Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) (38823 Views)

Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stop talking trash
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by jesus247(m): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
That useless Amnesty international will not see this o. If the police and army open fire on these miscreants now, Amnesty international will start raising alarm. IPOB is a terrorist group whose leader is an enemy of the country. Nnamdi Kanu has sworn to destabilize Nigeria. Such group should be repelled with brutal force just like boko haram. They are disturbing the peace of the country under the guise of biafra agitations. This guys invaded a police station all because police did their jobs of arresting criminals. The earlier we call a spade a spade and declare state of emergency in the east the better. Nnamdi Kanu should be Re-arrested and tortured for life. Biafra is treason
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Fyno:
As far as they are not been violent, the police must release the arrested dudes. That's their right and I wish every other Nigerian especially the goats from the west will learn from these dudes.

ode ni e, who have time to be visiting police station in west in the early momo when people are rushing to be occupied with daily jobs

most of the youths in that pics are jobless entity. u would never see a banker comes out in that moment to the police station

illiterates surrounded the police station and you're seeing it as achievement? where you people plough stupidity still amaze me or were u guys naturally gifted?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 2:59am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
That useless Amnesty international will not see this o. If the police and army open fire on these miscreants now, Amnesty international will start raising alarm. IPOB is a terrorist group whose leader is an enemy of the country. Nnamdi Kanu has sworn to destabilize Nigeria. Such group should be repelled with brutal force just like boko haram. They are disturbing the peace of the country under the guise of biafra agitations. This guys invaded a police station all because police did their jobs of arresting criminals. The earlier we call a spade a spade and declare state of emergency in the east the better. Nnamdi Kanu should be Re-arrested and tortured for life. Biafra is treason
You should be arrested and beheaded in broad day light... The breath in your nostril is a waist.... You lunatic father wasted his sperm and your mother wasted 9 month bringing a total disaster into this world

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 3:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
You should be arrested and beheaded in broad day light... The breath in your nostril is a waist.... You lunatic father wasted his sperm and your mother wasted 9 month bringing a total disaster into this world

Mynd44
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 3:14am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:

Mynd4k
You should face your fears... And stop acting like a coward
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by victor8269: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
The same way the PDP govt shot Tinubu, Buhari,Oyegun, Oshiomole n Fashola in 2014 for protesting during the fuel price hike abi?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by victor8269: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

ode ni e, who have time to be visiting police station in west in the early momo when people are rushing to be occupied with daily jobs

most of the youths in that pics are jobless entity. u would never see a banker comes out in that moment to the police station

illiterates surrounded the police station and you're seeing it as achievement? where you people plough stupidity still amaze me or were u guys naturally gifted?
How much does that banker in Ur place earn?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Kill them all!!!! But spare them if they were assembled accordingly.....
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by lincs25(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=lincs25 post=58732233][/quote] That was how boko haram started, initially they were killing only christian and muslim were happy, the whole story change when turn against them. IPOB is a deadly Christian terrorist group loading, if not manage well will cause destruction more than boko haram.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
Common go n take ur daily medication

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Bobby808: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
Your London hospital president should be tortured too because of the number of killings, destruction, confusion his government has caused Nigerians
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by bighugelongDCK9: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
why cant useless boko haram bomb them
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by jodeburna: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Baddest69 post=58712931][/quote]chief judge of federal republic of Nigeria,you know the constitution better than you elders
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by ejanla077: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
victor8269:

How much does that banker in Ur place earn?

they earn what your forth generation to come would never dream of. hope have answer your childish QST?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by modaink333: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Obigbo smiley
badt Guy.... Shey you the leave for location road?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
smsventures:
do u know the meaning of tout??

Lemme educate u

Ishiamu

You called me?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by truereligion999: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by truereligion999: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2017
People should applaud Kanu for always seeking peaceful protests, unlikely riots you see at other geographical areas by different ethnics.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by chuxjay(m): 5:30am On Jul 24, 2017
A bird had a nest of chicks and each time she flew away and returned to her nest, she would ask her chicks, “when will the farmer harvest the farm?”
They will reply “he said he will ask his brother to harvest for him tomorrow” and the mother bird will say, “then there will be no food for us tomorrow.”
Another time she asked and they replied, “he said he will ask his son to harvest for him” and at a different occasion they responded that he has asked his friend to help him out. The chicks always got the same reaction from their mother which was always “there will be no food for us tomorrow.”
One day the mother bird returned and asked the chicks the same question and they responded, “the farmer said he will harvest the farm himself tomorrow” and then the mother bird chirped happily “wow! We will surely have food tomorrow.”
The only assurance of accomplishment is that which has been guaranteed by your own action. Many a time we trust others to do for us what we should do for ourselves. Disappointments will surely result from such expectations especially when circumstances makes you a leader and you believe your direction and instructions will get you the right results.

Read the rest on
http://chuxzville..co.ke/2017/07/the-bird-story.html?m=1
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by smsventures: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2017
ishiamu:

You called me?
grin cheesy cheesy
I didn't call u oo

I can't believe someone is actually using that name as a moniker angry grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
smsventures:
grin cheesy cheesy
I didn't call u oo

I can't believe someone is actually using that name as a moniker angry grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by victor8269: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Adebowale89:

they earn what your forth generation to come would never dream of. hope have answer your childish QST?
U sound jobless. My friend who owns a canteen needs a sales boy, send me Ur CV
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2017
victor8269:

U sound jobless. My friend who owns a canteen needs a sales boy, send me Ur CV

life can be so weird with someone like u. hope you have not been sacked yet in your houseboy job?

u sound pathetic and hopeless bro
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by victor8269: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

life can be so weird with someone like u. hope you have not been sacked yet in your houseboy job?

u sound pathetic and hopeless bro
God would bless you for knowing that I work. I am not here to join issues with you. After your close shave in the hands of those angry mobs in Ikorodu, which you openly confessed that you were not a Badoo but just an ordinary pickpocket. I am only helping you because of your family that has been repeatedly begging me to find something to keep you away from the street. Pride goes before a fall my brother!!!
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by victor8269: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Adebowale89:

It would not be well with poverty. My brother, it's not your fault. Poverty has entered your genes that's y u think bankers r that rich
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:04am On Jul 28, 2017
victor8269:

It would not be well with poverty. My brother, it's not your fault. Poverty has entered your genes that's y u think bankers r that rich

some bankers earn what's cool that your brain cannot capture, am not talking about contract staff or just normal staff here

I ve got my fact. so you're the one dumb here

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:08am On Jul 28, 2017
victor8269:

God would bless you for knowing that I work. I am not here to join issues with you. After your close shave in the hands of those angry mobs in Ikorodu, which you openly confessed that you were not a Badoo but just an ordinary pickpocket. I am only helping you because of your family that has been repeatedly begging me to find something to keep you away from the street. Pride goes before a fall my brother!!!

should I have expected less from this jargons u wrote up?

I swear u no get job o, na me dey give u dis job so, dis one u dey write essay as if I go pay u

I think it would be a big slap on my face responding to a neophyte like u, u can't just come to public forum with your brother's phone and be thinking na everybody get time to be playing around with babies....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket / Like Obasanjo Like Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.