Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (56962 Views)

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) / See The Ridiculous School Advert I Saw Yesterday Evening At Akure (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2017
A proof of how Funny we can be in this country. enforcement as been reduced to harebrain tactics taking advantage of the superstitious nature of Nigerians.

well. it is funny that despite all the curses people still dump their waste on the site; D

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2017
the grammar hurts my brain

I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the one true God that created everything

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Modsenemy(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Following follows .... Akure grammar

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2017
if these causes work perhaps we shld include them in our constitution.
Eg place curses on politicians and corrupt public officers, Abeg who curses help?
do U believe these curses can work

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by izzou(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Wait Wait Wait

You mean it was in the premises of FUTA you saw this? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really dont want to comment.

31 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Caustics: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by shortgun(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2017
RIP English.

12 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2017
shortgun:
RIP English.
hehehe
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by obyrich(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
oga oooo...people no get chills again.....the people are angry ...even the gods self dey para

6 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by westlius(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
please clear space I want faint small

3 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by LuckyWinner(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Haha.. See English language o.. Hehehe.
But funny enough, no one has mustered courage to remove the flex.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
hahahaha. wont deter jack
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by adaksbullet: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
While ppls still dumb rufuge their his whot am no under standundecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Hhenryy: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
HardMirror:
if these causes work perhaps we shld include them in our constitution.

Eg place curses on politicians and corrupt public officers,
Abeg who curses help?

do U believe these curses can work

the issue there is that, as far as you can read, it will have a psychological effect on you if you proceed to do what is stated.

16 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hhenryy:

the issue there is that, as far as you can read, it will have a psychological effect on you if you proceed to do what is stated. it's much more like a placebo effect (negative effect in this case).
is it practical in preventing other crimes?
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by stingg(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
And to wrap it up- If you remove this flex, you are removing yourself from life to grave shocked shocked More interesting is the "Amen" part. SMH...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Hhenryy: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
HardMirror:

is it practical in preventing other crimes?

It may work in this part of the world where people are so superstitious, although not effective due to the varying length of time it takes for curses to take effect.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Treasure17(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
that's too harsh to say the least
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Dexema(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is serious, see banner of curses.

7 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by samwise99(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lwkmd!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dexema:
This is serious, see banner of curses.
you got me LOLing with that caption "Banner of Curses" grin

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hhenryy:

It may work in this part of the world where people are so superstitious, although not effective due to the varying length of time it takes for curses to take effect.
Smh. it simply does not work. bad things happen to everyone. some people are just more unlucky, some are in environments or circumstances that increases the probability of misfortune.

so curses have no place in solving any practical problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by mexite: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
OP this your title is very misleading and mischievous. You made it seem as if it was located within FUTA premises. It would have been better you stated the area rather than the University.

5 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by adelacuna(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mr OP are you sure you saw that flex inside FUTA

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by coolshegs10(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
That can't be inside FUTA, it must be southgate. That's the student dominated area.... Those landlords though embarassed cry

8 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
mexite:
OP this your title is very misleading and mischievous. You made it seem as if it was located within FUTA premises. It would have been better you stated the area rather than the University.
the area is FUTA south gate. not far from state line junction. but Futa is in order in this case.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
coolshegs10:
That can't be inside FUTA, it must be southgate. That's the student dominated area.... Those landlords though embarassed cry
yes Futa south gate. not far from LNPC filling station.

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Hhenryy: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
HardMirror:

Smh. it simply does not work. bad things happen to everyone. some people are just more unlucky, some are in environments or circumstances that increases the probability of misfortune.

so curses have no place in solving any practical problem

there is power in spoken or written words Bro, for example i can put some written words together now that will make you feel bad tonight after reading it, (in the form of abuse) you may probably get over it before day Break but it will surely have an effect. and that is exactly how curses work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lepasharon(f): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by henryvirus(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin รณ chill found. Damn. Whoever put up that notice must have suffered alot

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) / List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.