Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English (60253 Views)

Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I don't expect someone whose intellectual laziness won't allow completely spell a word to relate to this.

Besides I never said English was a measure of intelligence, I said speaking and writing of good English is.

I understand your brain level is very low, but this shouldn't be so hard for you to comprehend

Omg undecided

Ever heard of "abbreviations" you know "etc" is also an abbreviation, right?

And abbreviations like "etc, sth. and sb." can be found in dictionaries undecided

Your defintion of intelligence is so sickening. What about countries like Germany, where English isn't spoken. The fact that they might not be able to "speak and write good English" means they are not intelligent, right?
Your country where speaking English means being intelligent is wayyyyyyyyy behind Germany, Spain, Italy, France etc and their presidents do not speak good English undecided
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Brugo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
A president must have good command of the official language of his/her country. We have "managed" half baked leaders in the past. However, we should no longer settle for those who cannot decipher or debate the bills they would be signing.

Besides, a female-female ticket is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by whitebeard(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Narldon:
smiley
what, hope is not that u also want to campaign..

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by pellucid(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
patience in the making
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
she is Absolutely! correct! Russian prime and German chancellor Angela merkel don't speak in English but they are considered 2 of the most powerfull individuals on earth.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by blowjob: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jabioro:
OMG.. this fool comparing us to Arab country, is Saudi Arabia taken English as her official language ?..When big trouble fall you small small ant go follow waka on top you..It is not her fault, it is the fault of ours past and present who had continue to loot our common wealth vault..
NA DIS UNA FAKE LIFE ,DON REAL DAMAGE UNA,EVEN UNA NOR TRUST UNASELF AGAIN grin grin
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Burgerlomo: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
But Y dis fyne woman come disgrace herself internationally now?
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by successinlife: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
Some Nigerians are fool, they see English as superior than their own,what they are looking for is just a mistake to mock you but some people that mock are the one that haven't travel out of the country before, you go to another country, England language will be nothing to you. What special in English?, travel out first and see that there is nothing special about your grammar, who your grammar epp? ...illiterates Mtcheeeewwww

She should have done the video in her native language.Once it is a Nigerian language we will get an interpreter.It isn't a problem not to speak another man's language properly,abandoning her native language for english & quoting non english speaking countries as back up is the mixup.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by no1madman(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
I love her boldness but she won't use it wisely. .anyways I would be a better president
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Burgerlomo: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Opposition party don already see wetin dem go use against her grin
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
she is correct! even JESUS christ never spoke, write in English or went to school but he managed to save the world. speaking in English isn't a measurement for intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Jabioro: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obierika:

Pot calling kettle black!

Your written English is atrocious!
Even if you you're are not that better.. I am a proof writer and she can't lead me..
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Innov8ve1: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
does this woman think she will sway us with that crap about arab presidents not speaking english but rule better than Nigerian presidents and hence her bad use of english talk? she has a long way to go. how many lives have you touched or are u looking for a way to earn more money for yourself?
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by DerideGull(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
She doesn't looked like who can offer anything

Most Nigerians are blindly insincere. I shall go out on the limbs to say this lady can offer more than one thing instantaneously.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
Some Nigerians are fool, they see English as superior than their own,what they are looking for is just a mistake to mock you but some people that mock are the one that haven't travel out of the country before, you go to another country, England language will be nothing to you. What special in English?, travel out first and see that there is nothing special about your grammar, who your grammar epp? ...illiterates Mtcheeeewwww
%1000000000 correct! even some English people can hardly spell their own language. I know! I was born in England.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by olowobaba10: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
I LIKE HER CLEAVAGE
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by iamrealdeji(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
fine girl. but can this slay queen rule Nigeria? and who told her mama piss never looted even though her English can slaughter a ram
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by oodua1stson: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

I guess your current president can speak it better than the lady.
and you see farce he has become
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by YelloweWest: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
Buhari sabi speak English?

madam but u can never rule nigeria
Why not??
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by SalamRushdie: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
DerideGull:

Most Nigerians are blindly insincere. I shall go out on the limbs to say this lady can offer more than one thing instantaneously.

I am a very good judge of character and I can tell you with certainty that this woman is a naturally greedy person and she also does not possess the kind of intelligence can make a difference in the kind of strategic governance Nigeria currently needs..She won't even commit her funds to buying a a party form
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Knight2nurse: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
At least she's better than mr vegetable
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Jman06(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
I admire her courage!
I love women who dare when others are afraid.
Wish you the best of luck ma.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by evo2011(f): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
attackgat:

Of course

"The fifol of Nigeria rove their qountry"

Ahhhh!!!! attackgat u no well o! Shai i don laughter tire.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Ayjuri: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Don't Give Up! You'll Get There Soon.[i]Don't Give Up! You'll Get There Soon.[/i]Don't Give Up! You'll Get There Soon.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by DerideGull(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am a very good judge of character and I can tell you with certainty that this woman is a naturally greedy person and she also does not possess the kind of intelligence can make a difference in the kind of strategic governance Nigeria currently needs..She won't even commit her funds to buying a a party form

If you are a woman, you would realize that a woman or even a man has one thing to offer the mankind. It is humanly incorrect to state that a woman has nothing to offer the society. If you had qualified your previous post, this debate whether she can offer anything or not offer anything would not have been ensured. I guess you are catching my drift.

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What makes you think so?
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by kaima1984(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
dominique:
Even if her English is impeccable, chances of becoming president are next to nothing.
y?
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by bkool7(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never again will Nigeria be ruled by a dullard.

Don't be deceived.
The ability to speak and write good English is a measure of an individual's intelligence

She's bad at written English,
She's bad at spoken English

What else does she have to offer outside her cvnt then?

I don't expect people with this deficiency to agree with me though

So in your dull and hypocritical estimation ,the ability to speak good English is a verified sign of intelligence. In that case you are saying anyone that cannot speak good English or even English at all is dull.
Is English the only language in this world?

See how stupid you now made yourself look.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by able20(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
She doesn't looked like who can offer anything
But she can help atleat 30 million nigerian youths secure visas to NL, Italy, Spain and USA. If she becomes presido.

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Omg undecided

Ever heard of "abbreviations" you know "etc" is also an abbreviation, right?

And abbreviations like "etc, sth. and sb." can be found in dictionaries undecided

Your defintion of intelligence is so sickening. What about countries like Germany, where English isn't spoken. The fact that they might not be able to "speak and write good English" means they are not intelligent, right?
Your country where speaking English means being intelligent is wayyyyyyyyy behind Germany, Spain, Italy, France etc and their presidents do not speak good English undecided
%1000000 correct!

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Walexey(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jabioro:
OMG.. this fool comparing us to Arab country, is Saudi Arabia taken English as her official language ?..When big trouble fall you small small ant go follow waka on top you..It is not her fault, it is the fault of ours past and present who had continue to loot our common wealth vault..

And your comment is a good pointer as to how better you are.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
able20:

But she can help atleat 30 million nigerian youths secure visas to NL, Italy, Spain and USA. If she becomes presido.

Hehehehe LMAO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS / 14 States Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation- Economic Confidential Magazi / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.