Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch (18003 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
scooby12:

Just be strong and go with ladder to any iroko tree cheesy cheesy

After you don finish your initiation, make sure you fly enter central bank..

cheesy cheesy I don't think I will be able to carry the money to the physical realm grin grin grin
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Timhim:

cheesy cheesy I don't think I will be able to carry the money to the physical realm grin grin grin

Wow really?

Maybe you can use your winshcraft to yansh Beyonce then grin cheesy
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
scooby12:

Wow really?

Maybe you can use your winshcraft to yansh Beyonce then grin cheesy

Surely I will do those kinda stuffs. Those are one of the things that attracted me to it.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Timhim:

Surely I will do those kinda stuffs. Those are one of the things that attracted me to it.

Chaii!
You want to join winshes because of toto grin

You no say you go dey chop human beings..
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
scooby12:

Chaii!
You want to join winshes because of toto grin

You no say you go dey chop human beings..

If I no wan chop, I go tell them say I no wan chop. NA BY FORCE. If I eat they will demand from me. But na true sha.

@Babalawos will I be asked to surrender my loved ones to be eaten as meat?

Guy you too wan become witch?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Timhim:

If I no wan chop, I go tell them say I no wan chop. NA BY FORCE. If I eat they will demand from me. But na true sha.

@Babalawos will I be asked to surrender my loved ones to be eaten as meat?

Guy you too wan become witch?

No oo me na mammy water I wan become.. so I go fit swim wella.. maybe I go win gold medal for naija in olympics.

3 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2017
scooby12:

No oo me na mammy water I wan become.. so I go fit swim wella.. may I go win gold medal for naija in olympics.

Seriously?! You wan become mamiwater?

But I prefer witch sha. Cus I fit go anywhere. I fit Bleep anyone. I fit kill anyone. I fit visit every place. I fit fly.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Timhim:

But I prefer witch sha. Cus I fit go anywhere. I fit Bleep anyone. I fit kill anyone. I fit visit every place. I fit fly.

But you go dey chop human na. You go even chop your family. Dem go take dem make pepper soup for you. And you no go fit say no. Na there the wahala dey.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
Timhim:

MAKE I KNOW WETIN CAUSE AM SAY YOU FIT SLAP ME SPIRITUALLY. YOU ARE TOO SMALL BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY. IF I BEAT YOU BLUE AND BLACK, YOU WILL FORGET YOUR DESTINY BEHIND.
[/s]

Small boy screaming on d net. No make me bring ur karma closer to u before ur life start to fluctuate like naira/dollar rate. The spirituality u claim u knw na for movie u dey watch am. Better reduce d amount of cheap weed u smoke before frog bite u.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by oaroloye(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Babalawos:
DISCLAIMER

Information here is for educational purpose only. I will not be held responsible for the information here. Witchcraft can not be proven by scientific means or in court.

If you know that something is real, why do you not find a way to prove it?

That is laziness of the lowest order!

For your information, SPIRITUAL POWERS CAN BE SCIENTIFICALLY-PROVEN.

If anyone can say that Witchcraft cannot be proven in court, that tells us that no one has TRIED to.

SCIENTOLOGY (the Study of Knowledge/Knowing how to Know) deals in the progressive activation of the Spiritual Powers that are every Human's Birthright. This is SCIENTIFICALLY-VERIFIED.

THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY earns its money by TRAINING people in the attainment and use of the Spiritual Powers.

This costs a LOT of money. People would not pay, if they were not getting exactly what was advertised.

The JUNIOR Levels must be completed before Advanced Levels can be approached.

There are EXAMINATIONS to verify this:

CLEAR CERTAINTY- the total discharge of the REACTIVE MIND, that causes inhibition of our Abilities- costs about $2,500 to verify.

If you do not pass it, you do not get to sit the OPERATING THETAN (OT) Courses, which typically cost over $1,000, just to receive the CONFIDENTIAL COURSE MATERIALS (which have allegedly been unofficially leaked to the Internet). There are currently EIGHT OT levels available.

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
scooby12:

But you go dey chop human na. You go even chop your family. Dem go take dem make pepper soup for you. And you no go fit say no. Na there the wahala dey.

Na true oh. I no sure say I wan join again.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Small boy screaming on d net. No make me bring ur karma closer to u before ur life start to fluctuate like naira/dollar rate. The spirituality u claim u knw na for movie u dey watch am. Better reduce d amount of cheap weed u smoke before frog bite u.

Guy shut up and PLEASE DO YOUR WORST.

Form the beginning nothing concerned you. I was asking Babalawos if the leaves of an Iroko tree are high up in the tree and then you started insulting me.

Just try me first and see. Idiot.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
Timhim:

Guy shut up and PLEASE DO YOUR WORST.

Form the beginning nothing concerned you. I was asking Babalawos if the leaves of an Iroko tree are high up in the tree and then you started insulting me.

Just try me first and see. Idiot.
[/s]

Ure an illiterate. Did i quote u in the post? Ur mum should have aborted ur pregnancy when she missed her period and ur foetus used to appease the witches in ur village. Ur karma is already hovering over u. Can't u see how difficult ur life is?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Ure an illiterate. Did i quote u in the post? Ur mum should have aborted ur pregnancy when she missed her period and ur foetus used to appease the witches in ur village. Ur karma is already hovering over u. Can't u see how difficult ur life is?

Guy DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS

And again my life isn't difficult. So Bleep OFF
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
WITCHCRAFT COVEN

Witchcraft coven is a gathering of 13 witches or more on specific nights of the week or month for sole purpose to practice their ancient crafts. Each witchcraft coven has it own unique names and each witches of a coven has their own unique names too. These names are used during entrance to covens, ceremonies, promotions, rites and sacrifices.

5 TYPES OF WITCHCRAFT COVENS

(1) House Coven - These are witches gathering in homes at night from 1am - 3am.
(2) House Tree Coven - These are witches gathering in a special tree of a home at night from 1am - 3am.
(3) Four Junction Coven - These are witches gathering on four junction at night from 1am - 3am.
(4) Forest Coven - These are witches gathering in forest at night from 1am - 3am.
(5) Iroko Tree Coven - These are witches gathering of the highest order in ATR on Iroko Trees at night from 1am - 3am.

NOTE: Witches are highly respected in ATR. Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Timhim:

Okay Babalawos, I will like to become a Wizard.

Timhim:

See the fuckery u posted above and yet u claim ure not frustrated? I repeat ur mum should have left ur foetus at the village square for the witches to devour.

Ur worthless life would be better off as a product for sacrifice.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Funny you, I doubt if you base in Nigeria because if you do, you should be aware we dont have scientific equipment in Nigeria to proof witchcraft.

We dont have common stable power supply (light), good roads, good infrastructures... etc in Nigeria and you are here talking about scientific equipment to proof witchcraft in Nigeria.

oaroloye:

If anyone can say that Witchcraft cannot be proven in court, that tells us that no one has TRIED to.

SCIENTOLOGY (the Study of Knowledge/Knowing how to Know) deals in the progressive activation of the Spiritual Powers that are every Human's Birthright. This is SCIENTIFICALLY-VERIFIED.

THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY earns its money by TRAINING people in the attainment and use of the Spiritual Powers.

This costs a LOT of money. People would not pay, if they were not getting exactly what was advertised.

CLEAR CERTAINTY- the total discharge of the REACTIVE MIND, that causes inhibition of our Abilities- costs about $2,500 to verify.

If you do not pass it, you do not get to sit the OPERATING THETAN (OT) Courses, which typically cost over $1,000, just to receive the CONFIDENTIAL COURSE MATERIALS (which have allegedly been unofficially leaked to the Internet). There are currently EIGHT OT levels available.

3 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Timhim:

Na true oh. I no sure say I wan join again.

Join na grin
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Babalawos:
Funny you, I doubt if you base in Nigeria because if you do, you should be aware we dont have scientific equipment in Nigeria to proof witchcraft.

We dont have common stable power supply (light), good roads, good infrastructures... etc in Nigeria and you are here talking about scientific equipment to proof witchcraft in Nigeria.

I like this guy grin

See nice answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
FreddyKruger:

See the fuckery u posted above and yet u claim ure not frustrated? I repeat ur mum should have left ur foetus at the village square for the witches to devour.

Ur worthless life would be better off as a product for sacrifice.

You are a BASTARD!!!
My foetus cannot be offered as a sacrifice to the witches. And I can't DIE. READ MY STATUS YOU slowpoke

My matter never concerned you, but you interfered into it. IT IS OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTER THAT WILL KILL YOU.

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
scooby12:

Join na grin

grin grin grin
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
Timhim:

You are a BASTARD!!!
My foetus cannot be offered as a sacrifice to the witches. And I can't DIE. READ MY STATUS YOU slowpoke

My matter never concerned you, but you interfered into it. IT IS OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTER THAT WILL KILL YOU.
[/s]

Says a product of rape between a crippled mad man and a blind village witch.

Plus ure silly cuz only a demented illiterate like u will think he was being talked about when his name wasn't mentioned.

Such a frustrated, dvmb riff raff. Trailer fall on u.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Says a product of rape between a crippled mad man and a blind village witch.

Plus ure silly cuz only a demented illiterate like u will think he was being talked about when his name wasn't mentioned.

Such a frustrated, dvmb riff raff. Trailer fall on u.

You are referring to your stupid parents that God will soon make to go and join Buhari. Thunder fall on you and your generation up to the 5th.

I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO TALKS TOO MUCH. I PREFER ACTION TO WORDS. IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME ACTION, THEN TELL ME. I AM DONE WITH ALL THIS INSULTS THAT MAKES US LOOK LIKE WOMEN

I REPEAT, IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS FIGHT THEN LETS TAKE IT TO THE ACTION SIDE NOT WORDS
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Amberon11: 6:32am On Jul 28, 2017
the problem with you atheists is that you know nothing but you think you know. A witch is even more knowledgeable than you lots. And why must you drag religion into everything, what part of this concerns religion?
chemystery:
Appealing to threat. Same tactics used by religion to hide the truth
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Amberon11: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2017
They are wicked because they're on the side of the devil and the devil only knows how to steal, kill and destroy.

Witches are only poor physically, they are very wealthy spiritually and even have cars, money and mansions.
futurerex:
Why are witches soo wicked, what they know to do best is to kill, destroy and cause pain. I'av never seen a rich or well to do witch. Why is it so

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Zenlife: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Babalawos:

@Babalawos,

You made a claim witchcraft can't be proven. Period! Your emphasis then wasn't confined to Nigeria or even Africa. It was a general claim.

Now your scope of awareness has been broadened with scientology, you're trying to dishonorably dance around it by telling the world what they already know about Nigeria situation. That's not virtuous. Thank 'Oaroloye' for the enlightening comment regarding Scientology.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about any religion, local or foreign. They are ALL invariably enslaving tools of control.

I believe only in spirit.

Babalawos, we don't know it all dude because we can't! No chest beating.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2017
[s]
Timhim:

You are referring to your stupid parents that God will soon make to go and join Buhari. Thunder fall on you and your generation up to the 5th.

I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO TALKS TOO MUCH. I PREFER ACTION TO WORDS. IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME ACTION, THEN TELL ME. I AM DONE WITH ALL THIS INSULTS THAT MAKES US LOOK LIKE WOMEN

I REPEAT, IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS FIGHT THEN LETS TAKE IT TO THE ACTION SIDE NOT WORDS
[/s]

What kind of action does a poor fool like u have to display? Ur useless parents must be rolling in their graves seeing hw poverty and hopelessness has enveloped ur miserable life.

Frustration has really destroyed ur brain to the extent ure looking for iroko tree to pluck the leaves and turn into a witch.

Iroko tree fall on u.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:

What kind of action does a poor fool like u have to display? Ur useless parents must be rolling in their graves seeing hw poverty and hopelessness has enveloped ur miserable life.

Frustration has really destroyed ur brain to the extent ure looking for iroko tree to pluck the leaves and turn into a witch.

Iroko tree fall on u.

It is your own parents who will die and rot in hell for Eternity, not mine.

Poverty and suicide fall on you.

BASTARD.

IT IS THE OWNER OF THIS USELESS FORUM WHICH I BLAME. IF IT WERE TO BE THE OTHER FORUMS WHICH I BELONG TO, YOU WOULD HAVE LONG BEEN BAN BY THE MODS. THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM BETTER REMOVE THE MODS AND DELETE THIS USELESS FORUM.

As for you, I don't have your time any longer. But one thing for sure is that you will die A MISERABLE DEATH. MARK IT.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by swegiedon(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Babalawos what's your say of satanism
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by ScienceWatch: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
oaroloye:

Babalawos is correct for doubting FAKE PASTOR Bronchitis Oaroloye's claims.

Firstly, the founder of CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY studied fiction writing with the SEX MANIAC Carlos Castaneda the founder of hallucinogenic drug induced NAGUALISM at the same college.

Their pre-meditated plan was to fool the public into believing that their fiction was REALITY. They cruelly formed their dangerous cults with disastrous consequences.

Carlos Castaneda preached sexual celibacy while screwing all His followers.

CRIMINAL Scientology has large numbers of court cases and convictions world wide.

In contrast to all these FAKE religions, NAGUALISM, CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY etc the world now have scientifically verifiable evidence of the superior spirit with mountains of practicable demonstrations with a truly global audience that can be freely studied on Emmanuel TV world wide.

This evidence powerfully contradict the cruel lies
that FAKE PASTOR Bronchitis Oaroloye and his PENTECOSTAL PNF masters have used against the mighty SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA for more than 34yrs. The recruited CFAN in the campaign of raw hatred to destroy the mighty SCOAN CHURCH but the Holy SPIRIT blocked it.

A place has been prepared in hell by Satan to welcome pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye !!
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
[s]
Timhim:

It is your own parents who will die and rot in hell for Eternity, not mine.

Poverty and suicide fall on you.

BASTARD.

IT IS THE OWNER OF THIS USELESS FORUM WHICH I BLAME. IF IT WERE TO BE THE OTHER FORUMS WHICH I BELONG TO, YOU WOULD HAVE LONG BEEN BAN BY THE MODS. THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM BETTER REMOVE THE MODS AND DELETE THIS USELESS FORUM.

As for you, I don't have your time any longer. But one thing for sure is that you will die A MISERABLE DEATH. MARK IT.
[/s]

The millipede is already shedding tears. Just 3 sentences i dropped on u has got u hyperventilating like a thirsty agama lizard.

Foolish boy with no future ambition...your mates are using the internet to get educated, apply for jobs and grow their intellect while a cursed troll like u surfs the web looking for iroko tree leaves to eat and asking a scam online babalawo for witchcraft to get initiated.

I blame ur late parents for ignorantly seeding ur fuckery. You should have been used as a burnt offering by ur demented folks to appease ur village marine spirits and save the world of one less repulsive, accursed miscreant.

Thunder fire u!
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
those people above that want to turn this thread to an 'e-boxing gym' should kindly sheath there sword,you have been noticed,now stop the nuisance pls,respectable men should not behave like kids on an anonymous forum.

N.B;any idiot that quote me just to diss me,should better get ready for serious psychic attacks from the ever-powerful 'iyaami osoronga,a pa omo lekun olokiki oru,a je Edo omo eniyan ma bi'...a word is enough for those blessed with a brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Jesus Needed To Be Born By A Virgin / Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.