says who?

Why won't flatiyeasterners in Lagos contest under APGA for us to be sure?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Uwa79(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Election that Apc will still sweep

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Victornezzar: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Satellite town is calm

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by yeyeboi(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by shinavictor: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Uwa79:
Election that Apc will still sweep

Sure thing
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by wunmi590(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Live in Lagos island, Ward G1.

Accreditation, it has been peaceful all along, people came out in mass to cast their vote peacefully.

We only have one police man masking the polling unit, because they know that the unit is always peaceful, even if its presidential and other.

Majority of the people who are voting for now are for APC, they have really done their assignment well, so I have no doubt that APC are going to win the unit.

Though I am a PDP fan, but truth be told, my chairman and others have done great things to deserve another term.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by hilroy: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Don't vote for chestbeaters. Omoluabi be wise
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by IJOBA2: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Na election you dey observe won't you come and cook for me? tongue

OH SHE BELONG TO YOUR KITCHEN AND ZA OZA ROOM TOO MUSLIM LADIES DON SUFFER sad

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Ok.. reporting live in mushin local Govt... mobile security in alert.. civil defense police police and soldier.... everybody is ready to vote.... majority of people here in mushin want to vote for accord.. tongue tongue tongue I will keep u update. As times goes on..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Even my second wife Amarachi belong to my kitchen and oza room too.

IJOBA2:
OH SHE BELONG TO YOUR KITCHEN AND ZA OZA ROOM TOO MUSLIM LADIES DON SUFFER sad
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by bukjossy(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Oya nw

Lets go dere
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by IJOBA2: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Even my second wife Amarachi belong to my kitchen and oza room too.

YOU GO WAIT FOR AMARACHI TILL YOU REACH YOUR MENOPAUSE grin
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by izzou(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Our councillor has never showed his face since the last elections. Our local government chairman has never done any single project apart from collecting tenement rate in the past four years, and you want me to go and vote.

Tufiakwa

How i wish we all could boycott all these elections sef. We don too mumu sef.

How can we just be voting and not seeing results sef? For how long?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Visits President Buhari In Abuja After Election Victory (Photos) / We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez / Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.